How can one pretend like islam is a religion of peace when muhammad and his followers killed jews and arabic tribes...

How can one pretend like islam is a religion of peace when muhammad and his followers killed jews and arabic tribes, colonized neighboring lands, pillaged their posessions and enforced their language and religion on them ?

Attached: fieldofgloryclashofempi.jpg (880x900, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spread_of_Islam
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Isa_al-Warraq
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_al-Rawandi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Homosexualities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_architecture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_of_Dhul_Khalasa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expedition_of_Surad_ibn_Abdullah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expedition_of_Ali_ibn_Abi_Talib_(Al-Fuls)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expedition_of_Khalid_ibn_al-Walid_(Dumatul_Jandal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expedition_of_Qutbah_ibn_Amir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expedition_of_Dahhak_al-Kilabi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pact_of_Umar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Copts#Roman_rulers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>killed jews
never happened, without a reason at least
>and arabic tribes
never happened
>colonized neighboring lands
conquest rightful is not colonization
>pillaged their posessions
never happened
>enforced their language and religion on them
never happened

Sad how muslims don't even know their own religion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spread_of_Islam

Also we have many testimonies of 7th century arabs criticizing islam and depicting all the atrocities they commited

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spread_of_Islam

Okay, and? are you quite literally retarded?

by the way you have 5 minutes to provide those testimonies

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Isa_al-Warraq
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_al-Rawandi

Mahomet was a liar and a tool of Satan. God has shown his disapproval of his cult by making the countries who follow it all international pariahs and war torn shitholes.

cringe
BASED

>ibn al rawandi
In his early days, he was a Mu'tazilite scholar, but after rejecting the Mu'tazilite doctrine, he became a freethinker who repudiated Islam and revealed religion.[2] Although none of his works have survived, his opinions had been preserved through his critics and the surviving books that answered him.[3] His book with the most preserved fragments (through an Ismaili book refuting Al-Rawandi's ideology) is the Kitab al-Zumurrud (The Book of the Emerald).

maybe if you read your own links you phonefag you wouldn't be humiliated right now

Thank you for your service

>muhammad was a great warrior so islam bad
what's wrong with you?

Attached: 78a27dc0e0811ecae851c6e2329d4a14.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Reminder that OP is a seething Jow Forumscel

Attached: 1565622247452.jpg (649x730, 65K)

I'm not going to pretend like we had a moral high ground in medieval times, my problem with Islam today is that they are repressive and morally retarded compared to the West where everything they are put in charge of would be turned to shit since their teachings forbid you from developing new ideas that questions their holy book. This means you are stuck with the same shit for generations with little to no improvment in thought and critical thinking

On top of that they want to forbid pork and foreskin so fuck them

also
>7th century arabs criticizing islam
>Abu_Isa was a 9th century figure
>ibn al rawandi was his student/friend
pathetic

>christians abandon their religion and turned to castrated cucked degenerates
>good
>muslims stick to their faith and defend it
>bad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

ahh yes because a religion that changes its morals and theology every generation is so much better
yes islam is militantly anti-degeneracy and yes that's a good thing

Y-yeah haha who would think Islam is a religion of peace huh?

Attached: spanish-conquest.jpg (1000x420, 562K)

Islam isn't a religion of peace it's a religion of justice and peace can be injustice sometimes

Shhhhhh

Attached: You won't do shit nigger.jpg (792x759, 93K)

Aren't you guys Majority pajeet now?

Go live in a Muslim country then

Shhhhh

Attached: 1515912612553.jpg (1920x1920, 1.44M)

Shhhh

Attached: TurkCrate.jpg (2160x1080, 909K)

t. literal gypsy pajeets
UK will soon become a muslim country
r*mania under TVRK muslim ottoman rule for hundreds of years, how does it make you feel? you know turks surely had some sex with romanian women lol

Vienna was a mistake, we should've joined the Ottomans and together slay every single backstabbing w*stoid there

Turks were fags.
Explain why Turks today have 20% Slavic DNA(must be from all the boys they imported)
While Romania only has 1% Turk Dna

Attached: TurkishBand.gif (500x375, 493K)

How can one pretend like Christianity is a religion of peace when followers of Christ killed niggers and native american tribes, colonized their lands, pillaged their posessions and enforced their language and religion on them ?

why
america is the only country i've ever known and leaving your country is a sort of selling out to me

Keep in mind Turks were the OG Fags.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Homosexualities

Attached: 11Allah-is-gay-e1500249512220.jpg (1080x1177, 198K)

>t. has a gay folder

based
t. ottoman rapebaby

>jews
Considering how the only reason Muhammad the Pedophile had was "cuz Sat- I mean Allah said so" I'd say he had no real reason to murder all those people.

>arabic tribes
Liar. Wars of Apostasy

>colonized
Yea it is, especially when it's rightful only in the eyes of Satan, your god

>pillaged
Yes he did. Stop lying. It's even in the Quran.

>enforced their language and religion
Yes it happened. Arabic was made the sole official language in former aramaic, coptic and greek areas. Also kuffar's lives made shit by shariah.

Search Muslim Gay
99 pages
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>Jordan
Literally the king cried cause we didn't send him goats to fuck
Please go to sleep

why do they oppress people in the 21 century?

>never happened unless it happened but it's okay when it happened
This is your brain on islam

Vienna was the biggest mistake, if instead we'd join the Franco-Ottoman alliance and attacked Austria, Brandenburgia-Prussia, and maybe some other German states, just for sure, partitions would never happen

Man all this Trad Muslims.
Oh my.

Attached: IMG_1682.png (1136x640, 1.3M)

Pay reparations

>ahh yes because a religion that changes its morals and theology every generation is so much better

It is far better that way, the ability to adopt and develop is a major reason why the western world is so successful. Freedom of expression and critical thinking does wonders to improve quality of life

Being brave enough to question your own worldview is admirable whereas stubbornly sticking to your faith no matter what just makes you a simple barbarian who can't handle criticism which is also pretty childish.

Good job linking an article about the Islamic golden age, it ended 700 years ago and your current scientific contributions today are as dry as the deserts you inhabit

Your countries will be muslim soo..

Attached: allah-is-gay-lg.jpg (778x408, 50K)

While Christians did commit plenty of atrocities, repressions, and religious wars througout the centuries (so you are right to mock OP) colonization was not religiously motivated so your comparison is fucking retarded.

>brain
>islam
C'mon now dude

>Considering how the only reason Muhammad the Pedophile had was "cuz Sat- I mean Allah said so" I'd say he had no real reason to murder all those people.
When muslims arrived at median they made a treaty with the jews to live together and defend the city against any attacks side by side, during battle of the trenches the jews sided with the pagan arabs but the muslims won anyway so they expelled some jews, 600 jews died maximum.
>Wars of apostasy
read that name again
>Yea it is
wrong
>Yes he did, its even in the quran.
show me then, you have 5 minutes.
>Yes it happened
prove it
>Kuffar's live made shit by shariah
is that why the copts in egypt sided with muslims and fought romans together?

Fuck off Uber Eats Paki.
You love the internet don't you?

Attached: DENsd-_WAAA5sGv.jpg (1024x768, 248K)

Took you long enough, now i will be talking to walls, enjoy your circle jerking thread.

>anti-degenracy
>prostitution is allowed
>pedophilia is allowed
>murders, murders, murders
But hey, at least kuffar aren't allowed to live!

You realize they are war torn shithole because of you right ?
And if that was your responding then why did Muslims have great empires in the Middle Ages while Christians were debating if women had souls ?

I thought Polish winged hussars is derived from Tatars cavalry

Attached: Lemke_Skirmish_with_Polish_Tatars.png (708x542, 694K)

>Mahomet was a liar and a tool of Satan

just like joseph smith

Cya around goatless popo.
Remember to blow yourself up near the jewish border.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>>prostitution is allowed
>>pedophilia is allowed
>>murders, murders, murders
Jow Forumstard

The idea that such an alliance would last is laughable. Alliances would always switch against the predominant powers at the time (which were the ottomans)
Also partition happened cause your leaders sold themselves to Russia

Dark ages aren't a period Europeans are proud of.
But still you had one sandcastle and 2 houses.

Not much in terms of Civilization there.
You even ruined the last great one in the ME...Persia

Notice how these anti-islam idiots just like to spam and fling poop all over the thread, sometimes they're not even coherent.

>Muslim making fun of people circle jerking

Your lack of self-awarness is hilarious

>Also kuffar's lives made shit by shariah.
K*ffar should be grateful he has a life at all.

Go make your own board then.
And be a sand nekker all you want there

>But still you had one sandcastle and 2 houses.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_architecture
Your lack of self-awareness is hilarious

There's no such thing as "peaceful race" before modern era, everyone was invading and pillaging the shit out of everyone, regardless race/nation until the end of WW2.

I was born and grow up as a muslim.
I realized that there's something wrong with islam (and all other religions too), so I became agnostic around 2nd year of middle school, while pretending to be muslim (I still do, because you HAVE to have religion in this country)
I think the difference between Islam and Christianity is that the holy book, Bible has been raped (figuratively) many many many times by the churchs, making new testament and such, you know, "editing" the word of god. Meanwhile in islam, Quran has never been edited out because it's strictly prohibited and punishable by death. that's why muslims are so damn backwards with their conservative values. They can't change bceause the religion and the holy book don't allowed them to change.

I went to an european country for university because I admired them and their values. I lived there for 5 years and I was so shocked when I learned islam bullshit is being accepted and even promoted there. some european even straight up hating their own values in favor of liberal bullshit. They're different kind of degenerates. I went to europe to get away from all those islamic bullshit, not to get more of it goddamnit!! what a shame. and I was planning to work and live in europe too, but I decided that my shithole is still better, so I went back here.

sorry for bad English.

rich coming from another spammer
try hard

No, i will stay here and shit on you, gypsy.

Like i said 2 sandcastles and 1 hut.
Meanwhile in Romania every county has at least 2 castles and 10+ manors.

Out the door you go.

I'm no Paki, rumunie

The worst angle of attack people take against Islam is "Izlamm oppresses tha gays!!!!" and it is very common for faggots to push this.

If you had the experience with gay people that I had, the death penalty does not seem like the machinations of a fanatical religion.

I didn't say that they were proud of it , he is saying that the proof of Islam being false is that Muslim countries are bad , I said Christians had a period like this
And no we didn't ruin Persia , you can see that Persia was thriving under Islam

>It is far better that way, the ability to adopt and develop is a major reason why the western world is so successful. Freedom of expression and critical thinking does wonders to improve quality of life
That's just an admission that the religion is culture and not taken seriously. Why should morals change with what year it is?
>>prostitution is allowed
>>pedophilia is allowed
no
>>murders
killing someone in battle or putting someone to death for murder isn't the same as murder

Calling me a gypo awould make you look even worse.
If gypos are 10 times Richer than you.....and they are trust me

Attached: Untitled.png (1556x630, 57K)

>600 jews died maximum
Lol. Not according to your history (the real history is completly different but you're in denial so let's not get into that)
And ad if that wad the only time you massacred jews, take Khaybar for example.

>apostates aren't arabs
Oh sorry, I forgot you don't consider non-muslims humans. Sorry about that.

>wrong
How? What's the difference? And no, because Satan told your God (muhammad) to do so isn't an argument.

>show me then
Surat al-anfal. You do speak arabic, right?

>prove it
Pact of Umar and Umayyad times (according to your history)

>is that why the copts in egypt sided with muslims and fought romans together?
You have 5 minutes to prove that

kek, pathetic.
what are you saying chang?

And i'm a gypo.
I believe you don't worry muhamad number 12423139
>Persia under islam
>Thriving
lol

Believe what you will

Attached: 3a6c9d36f47647e3eb83f722231faffe.jpg (852x535, 134K)

aren't you the one making fuck-tons of threads shitting on us?

To be completely fair , the Islamic punishments aren't like the west painted them to be its very hard to convict someon of a crime , and Allah said that no one should snitch on anyone except if injustice was done to him , during the time of the prophet one woman only got stoned for adultry , the prophet gave her three years to go raise her child she came back , after three years , the prophet didn't want to meet her but she insisted

God warned us in the Bible there would be false prophets. There is only one God. Jesus Christ who gave his life. Pray to him the muslims wake up from their stupor before its too late and he is forced to exercise his wrath upon them.

We believe you don't worry
Now please stop coming over to Europe in inflatable dingies.
(Not you since you Lebanese are the only sane people left in the ME along with Israel)
But your cousins

So leaving islam is murder now? Wow, never knew muslims were this mentally ill.

>no
Nikah almisyar
Muhammad raped a 9 year old

Study some history , most Islamic golden age scientists and scholars were Persian ,

I don't care if anyone believes me or not , I just hate when people talk about things they don't know about , this is why I hate Reddit from the first place

The following are unprovoked wars of aggression Muhammad waged against tribes in arabia during the last two years of his life simply because they were not muslim.

The interesting thing is that this is even according to muslim historical sources. For earlier in muhammad's life, at least some justification is contrived by the muslim historians to try and make muhammad seem just as a typical victory-is-written-by-the-winners effect. But in the last couple of years of his life after muhammad defeated the meccans and started conquering every other small tribe in arabia there were so many aggressive expeditions sent out by muhammad that muslim historians stopped bothering to try and make up justifications for them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_of_Dhul_Khalasa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expedition_of_Surad_ibn_Abdullah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expedition_of_Ali_ibn_Abi_Talib_(Al-Fuls)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expedition_of_Khalid_ibn_al-Walid_(Dumatul_Jandal)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expedition_of_Qutbah_ibn_Amir

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expedition_of_Dahhak_al-Kilabi

This is only a small selection. There are dozens more reported in ibn ishaq's biography and in ibn saad's kitab al tabaqat al kabir

go back to r/exmuslim and post your blog there
>Lol. Not according to your history (the real history is completly different but you're in denial so let's not get into that)
Based finn telling me how my history is fake and how he knows my real history better
>Khaybar
self defense
>>apostates arent arabs
didn't say that, the apostates left islam after muhammad died and wanted to break off the caliphate, it was simply a rebellion, abu bakr shut it down, simple as.
>How?
rightful conquest and spreading islam is not colonization, do you even know what colonization means?
>al anfal
that's 75 verses finngol, show me the exact verse where it says muhammad pillaged
>pact of umar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pact_of_Umar
>you have 5min to prove
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Copts#Roman_rulers

How can one pretend like christianity is a religion of peace when christian europeans killed pagan europeans, torched their homes, cut down their places of worship and enforced their religion on them ?

Attached: 154229444040.jpg (480x450, 56K)

But they weren't Muslim originally
Huge difference

no

muslim persia was way better than sassanid fire worshiping persia

Attached: 1565390921512.png (2410x1566, 1.31M)

>So leaving islam is murder now? Wow, never knew muslims were this mentally ill.
what are you talking about?
>Nikah almisyar
ah yes an attempt a loophole to not live together is prostitution.
>Muhammad raped a 9 year old
"no". there are sound ahadith that imply a much older age. and even so a nine year old getting married back then wasn't unusual at all

Ofc it was.
Look at Shitran now.

Actually persia did thrive under islam, but not because of islam.

No, most likely from Ottomans, via Serbian exiles/mercenaries who moved to Hungary. Our elected king at the time was a Hungarian noble and he introduced this unit here, then it got upgraded from light cavalry to heavy shock cavalry.
The wing thing probably comes from Deli riders, another Ottoman unit. Uronically, Polish nobles of those times wewuzed about their semi-mythical oriental heritage (Sarmatism) so they were massive ottoboos. Persian stuff was also very influential in their fashion.

No one was Muslim originally
No matter if you hate Islam , you can't deny that it had a great effect on civilization

Mate don't even try it.
Every thing points out to the fact that you were savages..only enlightened for 1 century or so.

The simple fact that u use European technology to even get your "message" across is proof enough

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_of_Dhul_Khalasa
based, all pagan statues were destroyed.

you know these links mean nothing right? so what if islam spread like this, people hated muslims and would have killed them if they were going to towns and villages preaching islam peacefully.

american technology you faggot

So you're taking credit for all western inventions now? kek, romanian gypsy dont make me laugh.
>Actually persia did thrive under islam, but not because of islam.

Attached: 1565280802538.jpg (333x333, 19K)

It didn't.
Literally no nation thrived under it.
If you think the Ottomans thrived under it and not because of it's armies....you are just retarded.

Look at Turkye today,one word from Trump and their economy went into recession

This is true , I myself (and all Shiites ) oppose the Muslim empires , because they were attacking people

Cybernetics were literally invented by a Romanian.
Thank us later

And you can thank us for the plane as well you Burger dumbasses

>I myself (and all Shiites ) oppose the Muslim empires
then you oppose muhammad too because he attacked people, you oppose ali too because he attacked people, stop being such a bitch to westerners they wont accept you whatever you say.

وَلَن تَرْضَىٰ عَنكَ الْيَهُودُ وَلَا النَّصَارَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَتَّبِعَ مِلَّتَهُمْ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ هُدَى اللَّهِ هُوَ الْهُدَىٰ ۗ وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءَهُم بَعْدَ الَّذِي جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ ۙ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا نَصِيرٍ

yes you wuz science

Partitions happened due to many reason and what you said is just oversimplification
And I don't think that said alliance would last, but it would last long enough to seriously weaken Germanic Europe

Study some history , Arabs before Islam used to bury their duaghters alive , after Islam Arabs were able to form empires ( like I said I don't think that all these empires did was true ) not to mention , the Abbasid caliphate was the earliest mostly literate empire there is , science thrived under Islam because it's obligatory to learn ( for men and women)

Your "great empires" were other people's conquered lands, which you turned into war-thorn shitholes and your supposed "islamic" golden age is a sham because the arabs and persians who translated greek and roman works were vilified by muslims.

>romanian education