I've been wondering. Are all posts under the Greenlandic flag by one person?

I've been wondering. Are all posts under the Greenlandic flag by one person?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Greenland.svg.png (2000x1333, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-s-green-new-deal-president-reportedly-considering-buying-greenland-n1042966?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think there is two or three people.
But one is more prominent than the others, and I can usually tell who he is.

If you spend enough time on this shithole website you start recognizing speech/topical patterns in regard to certain flags

I think so. There is only one Greenlandanon whom I know of.

What about Algeria? Each time I see the Algerian flag, he writes in such a conspicuous manner, such as putting spaces before question marks.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png (1200x800, 20K)

a lot of non native english speakers do that and i have no idea why

I think it's a French thing. In French, it is standard to place spaces before question marks.

It's the correct method en Français

there's probably several algerians. one of them is a namefag and i see algerian posts with no username every so often

The one with no name seems to be the same poster to me.

I think there's just one that posts outside of /lang/, at least he keeps insisting that he's the only one

For the record, français is not capitalized in French.

No
There is Isaac, me and another tripfag who doesn't post here that often
There is one on Jow Forums also, probably Ivik

You always talk about Isaac, but I've never seen this Isaac.

in Englais it is though

What? really?
He is the most well known Greenlander on this whole site
People often mistake us for him

But you said "en français". Correct this error immediately.
Wait, so Isaac is the one I'm familiar with? Do you remember me? I spoke to you on a Slovenian proxy, then later told you that it was me, a leaf. Or did I tell this to Isaac?

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-s-green-new-deal-president-reportedly-considering-buying-greenland-n1042966?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

soon they will be under the American flag

it's Isac not Isaac

Please take everything west of Quebec.

Non, c'est completely proper Franglish

No that was me but he is still the most well known

Some say Isaac
I don't know what is the real one though

You're not? I have literally never interacted with nor seen Isaac.

Newfag

I've been here for over a year.

Isac is lurking mostly on Jow Forums and Japanese threads
I've been here for almost two years
My biggest mistake was to not lurk enough, so I got seen as a complete idiot the first months of posting and still do to some extent

It's pretty intuitive. There's not a lot to learn about Jow Forums. I never ran into problems related to newfaggotry back in the day. What other boards do you frequent yourself, sir? Is there a name you would like to go by, or is just Greenlanon sufficient?

This is my main board
Pathetic I know, but this is the best shitposting board there is on this site
I sometimes check on Jow Forums to spice things up and maybe Jow Forums but not much else atm

I do it too but only if I'm not sober. It's strange but my autist mind thinks it looks better like that.

remeber that user from Greenland that tried to kill himself and got saved by Jow Forums? anyone have the screeenshot compilations? I wonder what happened to him.

>Is there a name you would like to go by, or is just Greenlanon sufficient?
I would rather be anonymous but it's hard when there are so few of us Greenlanders, so Greenlanon is fine

why are greenlanders so prone to suicide?

I am right here, doing pretty fine now

good to hear mate

idiot he is posting in this thread

Isn't it obvious?
Thanks m8

sparse population, poverty and the cold?
in any case the fact that greenland has 3 posters compared to how many greenlanders have internet and their overall population that's still a lot of greenlanders.

Yes and there are more factors like bad parenting, alcoholism and shitty genes of course
>the fact that greenland has 3 posters compared to how many greenlanders have internet and their overall population that's still a lot of greenlanders.
I know, same with statistics about violence and suicide
If we had over 1 billion people everything would be immensely chaotic and everyone would hate us

I only go on Jow Forums to check if my proxies are showing the intended flag before posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: 93.jpg (947x1200, 68K)

Naturally, any country with overpopulation is going to be hated by everyone else. Look at China and India.

Can you tell me why you larp as other "personalities"? is it a disorder you have?

Insane. Like if half my city got nuked, half of the survivors lost their internet and I went on Jow Forums and found 2 other people in my city.
Do you know any of the other greenlanders IRL?

I don't think greenland is that bad. There was a girl in my class who was half Greenlandic and she said the country is beautiful and peaceful and wished she could live there.

I think it is like wealthier version of first nations villages in North canada

Just read the news that trump will buy Greenland

Attached: 1565256592206.png (511x512, 56K)

I know, maybe I exaggerated a bit
5-10 million would be really chaotic too

I like switching to different proxies and making "based" posts (one time I posted under a Palestine proxy I found and called for the destruction of Israelites)

>Do you know any of the other greenlanders IRL?
Yeah, my '"family" and others who I haven't seen in a long time
One girl saying it's a peaceful place doesn't make it peaceful
I really really hope he does

It's entertaining. People with actual Dissociative Identity Disorder or Multiple Personality Disorder are not usually so aware about it and will deny having other personalities. It's just shitposting is all. It's a habit I've developed as a teenager. Recently I've been sticking to this flag though.

>Yeah, my '"family" and others who I haven't seen in a long time
I think he was asking if you knew Isaac and the other Greenlander who posts here.

Oops, i misread the post
No, I don't know any of the other Greenies from here

Based
So you don't have any malicious intent behind doing it?

In general, no, it is not malicious at all. These personalities have existed long before any specific issues or agendas that I would want to sockpuppet for. For example, the Slovenian personality has existed since 2010. Sure, he's weird, but there's no malicious intent behind him; he's just a character that I like adding stories to and LARPing as. These personalities barely interact with each other nor me whatsoever, so they aren't used for manipulating discourse.

What do you plan larp as next time? Greenland perhaps?

Not him but finding proxies for the more obscure countries that actually work is exhausting as fuck. Most of the ones you'll find online need a pass, and even then are probably banned for advertising spam at some point.

I don't know about that. I know nearly nothing about Greenland and your proxies are few and far between. I have multiple ongoing LARPs besides.

Where do you find proxies that actually work here?
I was just kidding
I don't think there are any proxies from this shithole

so are you greenlandposters mostly natives, danes, or mixed?

I think we all are natives, I am at least

what do you think of danes?

They are our overlords

are they benevolent or would you rather they fuck off?

They are kindhearted and understanding people

I ship Danes and Greenlanders.

You are cute and a good person Canada

Attached: 1564410937152.jpg (900x1200, 418K)

I know of only one poster from Greenland, and his name is/was Greenlanon

I am not cute.

Attached: 400.png (564x452, 129K)

>I really really hope he does
>seeing yourself as a commodity
So, what is 50k Greenlanders and their land worth?

>The US wants to surround Canada from all corners

Attached: 1560957322294.jpg (306x306, 12K)

Yup, that's me
Yes you are very cute

Attached: 1562118440639.jpg (1124x1024, 183K)

there used to be a hikikomori namefag here called isac who avatarfagged with a girl from school days like 7 years ago
and there was an another eskimo poster here who looked like a chinese and had a moustache once

Idk, 5 kroner?

Why did u get rid of the name? i know you're one of the handful of posters from your country and identifying who you are isn't hard, but I thought the name was cool and unique

kys

I'd say that Greenlanon is a rather uncreative name. Just imagine if I named myself Canadanon. No way...

Why? What did I do?

Attached: 3.png (363x296, 136K)

Heh, more like Zhanon

I think it sounds cool

I am not Chinese. Greenlanon can confirm it for me. I believe I showed him a timestamp with my blue eye in it before.

Do you consider Isac an oldfag or newfag?
Also, the chinese looking wasn't the one who used to post on /cum/, was it?
Nobody wants to repy to a namefag except for Isac
I am also easy to recognize anyway

First time I see a kiwi be so rude
Don't worry, you did nothing wrong
You are still cute
lmao
lmao
You are a g u r l, right?

You didn't sound like chinese canadian, I just wanted to be clever. How about Maple user?

I namefagged on another board and it did not go well. People immediately accuse you of attention whoring and that isn't even the worst of it. The true terror is when people start remembering details about you and bring them up unnecessarily to dismiss your posts and arguments and to drag on arguments about specific issues on threads where it's inappropriate.

>You are a g u r l, right?
No. Oh god, that image didn't make you think that, right? I am rather self-conscious about that.

That's why I dropped namefagging, in fear of this
What? But you look like one
This is you, right?

Attached: 1563859797899.jpg (321x453, 10K)

It’s a proxy.

>in fear of this
How does this gif make you feel?

Attached: 1555389765191.gif (1200x832, 925K)

For some reason I thought you knew I was FtM transgender. Didn't that come up in another thread we both posted on?

Anyhow I guess that image was at a bad angle. I usually look OK.

You saved the pic hoping it was a g u r l, didn't you?

Your eyebrows are thin. Not uncommon for girls to want less hairy eyebrows and trim.

>Your eyebrows are thin. Not uncommon for girls to want less hairy eyebrows and trim.
I've never trimmed them.

Just took this pic few hours ago
I am real
Nothing
Oh I completely forgot about that lol sorry

Attached: IMG_20190816_032109381.jpg (3264x2448, 1.16M)

>Jow Forums
Haha based

I forgot about him being trans and I just saved the pic out of curiosity
There is an aussie who also posted a pic of him/herself
Maybe I confused them both

Nah, but it just looks less hairy. Typed it before I read you were FTM

fuck you hardly ever hear about ftm, much less controversy

I figured, just based that you were posting on Jow Forums. I'd go there but it goes a little too fast for me.

Are Greenlanders more familiar with American culture? Do you not like Denmark?

No but we do follow western trends like the normies we are
>Do you not like Denmark?
Idk the average opinion on DK here but I like them personally

>No but we do follow western trends like the normies we are
Every country does this. Even shitholes are westaboos.

I am just clarifying so you know this place isn't any different from other countries
We are not special