What is the difference between the FBI and CIA?

Attached: 9k=-1.jpg (320x157, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/careers
indeed.com/m/jobs?q=CIA&l=Washington, DC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the FBI tried to stop 9/11, the CIA let it happen

>FBI fucks only amerilards
>CIA fucks other countries

CIA is capable of making the hordes of central and South America seethe for decades

See

CIA knows things
FBI does things
NSA sees things

FBI is meant to only operate in the US, but operates outside anyway
CIA is meant to only operate outside the US, but operates inside anyway

cia does coups in foreign countries

they have an F and a B instead of a C and an A you fucking idiot

I wish we had such based secret services, but we have to settle for pic related.

Attached: Logo_SRI.png (220x220, 42K)

and central americans do the same to merilards apparently, never fails to give me tasty (you)s this little burger @109936229

You have 3 hours of electricity a day and are going to be murdered in your 30s

FBI is essentially a police force that can operate across the country. CIA is a spy organization

>He keeps @ it
jajajaajsjsjaja

Attached: 1562180052560.jpg (500x382, 135K)

Cia agents aren't allowed to tell anyone they're Cia agents, not even their closest family, and they're uderpaid/overworked. Fbi are public. You can join here cia.gov/careers

Attached: images (1).jpg (276x182, 8K)

Their names, different three letters.
Both are equally evil and insidious.

FBI is for domestic issues, CIA is for international issues

The FBI is an American organization.

The CIA is an Israeli organization based in America.

How come the Jews have 2 then? I thought there's was called Moosad

I've been researching CIA a lot recently, and I know a decent amount about FBI anyways so I'll go into more detail.

FBI
They are responsible for high-level federal crimes. Or if lower level police forces call them in to help. Further, they are responsible for investigating political crimes, domestic threats, and a handful of other issues.

CIA:
Their primary responsibility is to inform the President on intelligence on foreign locations. To a lesser extent they also operate, and use paramilitary force to reach for US goals. But this isn't that prevalent, or, at least, it's not known how much they do it. The two main branches of the CIA are known as clandestine and analytical; though these are not the only two.
Clandestine carries out spy work, paramilitary ops., etc.
While analytical works from DC using intelligence from loads of sources to piece together President's intelligence briefing.

>Cia agents aren't allowed to tell anyone they're Cia agents
Absolutely false

The frog is just being stupid. CIA spies on Israel as well

Can someone chad FBI agent vs cia virgin incel?

We are your greatest ally, why do you spy on us?

the FBI is a law enforcement interest that has cross state jurisdiction to investigate and hamper the activities of organized crime

the CIA is a macro department engaged in the defense of America's security on the world stage, actively detecting threats and acting as needed wherever they arise

CIA assassinate anyone who pose a threat to israel, they also fabricate things to be able to invade countries and are the most evil organization on earth, FBI is also very bad cuz they're americans.

Pretty sure the cia is isreal and isra

fuck off

fbi posts on Jow Forums, cia posts on 4channel

Attached: 1534058249659.png (692x677, 538K)

The only people we don't officially spy on are UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
But, frankly, that's most likely just the official word.

Main interests US would have in spying on Israel would be nuclear stuff, Iranian intel., intel on Israel military ops that are trying to be kept quiet, etc.
Also, I would assume, getting dirt on Israeli politicians if it was ever necessary to release it.

Found the agent assigned to Jow Forums. Ez bait

FBI are essentially elite federal cops. CIA secretly imports cocaine to the US and overthrows democratically elected governments to suit US interests.

cool trips. spooks are scary though. and i'd rather the cia agent be a virgin incel than a roastie

Attached: AKerr.jpg (735x627, 105K)

Here’s an info graphic I have on the subject. Had to go on mobile to grab it hence it’s not part of my first response

Attached: 5194646E-F39F-4F92-9A5C-5A72590CA184.png (599x763, 319K)

>The only people we don't officially spy on are UK, Canada
LMAO

Great job exposing her. Now you're a target. Better delete your post and beg forgiveness.

I think

FBI is mandated to operate in usa land but goes outside anyway
CIA is mandated to operate outside usa but still operate inside usa

I'm sorry that I am not reinforcing your view that a federal agency is some evil force.

>her
There are no girls on the internet

??? Never said you were evil for doing it, just that you're assigned to hang with us :) (and make sure we don't undermine the US governement.)

I don't work for CIA.
I was just stating information that is open source, the reason I know it off the top of my head is that I am interested in at least applying for CIA once I graduate; but I'm only a sophomore anyhow. Though, I also just find intelligence work interesting, regardless of the country.

You can draw the CIA out if you know their weakness (they can't dance)

Attached: 1518583332282.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

You have to give blood, saliva and semen samples to work for the CIA.
They have a special machine used for extracting the semen because they require about a gallon of it.

it's a fucking machine?

There's college interships iirc. Anyhow you'll have to move to washington if you do end up going. I was checking out some agent positions a little while ago. The starter guide says not to let anyine knoe you're thinking of applying though :/

*let anyone know
indeed.com/m/jobs?q=CIA&l=Washington, DC

lol
But realistically the biggest complaint a lot of people that work for the CIA have is that the process to get a job is stupidly long (1 year)
The agency practically apologize for it.

>The starter guide says not to let anyine knoe you're thinking of applying though
I wouldn't have mentioned it if this wasn't an anonymous forum

CIA are old boomers
FBI are woke millennials

Attached: ''''''''''intelligence'''' (769x268, 146K)

Yup and they attach electrodes to your nipples and testicles, and sync electrical pulses to custom made binaural tones.

Fun fact, the Mk ultra project's primary goal was to develop said binaural "music" and the mind control/LSD things were what the scientists did on their spare time (using govt funding.)

How woke is MI6? Are they redpilled and based af?

What is the difference between them and GCHQ?

GCHQ sounds more like NSA
While M16 is equivalent to CIA

You have to have been on HRT for 6 months before you can join any UK intelligence agency. This is so the testosterone in your blood does not attack the nanobots used for instant, long-range wireless communication via thoughts. This is why you only see faggots and women in these agencies, as they tend to have lower testosterone than normal people.

It is unfortunate that our brave men and women have to ruin their health but it is required to combat the oriental menace. Chinamen and similar insectoids are born without testosterone and instead have a synthetic plastic soup seething through their veins, that does not interfere with the bugmen's inate ability to sense danger and spread messages regarding topics such as: agriculture, western degeneracy and anti-Japanese propaganda through the hivemind mesh network.

I got this information from wikileaks. hope it helped.

Thanks for the info.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-11-at-5.03.06-PM-1-768x658.png (768x658, 326K)