Try to guess which of them is the president of Ukraine)))

Try to guess which of them is the president of Ukraine)))

Attached: 2019-07-27-15.43.01.jpg (704x1062, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/news/lifestyle/7857819/lady-gaga-russian-oligarch-daughter-wedding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the funny one.

>Хopoших выхoдных
Cпacибo клoyн

>No girls

BOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOO

wladimir klitschko

Fuck girls, male friendships are much stronger and sweeter.

That post is in Russian though, isn't it? Why the President of Ukraine backstabbing his own people like that?

He is jew, why should a Jew respect the language of the goyim who chose him as president after watching a dumb show?)

Russian is like second language in Ukraine
Also Zelensky is jewish so nobody cares

>dumb show
Kvartal 95 is better than Comedy Club imo

This but without the homo

guy on the left is hot. Name?

I don't see Putin anywhere in that picture

the little boy in the middle
when in doubt just say a jew, it will always be a jew

>making fun of a leader's body
Why is this so common in 3rd world countries? Are they that backwards that they regress to some tribal shit where the chief has to be the biggest dude? What the fuck is wrong with these animals?

Left
>sweeter.
Uh... That is gay.

Because Zelensky is a clown

I've been to cooler parties than this with Armenians

This post made me legit hard. A strong and sweet friendship with a Ukrainian male... just imagine...

Nobody speaks Ukrainian in Ukraine,just know that if you don't want to look like a idiot

I am interested

Ukrainians in Canada speak Ukrainian. Ukrainian is a more common language here than Russian is. Odd how that works.

Lady Gaga nearly sued my Armenian friend because he published her presence at his wedding. Obviously she backed off because he had better lawyers. Unfortunately they're divorced now. I was at the wedding though.

Satisfied?

This is Bogdan (aka Mongol) the head of the president’s office, and he also has some kind of relationship with the president ... If you know what I mean.

Attached: 140805_zelbog-1.thumb.jpg (320x240, 11K)

I'm talking about his dumb show "Servant of the People", where he plays the president.

>Lady Gaga nearly sued my Armenian friend because he published her presence at his wedding
Yo what the fuck

I wish I had a gay Ukrainian bf...

Why did you choose a literal clown as your president? Was Poroshenko performing that bad?

Yeah well nobody was supposed to know she does Russian/Armenian weddings lol. I guess she thought it would tarnish her image back in 2016.
And yet it got out
billboard.com/articles/news/lifestyle/7857819/lady-gaga-russian-oligarch-daughter-wedding

>(aka Mongol)
Why?

the kike in the middle

Without irony, Poroshenko was the best leader in the country over the past 350 years. But he annoyed the local oligarchs, in revenge for which they brainwashed a dumb herd (Ukrainians).

His grandfather is Buryat (almost a Mongol).

The one in the middle is hot

>Poroshenko was the best leader in the country over the past 350 years
Everything is ideal in this sentence

can't blame him desu

There is no such thing as Ukrainian people or Ukrainian language. These abstract concepts have as much basis in reality as Elves and Elvish from Tolkien novels, or perhaps even less