I've come to despise these people because of this site. How do I start liking them again?

I've come to despise these people because of this site. How do I start liking them again?

Attached: Mexico.png (275x183, 5K)

You don’t

Have sex

Hate us more

get off this website and go hangout with them irl

I came to Jow Forums hating amerimutts. I left Jow Forums wanting to nuke amerimuttland.

remember all the good things mexico has contributed to the world

get your boypussy fucked by one of our machos

Attached: machos.jpg (1111x1000, 198K)

Ironically there's a 96% chance every "American" here is just a bronco busting beaner in disguise

But you're still here

>judging a whole country because of some idiots on a shitty website who are dumb

Attached: 1480618739102.jpg (428x469, 80K)

never really hated americans, but since i've been spending time on reddit/chan they annoy me SO much, its unhealthy. shitsamericanssay is just insane.
internet is making me racist.

Estos mejicanos se hacen de querer.

>judging anything based off this 4cuck
big mistake to even post here, especially this board. Jow Forums is more obsessed with "btfoing" "countries" "they" "don't like" because one time they got btfo by one and have to "right" that "wrong." Jow Forums is Jow Forums-lite

stop exporting your shitty telenovelas to my country thank you

Just 44%

Oh sorry bro I was the one doing it haha I'll stop all cool?
stupid idiot retard

Shot some

Worst posters on this board. Mean, rude, with no self-awareness and sense of humour. Never try to like them again. Rangeban is coming I hope.

Kys

I've come to love these people because of this site

FUCK U. MEXIBROS ARE ALRIGHT

Only 50 yo women watch that shit, TV is kill in Mexico

fuck off nigger

yeah. these fucking posts are the reason. you're pussies. and fags. and trannies.

cringe sandnigger-gook

Based

kek

I came to Jow Forums hating Meximutts. I left Jow Forums liking them and wanting to genocide all Chicanos instead

Eat a burrito and drink some modelos.

Yeah of course dude.
My advice for you is to have sex.

Attached: A4B5219D-B093-44F7-B839-EA9091ABFA69.jpg (740x493, 381K)

Never met a Mexican in real life. They seem to be based tho.

Attached: 1565471996954.jpg (499x499, 49K)

Why does every buildings in your country have pink and blue parabola antennas?

i came to Jow Forums thinking mexicans were rough around the edges hard working men and women who just wanted a better life, dealt with a lot of hardship, and did many things that they regretted to provide for their families.

turns out they're all a bunch of faggots mooching off their dads to get dick removal surgery or their hyper prudes who hate sex and drugs.

Most mexicans are not trannies like me

The only reason you hate chis is because we live in the same country as you, mexicans are not any better. Look at how violent mexico is

Kys

Pink? I have only seen yellow and Grey ones.

toquen de aca, chicanos de mierda

hyper prudes

Wat?

Imagine if we replace your Arabs with mexicans, it would be interesting to see your reaction/interactions with them

Me voy a mudar a mexico

>The only reason you hate chis is because we live in the same country as you
Not the only reason but that is one of them

Ok. I don't want have any form of contact with such ugly subhuman rats like mexcrements

Yes it is the only reason

>Pole
>calling anyone a subhuman
You can’t make this shit up

My suggestion is to visit Best Gore to see by you own eyes the kind of content these people are able of making of.

T. Mentally ill Chicano

nobody has asked the real question:
What makes you hate us/them?

be honest, you are getting deported.

Cry more, subhuman.

Mi abuela me heredo una casa grande en mexico

que bueno, prieto. ¿en que estado si se puede saber?

No quiero decir el nombre del estado pero es en el sur

ah con que eres oaxaco.

this
like me jajajajaja

Costa este

my friend, Christophes is from Oaxaca and a U.S citizen as well. We always hang out to drink beer, He always speaks to me in English and I always speak to him in Spanish.

Attached: chris.jpg (960x960, 152K)

Porque preguntabas quieres novia o que?
Yo se hablar los dos idiomas

Fucking mexcrement calling anyone subhuman. Do Mexbricanos really...

Mexicans dislike other Mexicans so it's an uphill battle for a non-Mexican. If you're a Chicano just cry.

This, wtf op

Food and Tequila (or is the later really the Spanish).

t. Mexico of europe

I'm Asian

like, from India?

America sells them guns and America makes films and the Mexicans snuff the American film/video game industry while making large quantities of meth..nothing else to say about it.

joto

this