twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weak&poor Moldova gets destroyed by Romania once again

it's Ukraine actually

that's ukraine tho

Why is Moldova so shit, even for East Euro standards

checked

all ex-commie countries that didn't join the EU are pretty much the same

stfu moldova has the qtst hookers

Moldova has never been a notable region, and most of their pathetic attempt at a functional industry is currently under separatist control. They just happened to get independence because the USSR collapsed, and their continued existence is just a Russian parlor trick. We don't want them either.

It's not that bad if you consider they have zero shitskins.

>We don't want them either.

>yet we will keep screeching about how Moldova was and is Romanian

Poland is not better than Russia or Belarus. You're lucky that you get free gibs from EU.

There are probably lot of gypsies, like in Romania.

>Poland is not better than Russia or Belarus

economically and socially it is

>You're lucky that you get free gibs from EU.

We're not 'lucky'. We simply strived for it, unlike Russia or Belarus. They didn't even apply for admission.

Most people pay lip service but that's it. A lot of people say it would ruin us economically if we attempted to unify, not to mention Russian (Transnistrian) butthurt and what they might do in retaliation.
They have fewer gypsies than us but they do have more crazy Slavs.

>A lot of people say it would ruin us economically

>implying Romanian Moldova is so much better off than Moldovan Moldova

seriously, Iasi looks more like a village than Kishinev.

>not to mention Russian (Transnistrian) butthurt and what they might do in retaliation.

just merge with Moldova without Transnistria, I'm pretty sure Russians will be happy about that.

fyromania and serbia are nowhere near moldova though

no such thing

How unlucky is Moldova?

-Extremely poor.
-Little to no natural resources.
-Extreme corruption.
-Landlocked.
-Has a breakaway Pro-Russian region.
-No identity or culture of their own. Most people outside Europe probably don't even know this country exists.

Our Moldova is a special place. Drunken axe murders are nothing new, nor are gang rapes. They do get arrested though. Now a rapist serial killer in the South of Romania is making the news.
There are also a bunch of people from the republic that say it's better to be boss in your own back yard than be an irrelevant province in a bigger country. Doesn't stop a lot of them claiming Romanian citizenship so they can get that sweet EU passport.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

Moldova - 266 euros
Macedonia - 393 euros
Serbia - 470 euros

the difference is not that big desu

They make great wine though.

Attached: res_d721b8771f16c4c0dd5af1ced54324e6_full[1].jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

Attached: 350px-Bosnia_and_Hercegovina_map.jpg (1894x1055, 340K)

Moldova saved the panda you bullies!

They even have a Town rapist lol.

What happens about this within Moldova?
Who dominate economically: the Russian speaking, the Romanian speaking or the Moldavian speaking?

>naming your country after Mold

Attached: slimemold[1].jpg (1024x768, 272K)

Attached: 16533533_105.jpg (700x394, 71K)

That's on another importance than the Black "Sea"

Not really sure but probably the Moldavian ones since they are more numerous. Romanians have been moving there in recent years.

Attached: a5[1].jpg (1200x735, 83K)

>imagine being a coastlet

Even they have stopped believing the propaganda. Pic related is maternal language.

Attached: a7[1].jpg (1200x729, 80K)

>Moldavian speaking
they just speak outdated Romanian with an annoying accent

ok thanks, that is more similar to what i saw here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moldova#Languages

LMAO

This is equivalent to sleeping next to a 10/10 girl and not being able even to touch her

I have only looked at the Russian though, it is wrong for the Romanian lol

Those I posted were just from the 2014 census. Seems Moldova is 51,58% women and 48,42% men. Bring on the qts!
>infoprut.ro/35212-de-10-ori-mai-multi-romani-republica-moldova.html

>he doesn't have a mountain peak higher than 1000 meters

>just merge with Moldova without Transnistria
Way to plunge us into an economic crisis. That's the good part of Moldova, silly.

>Trântă: Upright wrestling from Romania and Moldova; it can also be practiced from the knees. The victor receiving a loaf of bread, a treasured commodity in Moldova
It's the official sport in the Republic.

I've just realized I know nothing about Moldova.
How's the crime situation there?
What do they usually do to rich foreigners passing through their land?
How many people speak russian?

>it's real
>they have a fucking national championship that consists of essentially beating each other up
Jesus fucking Christ, get it together Moldova.

They have hundreds of thousands of literal turks

>How's the crime situation there?
Most likely rampant and unreported. My Moldovan acquaintances mention corruption all the time, so I wouldn't be surprised if the cops themselves turned a blind eye to the crime rate.
>How many people speak russian?
The vast majority.
>What do they usually do to rich foreigners passing through their land?
Eat them.

Even the ones declaring themselves Romanians understand and speak Russian. Some TV channels are just in Russian. If you visit Chișinău you shouldn't have much problems but they do get rowdy when drunk and love to fight. I know a guy who beat the shit out of a taxi driver then got off the hook using bribes.

Poland is shit, its full of subhumans

Attached: 1565274213305.jpg (1600x1099, 385K)

Manlier than fucking oina. Who the fuck even knows how to play that baseball shit?

Adding to what you said, note that bribes in Moldova are basically nothing. I once read an article about university students bribing their way out of exams, and the writer described 100 euros as "very large amounts of money", kek

We don't need to play oina in order to not starve though

They can't be that fucking desperate. It's probably symbolic like the bread and salt shit we do when foreigners show up even if we hate everybody including ourselves.

Lmao. 100 euros was the cost of the courtesy gifts I gave to professors and secretaries in college if they helped pass a tough class or help me fill important forms.

That's half a salary m8. Watch it!

This is Soldanesti, the Moldovan county seat of an homonymous county. Being such an important place, it is, of course, the pinnacle of Moldovan development.

Attached: 646x404.jpg (646x404, 22K)

They had to make due after russia stopped buying their shitty wine and we stopped buying their shitty candy.

Attached: 1475950356415.jpg (1360x906, 333K)

But they have millions of Slavs, which is basically the same thing.

Going further south, this is Ceadir-Lunga, which has been labeled "an important town in the Gagauz community". It even has an airport, conveniently placed in the middle of nowhere, with no specific infrastructure!

Attached: Ceadir-Lunga-Moldova-768x500.jpg (768x500, 90K)

Shovel pancakes kek. There are plenty of Bucuria shops in Bucharest and most supermarkets have Purcari and/or Cricova wine.

We have just as bad shitholes, sadly. Breaks my heart.

Attached: 1483129490804.jpg (339x342, 11K)

Last but not least, here's a group of Moldovans in Ciuciulea. The news article reads "Trotuare sigure in Ciuciulea" ("Safe sidewalks in Ciuciulea"), so one can only assume this is what peak Moldovan infrastructure looks like.

Attached: ciuciulea-4.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

Actually around 500,000 declare themselves Russian, Ukrainian or other types of Slav. The whole country only has 3.5 million people.

Avem si noi, dar Soldanesti e centru raional (cum sunt la noi resedintele de judet), iar Ceadir-Lunga e considerat al doilea cel mai important oras din Gagauzia dupa Comrat. Practic mai bine de atat nu se traieste in Moldova.

>implying they're not all crypto-slavs
The real moldovans either moved to Romania or were sent to Kazakhstan by Uncle Stalin.

Attached: moldovans.png (1205x827, 79K)

Si la noi daca iei cel mai important oras dupa Bucuresti, Cluj, Sibiu, Iasi, Timisoara si Constanta incepi sa te crucesti.

toate arata mai decent decat Bucuresti
primele doua cu mult

Plus Brasov, Oradea, etc, mai sunt. Eu cand am fost in Ploiesti am ramas efectiv prost. Oras mai urat si gri decat ala nu mai vazusem, dar daca ai ca termen de comparatie Moldova crede-ma ca Romania e paradis.

The absolute delusional state of Polish retards

Amazing how asshurt at Venetians shaped the world

Da, mi-au placut foarte mult statiile de metrou din celelalte orase.
Mai sunt destule orase caci tara e mult mai mare in comparatie cu Moldova. Gasesti orasele in Moldova noastra care arata la fel ca peste Prut. Valabil si in Muntenia si Transilvania.

[spoiler]Imi place Ploiestiul[/spoiler]

Attached: 1307646543002.jpg (329x329, 33K)

Looks comfy to me, I hate clean urbanism. I must have been slave in a previous life.