I want to go to Eastern Europe because eastern euro girls are beautiful and tend to have a more older traditional...

I want to go to Eastern Europe because eastern euro girls are beautiful and tend to have a more older traditional approach when it comes to family values. They put the man first and treasure his happiness first and foremost.

Attached: x_NgBfVTEo4978EsLJjf-0wragi7QYojf8EEoQa24Y8.jpg (1003x674, 156K)

Hикaк вы блять нe нayчитecь

Me too user, but am already have a lovely gf from my country. Good luck user.

Attached: n19zl5.jpg (992x630, 50K)

no they don't but they are pretty hot and desperate

Fucking malaysian lmao,whats wrong with you,women in muslim country are worse whores than here, really?

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-055028.png (720x667, 44K)

Wrong

Agreed, there are a lot of underage whores here and there are also tradwife materials

he said 'you fucking guys never learn' afaik

Why do western fags always fall for this meme?
Well more money for us i guess.

I have a few trad thot...wives you can try Bruce

1000$ and i will provide you with the number and bio
They are all trad...trust me dude

ProTip: Traditional values are not what you were told they are. Traditional values means that the woman will only treasure you, if you provide her sufficiently high status.

have a more older traditional approach when it comes to family values. They put the man first and treasure his happiness first and foremost.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Russia- highest amount abortions and aids in Europe. Ukraine is pretty much mini-Russia. Moldova is Somalia-tier.

Belarus is 100% white, traditional and their cities are very clean.

this

>eastern euro girls are beautiful and tend to have a more older traditional approach when it comes to family values.
HAHAHANA OH NO NO NO NO NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN HAHAHAHA POINT AND LAUGH AT THE FAGGOT

They are also the last communist place in Europe.
And you will most likely see a Gulag than a actual girl

Abortion level is going down and aids are mostly wanker disease here (krokodil and heroin),not women,but fair enough

this. once they are in your house they will start to complain about things
>your 2year old car is cringy and for poor people. why dont you buy a bmw?
>no om not coming with you to that shed in the mountains you call a cabin. it doesnt even have running water. not even my poor grandma lives like that. why dont you sell it and take me shopping in london instead?
>no im not taking out the trash before i put on my make up! what if the neighbour see me?
>im not going to the store with you if you dress like that, are you a bum or something?
>you need to work more so you get more money to spend on me
>you work too much and dont spend enough time with me so im leaving you and i trashed your car and burned your furniture just because.

lol no. theyre dumb as bricks and are boring.

in my experience asian girls are just as bad. indian girls on the otherhand are usually very intelligent and trad in the original sense of the word as in homemaker

Based. Incels btfo.

I want to get beaten up by a Russian girl

Google btfo.

Attached: CE38980D-3E8F-4F96-8E76-6851071C19FC.jpg (1536x1301, 232K)

I find them attractive, and anything is better than Italian "women", but let's not kid ourselves here user

T.Pajeet Shittel

>because eastern euro girls are beautiful and tend to have a more older traditional approach when it comes to family values

xD

They deserve my semen

> anything is better than Italian "women"
Oh my dear Luca, you really have no idea how lucky you are.

No, fuck you. Come here and try dating an Italian woman, then come back here on Jow Forums and apologize for being a dumbass. Italian women are scum.

It’s funny amico, you’re telling me my dream and trying to pretend it’s some kind of nightmare.

I want to come to Italia and marry a Mediterranean goddess.

>med goddess
You fell for the memes

>I want to go to Eastern Europe because eastern euro girls are beautiful and tend to have a more older traditional approach when it comes to family values.

Attached: look at this dude.jpg (225x225, 6K)

no need to be rude. i'm just speaking from my experiences.

All my life I have been an Italiaboo. I fell for the memes when I was a child and I’ll be falling for the rest of my life.

Nooo Natasha you cant divorce me, it’s only been a year!

Attached: C69069F5-C068-4077-B80D-0EBB53ECA0CE.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Tell you the truth

I can't get rid of my gf, she won't go away.

Sitting on my neck without job she is

Sucking my cock every morning just not to make me mad at her

They are all golddigging bitches here

Attached: QIP Shot - Screen 327.jpg (659x586, 180K)

If traditional values were good, why did we stray with no resistance? Could be that the traditional values are in fact shit...? I mean, most men in what we coudl call middle class in 19th century were pussy whipped not only by their wife who they didn’t love and who cucked them anyway with some dark and handsome Sicilian (actually a gypsy) and a whore who had dozen cocks in her every day who they were madly in love and thus spended all their spare cash on her

> Moldova is Somalia-tier.
Are you retarded

Attached: 1565897093573.png (597x597, 339K)

get back to construction work, slave

Sounds absolutely ghastly

My ancestry is russian to 17 century, tadjik-nigger

Why don’t you put a baby in her? Then she will have a job.

it's looks even more terrifying

russian women are literal Succubi

>Why don’t you put a baby in her?
You want me to be her slave forever?

Moldova is without a doubt the worst country Europe.

I know, I’ve been to St. Pete
Your top 1% beats the fuck out of everyone else’s 1%. Like, I realized that everyone I thought was a 10 was actually a 9 and there was a whole nother level that I hadn’t known about. Shit was surreal, I’m talking involuntary jaw drop levels of hotness, like out of a sitcom gag