Where do people in your country meet friends?

I haven't had a friend to hang out with in two years. How is it normies seem to know each other and have social circles? This is such an enigma

Attached: 920C1640-9724-4D8B-8E43-51096FA5345A.jpg (1024x642, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i got lucky once in grade 9 and all my subsequent friends of any kind came from there
i don't think people even make friends anymore you just need to be socially integrated from a young age or get really lucky

I mean just take up brazilian water cricket and be yourself its easy bro

When I was a kid I moved a lot. Then as a late teen I did drugs then I stopped doing drugs so I don't hang out with my druggie friends. What do? I tried going to a video game place where people play vidya but it's full of fat neck beards. I can't say I don't have friends because I just moved here because I've been in this town for two years now. My psychiatrist keeps pushing me and pushing me to have friends.its not like I can get a gf because you need friends so she doesn't think you're a serial killer. Also I have psychosis and because of the retards that commit mass shooting normies think I'm a ticking time bomb

Attached: 725104EB-91A5-4051-B259-B0BEB873294B.jpg (793x786, 54K)

The foundation of friendship is common interests. Potential friends can be found through work, education, or extracurriculars.

Attached: edit1.jpg (720x690, 206K)

I genuinely dislike having friends.

Extracurriculars like what? I don't want to do a fitness thing. I'm moving soon in like 4 months so I'll do fitness things then. The thing is I have no talents. I want to meet people from different cou tries but I live with rural retards

>I did drugs and gave myself phychosis

wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies
I can sympathize with your plight, but beggars can't be choosers. Try to make the best of things.

Also, if you're an autistic, "The Science of Making Friends" is a helpful book.

I keep contact with the guys i befriended in high school, although most of them live 250km away and i feel like were starting to drift away slowly

I'm going to look into Astronomy. Might meet similar minded autists and being awake late at night is comfy.
I went full cocoon mode. The only online presence I have is on 4channel. I tried meeting people in /soc just to have someone to talk to but they don't talk to me first and I take it as a sign they're not interested or I'm not interesting.
>yes I did.
Not trying to be an edge lord but life is pretty shit. I was under the impression everyone here is an mkultra gate student failure but I guess not

>I want to meet people from different countries but I live with rural retards

I've been using this site for 5 years and this the first I hear of it. Signing up now. Tha KS for suggestion

>you need friends so she doesn't think you're a serial killer
Also because trying to get and keep a gf when you can't get and keep friends is like trying to run before you can walk. Tried meetup?

>Watching television
Is that really a hobby?

I tried meet up but it's a bunch of boomers. I made an interpals and this website has potential for what I'm looking for. I don't mind being single for the rest of my life. I already had a few relationships in teens and early 20s so it's not like I never experienced. I understand psychologically I am damaged goods buy t yes you at Re right. Having friends is the first step in potential gf but like I said it's not my main priority.

I feel like books like this doesn't really help cause it will only make me feel like a psycho manipulating people to like me

Yeah I hear it's a bit on the old side here - hoped it might be different overseas though. At least you've got those social skills and experience - lots of youngs folks don't these days. All the best with interpals dude.

>been using this site for 5 years and this the first I hear of it
Have you never been to culture pals on Jow Forums before? That's where all the xenophile autists congregate

Thanks fren. I found a small flag of your country and it's hanging above my tv :)

Oh wow. You do our nation an unexpected honour.

Haha yea. I also have a French flag and a Japan flag. I found them for sale and si ce I'm into geography went ahead and hot them.
No I haven't just right now I did but besides that no. Since its labeled CP I wanted nothing to do with it.