Is Russia comfy?

Is Russia comfy?

Attached: Rússia-1.jpg (1920x960, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-XTKTZ-tJc
youtube.com/watch?v=AsoQBnYNXe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only for me

this is the only photo of russia i've seen where the weather doesn't look completely miserable

for a handful of oligarchs maybe

shows how much of a brainlet you are really

Yes but russian girls will break your heart

Too true.
But so will all the others
Or you will break theirs..

Hm I don’t understand why Janny keeps deleting my posts I mean if we can joke about murrica and all that jazz why can’t we do the same about Russia? Isn’t this discrimination? Tsk tsk

russia is comfy if you're in the state gravy train, otherwise it's a hell that robs man of dignity, clarity of purpose, and happiness

grinding down the false hopes of innocent childhood with the lash of exploitation, depression, abuse, and alcoholism

Attached: ncm9vxt99vm11.jpg (446x490, 57K)

Thought you were from Moldova for a second.

ignore your countrymen all you like

why will they break your hearts any worse than girls from any other countries?

Is it worth learning Russian?

it's worth learning any language with a large speaker base, particularly speakers with fairly wealthy countries

And Russia is one of the wealthiest countries in he world.

Too bad that wealth is being monopolized and misused.
But then again maybe it is used correctly:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-XTKTZ-tJc

>misused
That's not really for you to say, is it?

why do you have the French flag now?

Because I can afford to go to Antibes and you cant.

I see well why do you need it? To trick gullible westerners? To cover up the rate of your poverty which overshadows ours?

I mean you are a rich country for sure but I’ve seen the level of poverty there which blow Georgia out of the water.

Because I'm on holiday.
I cover nothing. All I know is that Russia is where dreams come true if you're determined enough. That's why so many of your compatriots come there. And I know many who have made it lol. My fried used to love a Georgian girl. Now she's a movie star. And she's an amazing person who I miss talking to and her brother is a really cool younger version of me. Their parents made it here (in Russia) and so did they. Why are you still there?

>it's great on venus, really, we all breath air here, and it's really wonderful and green, why are you still on earth?

That is just hilarious and yes I know full well about memes and fairytales how foreigners managed to get rich there through ‘honest work’ and by totally ‘legitimate’ means. No thank you I’m completely fine and satisfied where I am right now.

It's not my fault I live on a planet separate from most people, I grew up that way. Good Russian preschool, Swiss boarding school, Ivy League college. It is what it is. I see ex-USSR cunt people become more successful than me because of their street smarts in Russia. There's an insane amount of potential there.

Kill yourself you moscovite scum

You are not russian

You are not white

You are filthy parasite

>You are not russian
I am nothing but
>moscovite
I love Moscow but I'm not from there and neither is my family
>not white
I wish you understood how laughable that is to someone like me
>parasite
Never took shit from the government and neither did my family. I come from a family of true entrepreneurs.

What would happen if I played Tetris while in Russia?

Attached: zvXOXpZ.gif (340x205, 1.77M)

>rootless globalist cosmopolitan from the Ivy League
>"true entrepreneur"

Nah. You're no Russian, nor American, nor Swiss. You're a rando NGO/banker expat with no loyalty to anything beyond leftist feels and the almighty dollar

>Russia
Depends
>2 islands of civilization in barbaric sea
Yes
>kubanistan mad max wasteland aka everything else
No

Are you saying kazan, Vladivostok, Sochi, Yekaterinburg are all uncivilized wastelands?

sochi sure is

total dump

70 billion well spent ayylmao

youtube.com/watch?v=AsoQBnYNXe0

>Sochi sure is
>never stepped foot in Sochi nevermind Russia

How to aquire russian gf ?

Yes, literally like going to some subsaharan hellhole or South America

kek

Yeah I'll take your word for who I am.
Lol what do you think is? This conversation isn't for me, it's for your benefit.
I'm beyond countries in the way that you understand them. You understand that even as a kid in my position. We learn that our nationality doesn't really matter as multinational children. The guy that I respected the most and that respected me the most was Japanese when I was growing up. We established a rapport as hard fuckers even a children. He's a famous Tokyo dj now and I love the guy.

Find somewhere in uni in your country.

1. Speak Russian
2. Live in large Russian city
3. Install and start swiping on Badoo
4. Don't be autistic
5. Mission accomplished

t. never been to either of those places

*think this is

Based french user

Attached: Bez názvu.jpg (1319x614, 341K)

I'm Russian
I'm just in France right now

>purposefully picks WORST STREET in WORST TOWN in all the country.
Seriously?

Stfu Amerilard, I traveled across my country, we should just build fences and use it as safari park

yep, im thinking comfy

>STFU AMERILARD

Attached: 1565662522662.jpg (785x2493, 310K)

>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY! DUDE ITS FUCKING WHITE PARADISE LOOOL!

Attached: 24AD18B0-8F2C-40A2-AD4E-A95F71634023.png (646x731, 38K)

Nobody even said white paradise fucking rodent. Everyone knows Russia is only like 80% white and full of Central Asians. Big whoop. Better than literally niggers.

There are places in America that look worse than this

Attached: 1549984269673.png (894x773, 48K)

Hmm what's the population of race those places?

I want to walk there

yanks btfo

Attached: 02_seventies.jpg (612x340, 204K)

You know.

It's insane how much potential Russia has, If I was a high IQ Westoid I'd move there 5 years ago. Many of my friends have. Now it's up to you really.

Yea that’s why young people tend to run from from there to EU.

to be fair if I was a low iq retard with zero entrepreneurial tendencies I'd run too. The thing is that they'll never find what they're looking for because the grass is always greener. It's basic human nature.
The people who are really smart and successful understand that what they are doesn't really depend on where they are. Especially when you're in an insane place like Russia where people become millionaires overnight. I've seen so many cases it would drive a Georgian crazy.

It's a bad idea to go to rusia to study my masters?

Honestly it's one of the best decisions you could ever make in your life.

Gypsie wisdom

Gypsie wisdom

But honestly of you cant sing karaoke you have no business in Russia

But yeah. If you're dumb enough to move anywhere because of pussy then dont do it. You'll never make it.
There are plenty of reasons to move to other counties and experience different cultures. Pussy is never a good one.

no this thread should live

It's hot during summer (not this summer though)