Why are Americans so supportive of illegals and crushing their wages?

Why are Americans so supportive of illegals and crushing their wages?

Attached: 1565318307448.jpg (1266x1241, 1.07M)

it seems people like that picture

I don't see anything wrong here

Why doesn’t she just buy more ice

Wtf this child is crying open borders NOW

>implying illegal immigrants is the reason amerians refuse to pay their workers fairly

brainwashing to serve our corporate overlords

Because I have a graduate degree and don't give two shits about Cletus losing his floor-sweeping position to an illegal.

>soda
>chips
>pizza on a napkin
the nation is doomed

CHIs suffering is always a good thing

>pic
Shameless propaganda

Lul
Its the people who support illegal immigration that are fucking their wages in the ass
Why not just come in legally and get paid what you are legally entitled to?
They are literally getting paid slave wages, illegals are like Vassals.

Attached: A fire.jpg (843x800, 93K)

She is crying because she got sprite instead of fanta

don't put your child in this situation then, do it the legal way like everybody else

a crying kid? damn... invade my country and take my money... you deserve it sweetie

sprite is quite good, when I drink soda that's one I'll gravitate towards

ah yes, that's the reason even trained (university degree) workers get paid fuck all. illegal immigrants with no training. definitely.

Little Caesar's is good.

>yes, Corporations pay their employees as little as they can because they can pay Juán the janitor $2 an hour under the table

Even if that picture is faks, sad kids make me sad. Why is the world so cruel

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)

>(university degree) workers get paid fuck all
What did he mean by this

le university degree workers are churned out by diploma mills and oversaturate the market because they care more about being college educated than meeting the needs of the market.

Nobody needs a billion sociologists, flip those burgers faggot

He means he got a bachelor's degree in psychology and expected to be anything other than a secretary at a coal mine.

>a billion sociologists
But this doesn't happen. At my school anyway the biggest degree programs are the employable ones.

TBQH you can make decent money with a doctorate in sociology--or almost any other social science--provided you're competent and didn't get your PhD from Backwoods State University.

Attached: eb1.png (634x566, 30K)

I would take the job, being a secretary for a coal mine. You would just file out forms for workers stating that they will die in their 40s and that the company ain't liable

>have to detain children overnight
>feed them fast food, chips and carbonated soda
god bless

>not going after the cooperations
This is some advanced goyism right here.

Yeah, I figured that is what he meant, a shame all those people getting meme degrees to worka t mcdonalds or only get paid 20 an hour

>But this doesn't happen. At my school anyway

Yeah, nobody cares

you can make decent money with masters in sociology in Poland, user is just spewing memes. sociology is not even near the most useless diplomas

How would you suppose that when there are states like California whomst are circumventing or creating new law to propagate the sort of behavior?

We should definitely not give Mexicans pizza and soft drinks. Just look at what it's done to the ones on the right.

Y'all committing the lump of labor fallacy.

Y'all committing the being a redditor on 4channel fallacy, fuck off

Meme degrees are only worthless if you're either:

>stupid enough to think you can get a real job with only a bachelor's
>stupid enough to think that you can promptly land a tenure-track position with a doctorate from a mid-ranked university

Anyone with an ounce of talent and the ability to read the market can earn relatively well inside academia or outside it. Of course, it's far more competitive when you move outside the social sciences and into the humanities. But as long as people know they're not going to make bank, I think it's okay.

IMO, the bigger problem relates to my first point--I've met tons of tards in the U.S. who got "meme" degrees and thought they'd be able to land respectable, relevant jobs with a B.A.

Nobody here gives a shit about actual debate. Not even on Jow Forums where the sticky explains logical fallicies.

>stupid enough to think that you can promptly land a tenure-track position with a doctorate from a mid-ranked university

Guilty as charged. What do I need to make $90,000 and up in the USA when I cannot read the market?

>not even on Jow Forums

wew

Productivity and wages for labor ended correlation in the USA in 1970s. Only top 10% of workers beat inflation.

Completely depends on what you're studying. Somebody with a PhD in Sociology from Poo-Poo State University could probably find a relatively well-compensated government position or, depending on their experience, opportunities in the private sector or with non-profits. A lot of folks seem to view academia as the only possible end-goal for doctoral programs, even if they're not sufficiently qualified to get an academic job without spending decades as a peon.

I don't think there are loads of degree programs that'll get you close to $90k right out the door. I'm not as familiar with STEM opportunities, but code-shit and certain kinds of engineering are still fairly in-demand. I've plenty of mid-twenties acquaintances who are clearing six figures working for big tech companies in California and the Pacific Northwest.

Honestly, a lot of what you get post-graduation just depends on what kind of connections you made and what experience you have. My ex-girlfriend got a marketing or advertising degree from a mid-ranked school, but she did a handful of high-quality internships before graduating. Made $60k out-the-door on a year-long contract, transitioned to a $70k job and is making around $90k now with an MBA her last company paid for.

I know people from the same school with the same degree who are older and making half of what she does, because they had mediocre grades and had low-quality internships or none at all.

>Dey Turk Er Jurbs

Attached: XMevnUH_d.jpg (640x625, 41K)

There isn't a hard cap for any profession but there are finite applications of it. And even before hitting that soft cap the compensation for the work will fucking plummet because you will be barely more in demand than the untrained.

Do you think supply and demand is a fallacy? Describe how a society made up in 3/4ths of journalism grads will accommodate all of them with adequate positions and pay them well. lol

>but muh fallacy!!! It has a name and shit!

Oh wow, automatic victory there, bubb.

Only this concept originates from a time where VAST majority of work was done by unskilled workers who were interchangeable so the economy could swiftly accommodate a lot of people.

Now you have an economy where most people are specialized in some way so even if you bring in unskilled labor instead specific professionals they will just crush the working class and the rest of the economy will remain unresponsive. Middle and upper class will get cheap services and products and working class will get shit on their face.

Is that what passes as pizza in the south?

>pizza and sugary soda
why they're feeding shit these children

she gets to use the gym for free and she's crying? why are pakis so ungrateful brehs

It's a citizenship exam.

I couldn’t agree more. Also just invest in stocks and stop being poor. You can get a green card for investing $500k into US economy.

what degree isn't a meme at this point outside of medicine though?