I'm starting to feel uneasy about my decision to move to Poland. I already bought the ticket though

I'm starting to feel uneasy about my decision to move to Poland. I already bought the ticket though.

It's just that last night I had a dream that I moved to Latvia by mistake (went on the wrong airplane) but I actually quite enjoyed it, found someone that I really liked there, and in that dream I thought that I was glad and lucky to have made that mistake. What did my subconscious mean by this? May my true desire lie in Latvia?

Attached: 438.gif (214x255, 25K)

Move to Lithuania

Why on earth would you to move to poland?
It's a poor, miserable, 3rd.world country

Stay in Canada

Poland is the future... I think. Unless it is the Baltic States that are the future.

Show plane ticket or youre larping

It's too late, I already have a plane ticket to Poland.

>moving from best f*rstoid country to worst f*rstoid country
What is the point again?

This is complicated. Someone else bought it for me because I am a retarded NEET.

And they'll drive you to the airport carrying the ticket for you right? Not like they'd email it after purchasing or anything.

Why Poland. Are you one of those people who screech WHITE ETHNOSTATE

How do you expect to survive in Poland?

I am very retarded and autistic. No, I cannot drive. I don't have a car and I don't have a driver's license.
Not this again.

Of course, I'm not fucking moving to Poland for any political reasons. How the fuck would that make any sense?

It'll be OK. I've been homeless before so I can survive anything.

Pointless, don’t expect them to speak English

>I've been homeless before so I can survive anything.
LOL

I know lots of Polish. Just look through /lang/ for a Canadian flag learning Polish. Last time a Pole questioned me about this on one of these threads, I showed him an example and he said he was very impressed with my skill in Polish.

that's sad

E*stern shitrope is not first world

you are fucked in the head no plan? no language? no drivers license? you ll get worse job than fucking ukrainians if any at all.

he's got candadian papers, some whore will take him

Please read and actually I do speak Polish decently.

just move. i think its a stupid decision but once you are on schengen soil you can move around as you want if you dont like it there. if you go there and regret it you know it, if you dont go you will forever wonder what if... sound like this is important to you.

Well said. This is one of those sayings that one will remember all his life.

UK aka civilisation is only a 1 hour aeroplane trip away

Do you have a good CV? What job do you want to apply for when you're in Poland? Do you think to find hapiness and love in Poland? How realistic do you think it is to be happy in Poland for a "retarded neet" from Canada in Poland?

>Do you have a good CV?
What is a CV?
>What job do you want to apply for when you're in Poland?
I am educated/experienced in multiple skills. Out of all of them, I think accounting would be the most comfy as a job.
>Do you think to find hapiness and love in Poland?
Happiness yes. Love I don't care for. I am a volcel and I am loveless by choice. I have made the right decision.
>How realistic do you think it is to be happy in Poland for a "retarded neet" from Canada in Poland?
I was exaggerating my retardation, please read .

How does Poland being the future benefit you now, dumbass? You won’t live to see the time when Poland isn’t a shithole. Unless this is about “muh children” in which case you’re a genuine subhuman and might actually fit in

a fucking leaf lmao

Even if it won't improve in my lifetime, I still feel a spiritual connection to it and I want to do anything I can to make the Polish future bright. They deserve it.

You are an absolute idiot,you deserve your future pain

Have you ever been to Poland? It's a fucking shit heap. Only redeeming factor is those red frog corner shops everywhere and the insanely nice middle aged ladies.

Do you like aeroplanes

Attached: 404.jpg (232x218, 7K)

Can't be worse than Alb*rta.

>they deserve it
Not at all. Poles started war against innocent countries like Sweden in the past and forced us to do the Deluge on them

Fuck Sw*den.

>he insults an innocent person
Incredibly poor manners. I am shocked.

>What is a CV?
A CV (curriculum vitae) is a résumé. You know that A4 paper you send to your boss so that they invite you for an interview to see if you qualify for the job.

Incredibly butthurt post. I am MY SIDES

I've never heard it called a CV. I am educated/experienced in three skills plus experienced in being a cashier (not a real skill).

Kill yourself and stop making these stupid threads. You don't want move to Poland you just want to have fun on stupid pedo animu imageboard.
Where have you been Asstralian that you have so negative opinion? You come to buy booze in your grandpa Eastern Polish village?Based. All Sw*doids deserve to die.

I may have lied about one minor detail, but it is a real aspiration for me to move to Poland. I don't think I would put so much effort into learning Polish just for a little joke on Jow Forums.

Rude.

Alright, Jow Forums. It seems I am pissing off the Poles, which I hate to do, by talking about moving to Poland. I shall no longer post threads about it.

nooo I'm enjoying your posts

don't listen to shitposting swedes

I fondly look back on the polish-swedish union

getting angry and complaining at stuff is polish national tradition tho
all in healthy manners and good banter :)