Thought my paycheck was gonna be for $600

>thought my paycheck was gonna be for $600
>actually only gonna be $455
FUCK TAXES FUCK THIS SHIT I DONT WANT TO FUCKING PAY TAXES I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY I DONT CARE ABOUT """""FREE""""" SHITCARE AND COLLSHIT I WANT A FUCKING NINTENDO SWITCH

Attached: crying gun pepe.jpg (583x583, 36K)

First paycheck? Are you 16?

18 working at maccas, couldn’t get a job because i’m autistic

is that only income tax?

At least you don't live in Europe.

It usually includes state and some other bull shit taxes.

Those taxes are the reason you have roads fucking deal with it

Exactly what I learned. I’m never taking anything euroshits take seriously about their government bullshit because taxes fucking suck. Next year I’m voting for whoever will lower my taxes the most.

>mad about taxes but not the labor and profits his boss steals from him
Join the revolution user

Attached: Y43CWmv_d.jpg (640x403, 29K)

im getting paid 10k peso a month this is going to be great!
>not even make it to 9k
fuck taxes

>I WANT A FUCKING NINTENDO SWITCH

Attached: soyjack 958394534.png (785x1000, 254K)

Stop saying maccas you fucking embarrassment

no, FUCK that shit, he’ll raise my taxes.
I want my taxes LOWERED. I want to make more money.

>18
You're lying, faggot. Posting the reddit frog is an indication that you're under 16.

Fucking moron. If Bernie wins you'll be paying more taxes to take care of illegal immigrants' healthcare and college.

Attached: Bernie Cuck.jpg (479x461, 88K)

Sometimes i just feel a little too old for this site

I’ve literally never seen pepe on reddit and I use it just as much as Jow Forums

newfags leave now

Attached: frown.jpg (400x388, 35K)

You already pay for it when a spic goes to the ER and goes bankrupt you dumb magat.

MickkyD's

That’s correct

I'm 33 and I'm a neet since 2006, I'll try to be a lawyer or forensic expert
or I will fail and be a homeless person and still happy becauyse I have myself as a fuel

don't forget to tip

you don’t get tips in fast food

>$455
That's literally minium wage here, and people who earn less than 980USD don't have to pay taxes lol

You don't think taxes will go up even MORE if he wins?

Attached: fox.jpg (352x395, 45K)

You should not be paying any federal or state income taxes if you make less than $12,000 per year--even if you make more, for your first $12,000 earned, you should not be paying any income taxes. In order to do this you must write "EXEMPT" in box 7 on your W-4 form. However since you are already paying more than your share of taxes, you should be able to get a tax refund ("tax return") at the end of the fiscal year for the excess taxes you paid.

Attached: trump tax cuts.png (1250x755, 46K)

Are you underage? Fuck off.

So when you pay taxes you aren't receiving any benefits the state government takes from you?

Why do these fuckers hate us?

Thankfully

this