Why are there almost no Black people on Jow Forums or Jow Forums in general? Well...

Why are there almost no Black people on Jow Forums or Jow Forums in general? Well, you'd expect that because Jow Forums is often associated with racism and the alt-right, only Whites would ever come here. But that's not true, since there are many Arabs and South Asians who post here. Most Indian ISPs are rangebanned, but you can still see a few Indian flags here. However you rarely ever see sub-Saharan African flags, apart from that one Sudan guy. Also I doubt there are any Blacks from Western countries posting here. If you are really Black, can you prove it with a picture?

Attached: images (1).jpg (450x682, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1hIhqBAn24u
quora.com/What-are-the-top-gaming-streaming-sites-in-the-world
thedailybeast.com/the-weird-and-disturbing-world-of-chinese-livestreamers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wypipo made computahs hard so rakim can't get ahead

Jow Forums is full of blacks.

xD

But you see Blacks on other mainstream websites.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1hIhqBAn24u

Attached: BBC.jpg (590x600, 26K)

White people are factually more incel, hence also dominating streaming, pro video gamers lmao

I am black

we are racist here. we're racist against wh*Tes. This is a black nationalism board.

Attached: ba5.jpg (640x853, 118K)

I am Nubian

but most streamers and pro gamers are asian
you just hate wypipo because they won't have sex with you

pretty sure there are some and they are based
remember that cab driver

I don't think that's pretty accurate, I think that like the fact that lot of Jews here try to hide it because they are afraid of hate.
There are probably plenty of black here that just don't say it

No, literally all the top twitch streamers are white. And majority form Nordic and North nations. Only big one that's asian/indian is Lirik.

The somali cab driver?

Have you ever spent time around black people? They are not gifted with the written word.

>white people
>hard to have sex with
kek

lmao this site, Jow Forums and Jow Forums in particular, is literally a bunch of non-whites advocating for white supremacy.

Attached: Ab+ins+gas+weissbrot+_9a7db81f2708c1d94a6b93f34b0f9b61.jpg (1000x604, 214K)

Imagine having such a small population, and disproportionately on Jow Forums that much. INCELS

Attached: top countries int.jpg (5000x3193, 2.94M)

Literally more streams in china and korea than the west combined
unironically have sex

its an old meme based on a newspaper snippet

I'm quoting Rakim, a disgruntled basketball american

Is this edited because Martin Luther King got #metoo'd?

Attached: 1561451171938.gif (393x561, 1.55M)

Based black guy, when will blacks rise up against the plague that haunts our planet

i am black

Ninja = white
Dr disrespect = white
Forsen = white
Sodapoppin = white
Solodoublej = white
Cohh = white
Summit1g = white
Shroud = white
XqC = white

The top countries who spend hours upon hours of playing video games are also majority white, incels. Atleast the chad chinks are majority playing mobile games so they're atleast STILL functioning in a public setting, not covered in doritos like you buddy boyo ;)

Where's much more streamers on douyu than on twitch. Why are niggers so dumb?

>douyu
The fact that you even know what that is proves the point, incel.

Ah yes, I'm an incel for having chinese friends. Well done tyrone

I’m black and I like to call people double niggers on here lol

>chinese friends
kek, but idunno what point you were trying to prove bringing up asians in the first place. YES chinks are just as incel and nerdy as whites. Both spend the most money and hours on video games and dominate sites like this.

based

The point is that even though wypipo aren't as interested in streaming and pro gaming, the niggerman still directs his sexual frustration onto them

This projection lol, most black people have had sex by 6 years old. Asians and whites on the other, paying for that shit.

Attached: percentage paying for sex.png (766x330, 52K)

most black people die before they turn 6 years old lmfao
also, why aren't you a Christian/Muslim like your brothers in Africa? American nogs are a truly degenerate species

>why aren't you a christian/muslim like your brothers in africa
What a dumb question. I'm not African, I stopped being African when your ancestors brought us to the Americas ;)

Part British because your race mixing family couldn't resist the chocolate as per usual.

kill your self niggerloving faggot

I'm not an anglocuck lol. Imagine getting enslaved and raped by sissy anglo monkeys. Absolute state of the american negro

This so much hahaha. We blacks are the most sought after race by white women

White dudes can't cope with this fact. Check out the pic. Top class females always go for us black men

Attached: BBC332456.jpg (640x640, 113K)

I wasn't raped, it was recent, exactly like your future daughter D:

How about this for gifted?:
You doth be a great ugly faggot

Not gifted, yet whites and asians always stealing all black lingo. Reminder based was popularized by a nigger rapper.

>most black people have had sex by 6 years old
is that supposed to be a good thing you braindead nigger

larp

average american nog has 10-20% anglocuck dna
you're probably >50% anglocuck if there was recent mixing as well. You're not even black lmao you silly mutt

Because we are staying silent until the race war happens

Half of French posters are niggers or Nafris but they are LARPing as whites.

I can't be racist to black people because I'm brown. Fuck negroes, niggers, black people, orang hitam, orang minyak, and nigerians.

Yes, we have kids.

>50%
Nope D: and I am, you mad even mixies don't give a shit about the white side, maybe if you weren't such a dull people.

Cope, just like the cope that swedes were arabs, yet a swede himself showed otherwise with a compilation of swede posters faces.

Cope

you're not considered white or black you absolute moron. You are a mixed race piece of shit

Look, Patel. We all know that you're fishing for free BBC pics.

>he fell for the mariah carey acceptance meme
Doesn't happen irl buddy. black people don't give a fuck if you're mixed you still black ;)

Nigger you are a muttoid. You literally said before that you're not African

What are you on about, we're all black here.

>nigger
See, even you understand ;)

Calm down Chicano. You didn't have to love SOYden so much. If Frenchies are white why did they react so aggressively towards every critical opinion about Africa or shitskins?

You have a nigger mindset like all mutts do. Real africans are saints in comparison

>why did they react so aggressively towards every critical opinion about Africa or shitskins
The same way other white liberals do? no one defends non-whites more than white people lmao

they would still shoot him in the ghetto

white pussies*

we have a couple of bahamians here. also a nigerian. and the sudanese guy.

Yes they do? This is how I know you're a white soi boi pussy ass bitch LARPing on 4chaim as a nigger. All I heard in school was "THEY LIGHTSKIN, SHE DARKSKIN, BRUH U HALFBREED." Niggers are the most racist people on the planet and a le 56% face would only not know that if they were born in some sissy middle class neighborhood surrounded by whites.

>You have a nigger mindset like all mutts do
Which comes from being black :)
>Real africans are saints in comparison
Speaking for africans kek, you don't know africans. What is it with white bois and acting like Jews d&c doesn't work on us.

>streetshitter coolie thinks he's superior
O i am laffin

I wish I was a bulky black ass ape nigger

Most are on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1565046330979.jpg (4288x3216, 2.24M)

No, they literally do not. There is some colorism (most of it playful), but there is no serious hatred for either, and being mixed has never been a factor in my life at any point. We have people light af in this family, that have been black their entire lives, never had any issue with any black people. In fact the only people who brings it up are often white people. You fell for the whining twitter mutt posters looking for attention lol

Nigger mutt we have real African refugees here. You aren't black

> d & c
Kek, you've never left your white suburb, American blacks are the most racist I've ever known

There are most of ours don't feel the need to announce it and a bunch if the BMWF posters are black.

Yes there is roflmao. You're either
>a white pussy
>a le 56% goblin living in a white county
fucking kek, at least put some effort into your larps lil bitch

>we have real african refugees
Ok? you've never spoken to them, you're incel.

This so much. It's called the one drop rule

I've fathered three children by now (all with white women) and even though I'm 75% the kids are all considered full blacks. That's how we role

weak ass bait lmao you're such a faggot

Kek, some of my best friends in high school were straight out of Africa niggers. Americans will never be black. You're mutt trash

everyone on int is black

Why do you call them niggers then

>my friends were chinese
>my friends were blacks
kek, it's true white people really do this. Stop the lies incel.

I have. They are much friendlier than american 56% blacks. The are just happy to be here and doesn't feel the white man owes them anything

More than likely someone black said hey to him once and his incel ass mistaked them for friends lmao

>more streamers
That doesnt mean it's the biggest it just means every person in china feels the need to stream mundane shit. By viewership its number 5 and twitch is number 1.

quora.com/What-are-the-top-gaming-streaming-sites-in-the-world

thedailybeast.com/the-weird-and-disturbing-world-of-chinese-livestreamers

Africans and Amerinogs tend to hate each other. Ameriniggers make them look bad, kek.

The larping in this thread makes me cringe.

Because we called each other niggers irl
seething mutt will never know what it's like to have non-mixed friends

>better
>spend all day complaining about them
The state of habitually lying incels

>being friends with nonwhites

No, they don't stop this meme. They literally post on our boards, and get just as mad when white incels try to speak for them kek

>he believes what they say to his face
God europeans are so naive it's insane

shoo shoo mutt

Attached: 1564442948296.png (640x550, 22K)

Wrong poster dumbass lol

I was going to type something edgy, but it’s probably because they are not used to interact with outside cultures. It’s self imposed apartheid.

Yep, white incels invented the one drop rule, and it has applied to blacks ever since, now they try DnC but it never works.

Attached: 23363.jpg (1600x1200, 341K)

you just posted a mutt
only in america is that abomination considered black

That's the case for the states but not other countries like Brazil.

>self imposed apartheid
Everyone does this, especially when they haven't been brainwashed to think it's "bad" to do. Fill a room with diverse people and you'll see they gravitate towards those that are likely to be like them

I'm mostly on /tv/ and /v/. I only come here when I'm bored. used to be on /a/ but now anime just bores me.

Except she is everywhere lol

>south africa
>implying you aren't a whity holdout
Are you the tranny I know from SA?

Mutt cope