Powerful

Powerful

Attached: 22wZsHFcYBY.jpg (680x454, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nYw5ZuhWstA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He just damned all of those fags and cops to hell
Based

Lol no

> Christian is brown
> fags are white

Attached: 1508447351160.jpg (1080x1080, 759K)

>is obsessed with race

the dude with the cross looks like a fag too

its a young zoomer

what is a tan

Absolute chad

BASED Poland last bastion against progress and western values

based. I want to kiss that kid in the mouth but that would defeat his purpose

>that
>a tan
Łoł

>faggotry is progress and western values

hell sounds like a fun place, at least it probably doesn't have all these obnoxious christcucks.

he is right tho lgbtqia is a huge part of western culture and values now

Respecting the rights of people to love the same sex is pretty unique to the west. In most other regions you find only outliers feel the same

Powerful indeed

Attached: 2dd47bee88f662b231bbd6257029.jpg (834x555, 140K)

ultra cringe
hell will be full of obnoxious LGBT weirdos filled with lust, envy, jealousy and greed. too bad they'll be too busy screaming in neverending agony so you won't get to see how awful it is to inhabit a place filled with dishonest and resentful homosexuals
t. gay who lived in a male-only student house filled with annoying fags

Attached: 1513219058359.jpg (480x640, 42K)

Faggotry laws are a Soviet invention.

Outstanding post

>neverending agony
how can you follow such a god
neverending agony just because someone is a faggot?

powerful

Attached: LVtCNZHEPSw.jpg (540x960, 59K)

chyba powerful debil

Homos were among the most oppressed groups of people in the Soviet union with many being send to gulags for being gay.

tan plus cold lighting

everything is pallid here when the sun isn't beating down full force, latitudes n shiet.

brainlet take. god doesn't cause anyone to seek death. you cause the death of your soul yourself searching for hedonistic practices and all sorts of morbid activities
if you want to live in death and refuse love then that's what you'll get
>but penetrating the rectum of my many bfs is love :) i'm not causing pain to anybody, therefore
no, it isn't

>zoomer jeans
>fake jeezy's
>"must larp as conservative boomer"
What makes zoomers do this?

nah, some gays know how to have fun, my friends is gay, we hang out sometimes and cocain in his place is literally, and I mean LITERALLY never ends. I wish we'd still play vidya gaems and drink even after death

>Catholicism

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 211K)

congrats. smart decisions

Homos and Jews were most persecuted people in Soviet Union, but keep getting brainwashed on

> you cause the death of your soul yourself searching for hedonistic practices and all sorts of morbid activities
>you live the live like you like and I live my live like I like it, but my life is better because god said so and your soul will die and my god will hurt you for eternity
so christian

>no, it isn't
>no it isn't because I say so
fixed that for you :)

EEEEEK HOMOSEXUALS

Attached: 245235.png (248x203, 6K)

what a fucking faggot

>life is about buttfucking, cocaine and vodka
sure thing ruskie, enjoy dying at the age of 30 being a hobo drug addict under a moscow bridge

just have sex, take drugs and indulge in pleasure as much as you want, I don't care lol
we all have free will, that's the greatest gift from god to humanity. I don't have to destroy my soul for cheap pleasure just because everybody my age is doing it

I never said that it was all about, it's a part of life I enjoy, you retarded czesław.
If you're so smart, tell me what's it's about?

of course, in your historybook. kike.
you may say holocaust was real

ching chong ping pong ling long

Being an obnoxious huenigger is a sin too

The Omen V finally ?

>you know what? hell sounds like a fun place where I can take part in countless mass orgies, pretend that I understand a thing about love and sacrifice when my many hot partners are stimulating my prostate with their hot throbing cocks, all the while feeling my head float through the roof when cocaine, pot and ayahuasca kick in, and people AREN'T SO DAMN JUDGMENTAL ABOUT IT

Attached: onions.png (843x948, 991K)

So is being an austrian

>I don't have to destroy my soul for cheap pleasure
the truth is you can do both. no one ever said that occasional drinking and fuck is a strong stop on a way to enlightenment. don't forget jesus made wine therefore cheap pleasures is not a bad thing, excess is.

You subhuman fingol won't even go to heaven or hell

>butthurt hue runs out of arguments and resorts to labeling
kek, love is love, boy, love with many men is the same thing as love with one wife you got married when you were 16, deal with it :^)

What race is that? It sure as shit isn't white.

nice chad xD

based goblino

you're right, neverending agony is not enough
can't believe people worship such a weak god

thread theme

youtu.be/nYw5ZuhWstA

Beats going to Hell

Hell beats sharing it with Finns

Holy based

>ugh, I just can't feel that "love" I once felt for my partner anymore... get what I mean? he's reaching his late 20s... his looks are fading. Yesterday I saw this cute young guy look at me while crossing the streets and I swear my heart skip a beat. I want to feel "real love" again you know. You ain't living it if you aren't taking chances to spread your love as much as you can
>of course I know about sacrifice. I'm sacrificing my bond with another bf of 5 months and risking it all again with a new one. I'm taking a big risk here, what if this new one doesn't enjoy the drugs that I do?
>who wants to "serve" such an evil god that causes TORTURE to his people. I just want to experience carnal pleasures in the fleeting time I'm in this world, while I'm young, it's obvious that there's nothing after it makes no sense not to live for the cum. anything that goes agaisnt feeling ecstatic 100% of time is god causing SUFFERING to his children. who wants to live a life like that?
>why are people being so JUDMENTAL? I'm not causing pain to anybody ffs. I just want to sexualize everything I touch. surely people enjoy making everything about sex and indulgence if I enjoy it this much. chill bro, sit and relax, take a puff and pass it on
>why can't god just snap his fingers and make pain go away and everything feels pleasurable and happinness is the only thing that exists? I can't take discomfort oh my gooooooooooooooood make it go away

Attached: 1555267114739.jpg (378x378, 28K)