The waters around Gibraltar belong to Spain

>According to Article X of the Utrecht Treaty, Gibraltar was ceded WITHOUT ANY TERRITORIAL JURISDICTION, therefore, GIBRALTAR HAS NO JURSIDICTIONAL WATERS
>The United Kingdom uses the Law of the Sea Convention of 1982 to justify using the waters around Gibraltar.
>That law declares that it will not be applicable if historical rights or special circumstances declare the territorial sea of both States in a different way.
>Therefore, this law doesn't actually justify UK using the waters near Gibraltar
>Even back when Spain signed the Sea Convention, declared: "Spain wants to make known that signing this treaty can't be interpreted as giving up the rights about the Gibraltar territorial waters referenced in the article 10 of the Utrecht Treaty"

Attached: ECBnre6WkAAuUWR.png (619x470, 166K)

Imagine being so autistic over some shitty rock

And what will you do about it

Realistically, what would happen if Spain tried to take Gibraltar by force?

Gibraltar is Spanish, fuck brits

>Seething over a little rock when you still hold rightful Moroccan land
Typical rape baby

eat shit, pablo

>1713: Agreed frontier of Gibraltar with Spain according to the Treaty of Utrecht
>1908: Current frontier
How about we take the airport and then blockade all the sea so no one can go to gibraltar? how long would they survive?
>he doesn't realize the strategic importance of the entrance to the mediterranean
did the water get to your brain already
we aren't gonna need force
once UK leaves the EU they will be forced to have a "decolonizational" process
none of the people from their colonies were even allowed to vote for the brexit referendum, sucks for them

Attached: Xibraltarplano-es.jpg (796x1405, 133K)

Where am I supposed to get cheap tobacco if we get back the rock

Being legally right doesn't mean anything if you don't enforce it.

>rightful moor clay
>is in west instead of helping his brethren take that clay
The irony

brexit is going to be the same

Why are the Spanish so assmad about Gibraltar like nigga it's just a rock

Imagine China comes and takes Hawaii or Rhode Island. It's only a tiny part of your country, but it was yours and having lost it is a constant reminder of your defeat. It's always better to own that rock.

So this is how china feels about hong Kong and macau

mind if we take puerto rico and hawaii? its just some big rocks in the ocean

Buen hilo shur

I cannot imagine that because it would never happen and if it did somehow happen the entire planet would burn in a nuclear hellfire

Basically. Hongkong is also rich as fuck, both are valuable for financial reasons.

Forgot to add: The few Chinese people I've met in real life could be incredibly butthurt about anything of China's history since the industrialisation. It fits well.

Well, Imagine Democrats get rid of all your atom bombs. This is a what-if-scenario, I know it's as unrealistic as America buying Greenland. Spain was a huge power in the past as well.

>mind if we take puerto rico
be our guest
>and hawaii?
be our guest

spain should give back their stolen land in morrocco

Interesting. Spainanons, would you give Ceuta and Mellila to Morocco if it means getting Gibraltar back?

This is even less realistic than the first scenario desu

Nigga just play along, no one doubts you're the greatest military power. Imagine it happens for whatever reasons, China beats you and takes that shit. This is how Spain felt.

Y'all motherfuckers shouldn't have sided with Napoleon.

that napoleon nigga betrayed us anyway
the french revolution was the worst thing that could ever happen, we can trace so many problems and national struggles back to that retarded bloody revolution

Napoleon was useless.

>tf
>tp

do something about it cuck instead of barking 24/7
the UK could take over the entire southern coast of spain and you niggers would just seethe about it on the internet

>southern coast of spain and you niggers
Have you ever seen an Andalusian woman? Because it seems you haven't, you French cuck, go back to eating roquefort out of a moor's cock.

>Have you ever seen an Andalusian woman?
yes, we have a lot of nafri here

I don't think so. Ceuta and Melilla together have a population of 180 000 while Gibraltar has around 35 000 people.

LoL?

That belongs to Russia

Attached: 1513540503770.png (1006x574, 611K)

Attached: gibraltar.png (1215x741, 964K)

Gibraltar je serbia

Gibraltar is a french clay

have sex

It Napoleon.

Attached: charles II.jpg (390x390, 37K)

*was 100 years before

i would if i could

Attached: Apotato.jpg (2151x2603, 324K)

Imagine being such a shitty European country that the inhabitants of a barren rock don't even want to be a part of it

Gibraltar belongs to the Moroccans.

Go home

Attached: imagine.png (577x396, 65K)