Why do americans think e*stern "european" countries are based just because they're white? First of all...

Why do americans think e*stern "european" countries are based just because they're white? First of all, e*stern "europeans" are not white. Second of all all countries in e*stern "europe" are shitholes

Attached: EasternEuropeMap-56a39f195f9b58b7d0d2ced2.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're interesting and slightly exotic. Other than Russia, you don't hear much about them in the news, but you do hear just enough to make you aware of them.

But they're not interesting at all. They are miserable 2nd world shitholes.

Oh look, it's the self-hating autist. No wonder your suicide rate is so high.

only Jow Forums weirdos say you're based

Eastern Europe/Central Asia are the worlds 2 least relevant regions but overrepresented here

You are eastern, degenerate.

I know and i hate it

Anyone who has at least an ounce of self respect would hate the fact thy were born here in this shithole

Whiny fgt at least you weren't born in Mexico

Attached: images (4).jpg (500x356, 39K)

>A boo hoo hoo
Your life is infinitely better than a good chunk of the world's population. I'm not saying Romania is a paradise, but I'm thankful that I was born here as opposed to some 3rd world shithole.

Looks like shithuania

People living in 3rd world shitholes are blissfully ignorant and poor. We on the other hand are miserable and poor.

u sure?

Attached: images (13).jpg (727x422, 58K)

Speak for yourself, I'm neither.

>depressing commie blocks scattered through out the "city"
I'd say we have it way worse

Attached: 1474817415108.jpg (800x600, 211K)

>blissfully ignorant and poor
Imagine being this fucking delusional for the sole purpose of convincing yourself you have it worse than anyone else

Cope. In this world you are not judged individually

EE is too broad a term. For instance, Lithuanians are more or less Russian, they live in miserable bungalows on the steppe, eat borscht and engage in various forms of hideous violence against one another for sport - typical muzhyks. But here in Slovenia, Russian influence is wholly nonexistent.

Mexican "barrios bajos" are favela-tier (dirty, poor and insecure)
Your commieblocks only look depressing because the photo was taken in winter, I'm sure that area with trees looks nice during summer

Cry me a river faggot

they are based though, just like east germany is based and redpilled

Attached: 1542593141715.jpg (1080x813, 207K)

P*lish nationalism is so baseless. What are you proud of? The fact that you got gangbanged so many times during history?

Yeah it's not that bad even, I mean I wouldn't live there if I had a choice but it's not literal hell either

Attached: 91_big.jpg (700x525, 69K)

They look shit during the summer as well

Attached: 3936866625_28b0f2b910_o.jpg (900x600, 311K)

>people keep engaging with this retard
Wow, Slavs really are dumb.

You're making a lot of assumptions there
Im just happy and comfy living where I am, admitting that life isn't so bad instead of telling yourself you're the victim of the world's injustices doesn't require any national pride.
Get over the fact that you don't have it the worst and fuck off

But we do have it the worst.

Dude, would you really prefer to live in pic related than in a comfy commieblock surrounded by trees?

Attached: images (28).jpg (701x438, 85K)

No difference

This. I wouldn't say I suffer in pic related.

Attached: my town.jpg (1200x800, 345K)

>I suffer in Lithuania

Attached: shutterstock_237525562-panorama-of-kaunas-from-aleksotas-hill-lithuania-650x434.jpg (650x434, 98K)

This looks comfy, nothing wrong with it
A bit boring maybe

You're just being delusional, and if you don't like where you live you can literally just drive a few hours and arrive to another country of your liking

Eastern Europe has a special place in my heart. Even Lithuania.

FUCK YOU WE ARE NOT EASTERN EUROPE YOU DUMB SHITHUANIAN MONKEY

Both of these places look like shit and both of them are full of petty criminals who are up to no good. One withered tree in the yard doesn't make a difference
Why? Because you're diaspora?>cherrypicking
Fucking Chernobyl was filmed in that pure excuse of a city

Yes you are, dumb p*le. Stop being delusional and accept your fate as a subhuman.

lol yeah you are
But only Russians matter from the entire region anyway. I wouldn't worry if I were you. You need to learn how to be more Russian.

Looks really beautiful, user. I‘m in Eastern Europe from time to time to visit relatives and the cunts getting more and more advanced since they are in the EU.

I can swap places with you whenever you want, you wouldn't last a day in Ecatepec

t. Ivan Vladimirovic
Just leave to Germany or Sweden if you hate it so much you dumb faggot

I will always stay a shithuanian though, so whats the point?

Poor*

I didnt know things were so bad in Lithuania.

Most of those countries have very high HDI and are only two-three times poorer than Western Europe. If it wasn't for communism, Czech Republic would have been richer than Austria, Poland would have been on par with Spain, Russia on par with Greece and the Baltic states on par with Finland.

Attached: 01.jpg (842x598, 79K)

>bwaaaah I don't wanna live in a shithole (which has it worse than anyplace else)
Then move out faggot
>bwaaaah ill always be Lithuanian
Will you invent something else once someone responds to this one?

>t. Ivan Vladimirovic
What's your point?
You're only relevant if you're Russian enough. So make do as Poles have done for centuries.

>Belarusia is relevant
I mean sure that's how it works keep lying to yourself

Thanks! Bulgaria is having a bit of a harder time catching up, but they'll get there eventually. Unless I'm mistaken, Romania has had the best GDP growth forecast for a while now.

Seems more relevant than Poland. Artists from Belarus who speak Russian (all of them) have x10 the capitalization than those of Poland only. I'm in the music industry so I know.

>Being Lithuanian
>Full access to the EU
I fail to see how is that a bad thing

Really hope the best for Bulgaria, hitchhiked through it once, people were extremely nice and the nature was very beautiful (Western part)

Because i always remain an e*stern "european", no matter where i go.

You have full access to the US too as the wall hasn't been built yet.

At least you're not Ukrainian, you're still living in easy mode

I have a work & tourist visa so I can go and return whenever I want but I'm not planning to live there, people are way too awkward and you don't know when a gringo loco is going to start a shooting

No. Scandinavia is easy mode.
With our prices and wages we are hard mode at least.

>hard mode at least
If life had difficulty settings Eastern Europe would probably be medium

>prices higher than germany
>not even a quarter of their wages
Medium mode my ass.

>>prices higher than germany
Stop pulling shit out of your ass

Attached: prices.jpg (1920x1080, 1.36M)

>prices higher than germany
I refuse to believe this

Source?

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/

Its still fucking expensive though. Considering our low wages

>assblasting slavshituania
Here we go again

Unlike you shameless pigs, i am ashamed of being a slavic subhuman

Your girls are usually qt, stop complaining

I don't think Americans or anyone other for that matter consider Eastern Europe as something out of the ordinary special. It's mostly curiosity about a relatively unknown region.
Where would you have liked to be born instead?

You niggers are pathetic
I see your posts and weep at how you prostrate yourselves before w*stoids

1. They're not.
2. Even if they were, i'm ugly af
3. Even if they were that's nothing to be proud of on a national scale

What the fuck are you talking about, schizomax?

>This self hating autist again
If everything is so shit, go kill yourself finally already
Literally nobody would miss you.

shopuldn't have adopted the euro then, scrub

I'm talking about your inane posts mate.

>Why? Because you're diaspora?
No. I just love you all. I'm French but Slavs living here are so pleasant. They are our best minority.

He's self hating faggot, just ignore him and respond to his every post telling him to kill himself from now on

I took the time to do you the honor and follow your cross-linked content.
Are you a mod here? If so, go through the log of my "my inane posts" and find me where have I "prostrated myself" before anyone. But sober up first... mate.

t. e*stern "eurpean" diaspora cope