"Germans work really hard"

>"Germans work really hard"
>they actually work the least hours on average of any country
WTF why did Jow Forums lie to me?

Attached: hours_worked.png (1036x1056, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_sjpeace_/status/1111659443584942080?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

German men work 44 hours while their women have a 10 hour job working at a day care or being a secretary

only 15 mill people in Germany are actually productive (give more than they take). Its an export-reliant country. The rest hang on like dingle berries on a yak's ass. Why do you think all they eyerabs wanna go there be refugees?

Work ethics, if you work only half the time you're at work, you don't get shit done.

germans are lazy, the real powerhouse of europe is France

Attached: F3-Productivity.png (1125x742, 147K)

60*

Mexico lul. They make pause all day.

Attached: Germany-and-France-industrial-production-growth.png (800x534, 11K)

If you work hard you don't have to work long, obviously.
Meanwhile when you have breaks every 10 minutes and then count that as work time, you never get anything done.

quantity of work =/= quality of work
Germans work less compared to others, yet they still achive more than other untermenschen

Attached: 1515286106898.jpg (850x548, 151K)

>implying
This is what they work like here, there’s no reason to think it’s different over there.
twitter.com/_sjpeace_/status/1111659443584942080?s=21

If you count it by GDP/hour the real powerhouse would be Slovakia.
Ireland is higher, but a statistic abberation caused by tax dodging companies anyway.
Followed by Slovenia, Estonia, France, Germany, Spain and Austria. In that order.
All other EU countries are below the OECD value and thus not worth mentioning.

Germans are very hard workers
They love work

why don't work 60 hours per week so you don't have to bring refugees?

>has 20% of the population working in government
any country with more than 10% government employees can’t be counted as an economy

nice manipulative use of the scale (difference looks way larger than it actually is), also false stats

the interesting thing is that Spain has a massive unemployment rate so in reality we have less civil servants, weird considering I always thaught we had to much

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_niallmccarthy_files_2017_07_20170719_Public_servants-FO.jpg (960x684, 80K)

>implying """refugees""" are good for anything

i just checked my timecard. Worked 2020 hours last year

Attached: 1540328038089.gif (320x160, 508K)

>graph showing how much siesta and coffe pause is counted as work

work smert not herd