youtube.com/watch?v=htysk893DiI
youtube.com/watch?v=ePxNFJB62jk
youtu.be/mBsUq7eforA
youtu.be/fe5MdHrOnpg
youtu.be/Udhd8rjeF1Y
youtu.be/iQ8DJQaW1ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that spaghettis

Attached: 571e32d852bcd025008bea36-750-563.jpg (750x563, 79K)

I'm assembling a team...

Attached: KA8SBhxMFrVdI1fEDYTbJgF9DWY0H8CeRxFwxB8IgiQ.jpg (1283x836, 185K)

mgheUgeUGHABUEGHUEGHEGMABEUHEHGU

Attached: images[1].png (205x246, 6K)

what do you want

I'm here!
Do you have a cigarette?

Attached: saniuta.jpg (800x754, 158K)

cant see your picture, did someone steal it?

Attached: Top 10 Anime Street Killers.jpg (1004x750, 52K)

Attached: kidnapping.png (248x246, 137K)

youtu.be/iGE_Ug9-Ouo
based italians

kek

from my own personnal experience only bulgarian gypsies steal the copper and bring it back home

apparently copper is a big business in their cunt

based SARDINIAN BLACK BVLL

youtu.be/kKRCFh4Saio

thats nothing

>pls no spin

Attached: AHigr.jpg (886x655, 72K)

Attached: 876487967.jpg (800x533, 57K)

I love always those little signs they have and how well created they are in comparison to the rest
>due to unfortunate circumstances and poor life decisions I was forced out on the street and have to fight for my survival on the street. If a stranger was kind enough to give me one euro I could feed my child
And when they talk to you
>Hallo, pleAse MaHney

You call that a fight? Supposedly a gypsy dude from one tribe ran away with a girl from another tribe so all hell broke loose. Police guy firing warning shots in the air did nothing. Only when the gendarmes showed up in riot gear did they chill the fuck out.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wh6a1t7ZEE

Jesus, Gyppos really are human rats

Watch out, it's poisoned

Swedish farmers spraying a bunch of gyppos with dung/shit since they're camping on their fields

youtube.com/watch?v=htysk893DiI

>Gypsies begging for police to show up

>this forced fake screaming
This is why everyone hates gypsies.

disproportionate usage of force desu
cops look like assholes

This is real gypsy fighting. It's like going back 1000 years.

Here's a mob of gypsies attacking the courthouse:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePxNFJB62jk

Don’t you have a law where you can camp freely at any place, how would that pan out, can a landowner forcefully evict campers in Sweden?

lmao

Attached: iu[1].jpg (899x633, 370K)

>There's equality for mentally ill trannies in yurop
>there's no equality and discrimination to gypsies
GYPSY LIVES MATTERS

We have literally politicians and ngos screeching about the well-being of gypsies but they usually stop that when they’re directly confronted with gypsies

God I hate gypsies

That's exactly why the farmer is dealing with the gypsies personally since the police won't evict them because the gyppos technically have a right to be there. If nothing is done they are free to steal and extort in the countryside and when they finally leave they make no effort to clean up after themselves so you get piles of rubbish to deal with as well

We do have high-school/university spots reserved especially for gypsies. They get in no matter the grades. No gay marriage though.

So what would happen if they gypsies (not gonna happen I know but if) they sie the farmer because he evicted them,
Would they win a court case?

based

Probably

and then westoid tells us we should embraced multiculture and shouldn't discriminated our own version of gypsies and forcing us to accept them like it's the end of the world. really?

fucking animals

No, the farmer has the right to pour shit in his fields.

Attached: based cnp.png (313x711, 528K)

I didn't know that Romanians were known by the same stereotype in other countries. It's very common to call them copper thieves.

w-what is the malysian version of gypsies ?

Attached: 1505733850347.jpg (208x199, 8K)

white romanians are ok, meanwhile gypsies should be exterminated, sadly Hitler didn't finished the work

Westerners did the same to us before we joined the EU
>stop discriminating and integrate them
After we joined the EU and all the gypsies left for greener pastures they changed their tune to
>fucking take them back
France tried to deport them back here once but shortly after they arrived they just left again.

That’s what I love the most, every time they arrest gypsies in Germany they simply take away their ill gotten gains and ship them back where they came from, just to do the same thing next month

They aren't jailed ?

We call them Pilak. They're originated from the flipland most neglected region of the south. You know, the piracy and shit. Everything you guys describes the gypsies in yurop, that's how they are like with the differences is that they're more tanned and smaller.
youtu.be/mBsUq7eforA
youtu.be/fe5MdHrOnpg
youtu.be/Udhd8rjeF1Y
youtu.be/iQ8DJQaW1ao

based

Is some western nation told you not to "discriminate" these people? I highly doubt any european nation gives a shit about pilaks

βασισμένοι Ιταλοί

>vicious fight
Really?

We don't give a shit about malaysian politics at all.

do they come from india?

why are there so many gypsies in romania anyway?