Tipping culture has spread to the UK now...

Tipping culture has spread to the UK now... I saw someone arguing that it's immoral not to tip table service staff when you go to the pub now.

Attached: 1565728014596.png (500x500, 13K)

I've seen a bouncer here given a handful of coins by some zoomers as they were leaving the bar and the bouncer threw all the coins on the ground telling them that this is not America

Isn't tip already included in the bill?

They were having proms with a prom king and queen and rented limos in my last year of secondary, lmao. This country is pathetic.

As someone who has seen 5 dollar tips, I wonder why my parents think I'm an idiot for wanting to be a waiter for a part-time job.

based

what can I say except you're welcome

Not in the UK no

I'm just saying that if we stop tipping them, they'll make less than minimum wage.

And by that, they'll make less than they did waiting tables.

idiot should had kept the coins. free money

Based. Imagine lowering yourself to the point where it's acceptable to beg customers for money.

the Uk should join the US at ths point

Here in Mexico it's illegal for businesses demanding tips.

what a twist

Aren't they legally obligated to make up the difference? And if they aren't then the rules would quickly change

Europeans are weird. Tipping is good in moderation.

I don't know, I'm not a waiter.

Unless you're a bearded guy at a BJ's and then you're legally mandated to make $10 per table.

Yeah prom has been a thing for years now

Tipping is immoral. Begging is immoral.

how is it good that employers force their workers to depend on tips because they are too greedy to give them a normal wage?

>free money
The chance of throwing coins at zoomers is a more valuable commodity.

This

Here in Lithuania, 10% tips are regular and expected.
With tipoing, everyone wins. People couldn't go to otherwise if waiters / bartenders were paid according to their qualifications (news flash : you may not need to go to university to get a first job, but you are always sent to degustation courses and etc to raise equalifications. Etiquette, wines, food pairings, efficiency and etc).
By tipping some percent of the tip, it's only slightly higher than base prive, while if we were paid like any other profession, your food price would go up to 50+%
Cause guess what, dish price is usually 200-300% from the price of the ingredients, but you need to pay extra for the electricity, work of the kitchen, location and etc. Salaries of the foh is negligible in the markup.

i dont get this
>tip included
what exactly is tip? when you buy a product isnt everything included in the price? should we suddenly pay a weather fee if the weather is nice when we go out for a beer?
>weather not included
should we pay extra if the restaurant didnt report their taxes correctly?
>tax not included
one price, thats it. how does even vending machines work in these places?

See

This is why Americans eat at McDonalds, and don't tip. Alternatively, they drop some money into a fundraiser, Eurofags aren't confused by our spending habits.

Based and tippilled

Works exactly the same here

samefagging and replying to my own post.
like bying a car
>engine not included
>tires not included
>seats not included
>steering wheel not included
please tip 10-25% for thoose options

Yeah, but for example you want to buy porsche for the 100k (base price), but you have to tip 10% for everything which would cost 110k.
Meanwhile if you want everything in the price, cause let's say people selling you the car were the engineers that build it, car would cost 150k.
So is it better for you to pay 110k or 150k?
Considering that with 110k you get priority, fast shipping and etc, while for 150k you are put in line to wait years like everyone else.

You fucking subhuman.

Okay, pay more. Or go to the places with self-service or with no table service.
Otherwise fuck off. And if you don't want to pay much more, don't want to tip and want the same service and prices, kys.

so shitty stupid example i dont know where to begin. but first why would anyone sell you a porche for 110 when the could sell it for 150? and how do they manage to sell it for 110 and still make a profit if they choose to do so? by not paying the staff but instead they have to rely on tip. now anyone with a clue on porche would find a respectable dealer that works with fixed, all included prices and make more money than the ones who live on tip. so the ones working there would be the scum of the scum. is that a place you want to buy a porche? from a student who cant afford his own car unless you tip him enough? thats why unions here are against tipping culture, it lowers the price and fools customers on the cost of people working there not the owners. also tip is taxable like any other income and should by law be shared by anyone who has worked with the product not only the seller.

anglo countries deserve nuclear extermination

Attached: napoleon cobra.png (500x735, 487K)

>things that didn't happen

Yeah... Good thing we’re not from an Anglo-dominated nation...

the only good people in australia are scots and irish who make up the bulk of the white european descended population

the subhuman parasite class are the english politicians

Here it's kinda accepted to round it up (only for cafes, restaurant and taxi drivers). If your bill is 47, you just leave 50. If it's 42, you might leave 45, for example.

finally someone understands, based

>he thinks bouncers need strangers coins to survive
that sound very real to me.