Why yes, I am so Japanese. How could you tell?

>Why yes, I am so Japanese. How could you tell?

Attached: So Japanese.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyGY2NfYpeE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you look like a mongoloid alien takashi.

Attached: 1565427796883.png (465x425, 251K)

>so Japanese
what's this expression

I'm lucky to be of partial Japanese descent. I truly believe my motherland, which I have been to several times, to be Earth's best country. The Empire of Japan and its culture, cuisine, fashion, technology, architecture, history, customs, zeitgeist, and mentality is better than anywhere else on the globe. Hail Nippon!

Attached: TOKYO.jpg (640x853, 151K)

Because you are ugly and when i look at your disgusting slant eyes i see no soul, you are robotic alien humanoid, rat-chimp hybrid.

Why did American GI do this to K-pop goddess?

>Murder of Yun Geum-i
>In 1992, Yun Geum-i, a camptown sex worker in Dongducheon, was brutally killed by U.S. servicemen.
>Yun was found dead with a bottle stuffed into her vagina and an umbrella into her anus.

Attached: Murder of Yun Geum-i_.png (225x225, 111K)

Mongrel please, japan is irrelevant as fuck and only known due to war crimes in the past and today known for stupid anime fantasies where they pretend to be whites.

Need more deformed Pepsi and copyrights mark.

>only known due to war crimes in the past and today known for stupid anime fantasies

it called relevant.

And your country is only famous for bombing each other and die like bugs.
Kek

>t. jordan

a violent and dusty land. build more water plants.

>killed a gook thot for no apparent reason and compensated for the loss with only $72,000

That's gonna be a BASED from me dawg

JUDO vs. TAEKWONDO

ROUND 1!

Attached: JUDO (tanned guy) vs TAEKWONDO.webm (320x240, 2.97M)

>japanese men

why they look like little girls?

Attached: that's a man.jpg (1143x811, 153K)

ベース على أساس 基于 basado ਅਧਾਰਿਤ basé מבוסס adhedhasar පදනම් merkezli ซึ่งเป็นรากฐาน ఆధారిత

You live like bugs and die like bugs, no one cares if you live or die, your life is worthless in japan just like china, robotic rats.
no, you stay on your monkey islands for hundreds of years and when whites come you finally leave lol.
>jap education
jordan is one of the safest countries ever, you just embarrassed yourself tojo.

you think only koreans hate slant eyed jap dogs?

It saddens me to see all this animosity. C'mon everybody let's hold hands and sing together!!!!!
!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyGY2NfYpeE

Attached: 1559866599754.gif (480x270, 3.38M)

It seems you’re too subhuman to understand my post.

at least everybody knows Japan.
But many people cant point jordan at map.

>Partial heritage

I knew your flag before I even looked at it

"So" means "Very" in this context.

It seems like you're too much of a subhuman to be coherent
except jordan is an arabic nation, so the achievement of arabs is our achievement, this means every one on earth knows us, only weebs care about your stupid rat hole of a nation.

>w-we wuz colonized

t. 4% jap amerimutt defending his country's colony and puppet state japan

I have no affiliation with the Japanese, in fact my great uncle's ship rests on the bottom of the sea with its guns facing jap ships

>”nooooo!!! It’s you! Not me! ”
>be Jordanian
>burn their daughter alive to “defend” their subhuman Honor
>kills other Muslims, believing their pig god give you “pure traditional maidens” as the reward
>poor as fuck unlike other arabs with oil
>marry 5 years old girl because they fear adult women
>bleed like bugs and get killed like bugs

Ffs don’t forget to stream your inevitable stroke with all that seething every day

Attached: B8FBBCE9-0DA5-49D9-8B09-1362ABB025C1.jpg (605x146, 23K)

Thank you for your service
>>burn their daughter alive to “defend” their subhuman Honor
You actually have the guts to say that to me you subhuman soulless nips? i thought you guys offed yourself in defense of your retarded idea of honor lmao, anyone most of your points are very, very bad attempts at banter which i will ignore and instead remind you of the fact that you're a robotic rat.

>most of your points are very, very bad attempts at banter
Because all of them are normal in Jordan the subhuman land and you’re too subhuman to realize those are the problems.

nope, they're all wrong and you're seething because i am exposing your robotic rat nature, slant eyed mutt.

>be a woman in Jordanian
>get raped
>everyone accuse you and the raper is considered as the victim of a whore
>my father and his son x100 try to burn you alive
Terrible.

Kim

>>be a woman in Jordanian

i can't take you seriously when your english is so bad

Blame for my iPhone.

Blame my iPhone for “autocorrecting” my words.*

>Blame for my iPhone.

No, i blame your idiocy you filthy nip mutt, jap monkeys are never good at english and never try to improve, instead they use their broken english expecting normal people to understand.

もう無視しろよ。

Well, at least you understood what I said.

Do Europen women like Japanese men?

Does Nobita post on Jow Forums

Well, at least now you're making an effort, good job rat.

Thank you subhuman poor bug.
Now you can burn your sister alive.

How can you call me bug when it is known world wide that you are insects? stupid robotic rat

Jordan “men” are always protected and pampered by their parents.
So they never take responsibility for anything even though they kills their daughter for “family ‘s honor”.

I like pretty Japanese girl with heavy makeup, but nobody likes seamonkeys.

Allah Acbal.
Hey, it's almost time you should pray, Muhammad.

Because you bleed like bugs, flood like bugs in other countries and die like bugs by bombing each other.

Nobito forgot a "y" as in
>I am Soy Japanese

Bugs bomb each other to death? i thought japs were supposed to be smart, stupid rat nip mutt.
Time for you to study tojo, go on, dad will be disappointed with and you will have to commit seppuku.

Also get raped and burned alive by your brothers if you’re a woman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

They will if you lie about being in a K-pop band

No one's not smarter than you, fucking nigro.

>i thought japs were supposed to be smart
Right.

Buttblasted nip rats, stay mad jap mutts.

>tfw japanese impersonating gajin impersonating nips

Jow Forums truly a cesspool

And those are considered criminals, couldn’t get proper jobs and got arrested again.
While torturing your daughter is an honorable thing in your subhuman nest.

imagine a fucking arab towelhead using english like their own and posting on an anime-based japanese imageposting board.

Attached: 1565823804797.png (912x905, 1.23M)

Well done, Jordan.
Now, fight a jihad.

>While torturing your daughter is an honorable thing in your subhuman nest.
Says you, which is retarded buttblasted weeb, reality is in japan you can kidnap girls off streets, torture and rape for a very long time, then finally kill and get away with it, 100 people knew about this and did nothing to stop it.

are you a mutt/english teacher or just proxy?
ok nip, now go study.

imagine a fucking arab towelhead using english like their own and talking over a bizarre murder 30 years ago on an anime-based japanese imageposting board.

Attached: 1560355428082.jpg (228x221, 10K)

>you can kidnap girls off streets, torture and rape for a very long time, then finally kill and get away with it,
Yeah, and if you did it in Japan, you’ll be arrested unlike in jordan where it would be seen honorable.

Japan vs Jordan is such a strange fight, sort of reminds me of those Chinese youtube videos of putting insects from all over the world to fight each other