How easy is it to get an apartment in Paris with a view of the Eiffel Tower?

Movies have made me think it's almost every apartment.

Attached: femme2.png (768x740, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

seloger.com/immobilier/achat/immo-paris-16eme-75/bien-appartement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread is officially allowed to die

well it's harder than being robbed by some somalian gang

Honestly, you probably can't afford it

LOL no
at best you can get closet-tier ""appartment"" like 12m2 for like 800euro and see the tower from far away
actual appartment actually not far from the tower ? at least 5000e/month and that's the lower tier, regularly i hear prices are in the 10 000e ++

imagine making six figures by doing literal jack shit because they built some dumb tower next to your great great grandpa's apartment

imagine being forced to sell your grandpa's apartment because they raised the taxes so high next to that iron tower

>doing literal jack shit
do you have any idea how high the maintenance costs are for this kind of appartment ? if there is a small scratch on the painting you're gonna have to pay the top tier masons in the country just to give the building a facelift
if you're an actual poor parisian from that neighbourhood (probably never happened, historically that part is rich as fuck) you're gonna need to sell, and like says you can't live there yourself

The uk is the worst for this

A lot of govt housing ppl were subsidised buying their house off the government. The ones in london ended up becoming millionaires.

This. Not a single one of those houses is still owned by someone who happened to inherit it. At best it's been within a very wealthy family and passed on between generations.

What are usually prices in 16th arrondissement?
What is best arronfissement because going to exchange to Sorbonne. I realised too late that I fucked up massively and can't cancel student exchange. Arabs or blacks will kill me.

Lol enjoy paying 890 for a 5m^2 closet. I can accomodate you if you're a grill. There's student appartments nearby or you can also go to the suburbs, just avoid 99% of Seine Saint Denis (93) and 50 of 94.

I wish my plane goes down in flames.

I want to pull off this outfit

seloger.com/immobilier/achat/immo-paris-16eme-75/bien-appartement/
just to give you an idea, and pic is price of a square meter

what you should do is live in a shared flat with other people, it's easier
also you don't have to go there at all like most of paris intramuros is white believe it or not, go to 11th 12th 13th 14th or even 20th
also you are a lone young man nothing will happen to you in shitskin places, as long as you don't have gf or children you can even live in the 18th i've done it and it was fine

Attached: cc89a138-f89b-11df-8b62-533d9105c772.jpg (493x320, 16K)

Avoid 19 arrondissement at all costs
When are you coming here ?

well 19th is arabs who are actually dangerous and steal and murder people
18th is just fat niggers hanging out at the kfc all day, nothing to fear

T-tthanks
Late september. My fucking God. Is it okay to wear wrist watch because for last 10 years I am wearing my father Longines. Are my fears irrational. I am fucking manlet here with 188cm and 80kg. I am fucking scared honestly. Why did I do this to myself.

Completely irrational, and i am just as racist as you user
Paris proper isn't actually dangerous at all, if you feel like you are in a ghetto you'll quickly realize it

>all the best parts of europe were built over 100 years ago
best time to be alive in history my ass

Well my neighbourhood also had low lifes but I was not scared of them niw the gentrification happend. But this shity city of Split is nothing compared to Paris. Are shitskins and negros in groups? I think I will not leave my room other than lectures.

Most of Paris is gentrified as fuck
Even 18th 19th 20th which have a reputation of being the "worst" are full of gay hipsters, if those guys are not afraid to go out why the fuck would you be ?
>Are shitskins and negros in groups?
not really, what you see in those youtube videos labelled "paris" is the ghettos in the suburbs
>I think I will not leave my room other than lectures
it's actually funny that eastern euros are like this, you're not the first one i see
there's no reason too, rich neighbourhoods of paris are probably the whitest places in ile de france, if you don't mind jews and homos

>if you don't mind jews and homos
literally everyone in my grandma's building in the 16th arrondissement except her is Jewish, that's like 20 families or something

Sounds truly kino. My dream is to own an apartment in downton Buenos Aires and live off renting it to tourists.

Well thanks for assurance. My friend was there two years ago and didn't want to give them cigarettes becasue that leads to complete roberry and said that arabs were more scared of him and his friend then vice versa.
Do you happen to know church with Mass on English or Latin my French isn't good to start going to Mass on French.
Jews are much better

lol yes paris is fucking jew central, when i went to "catholic school" like half the class was jewish
i bet not even new york is that jewish

>Do you happen to know church with Mass on English or Latin my French isn't good to start going to Mass on French.
Saint Joseph’s Catholic Church (the Mass schedule varies between summer and winter so be sure to check in advance, especially now in August) 50 Avenue Hoche, 75008 Paris

Thank you very much.
Are parisian girls nice and good looking?

Paris is a huge city, half the population of all of Croatia so your question is ridiculous

Nope, parisians are trash in general. It's an ugly city.

>Are parisian girls nice
meh, it's ok, i've seen worse
>and good looking?
honestly they are all 6/10 - 7/10
when you enter a room with women you will quickly see they are all like this, there are no 9/10 and such like in eastern europe, but also it's rare to have fat unkempt girls too
they're just all very average looks-wise

I see your point you are right. Also are unfiltred cigarettes banned sorry for bothering

Do all French girls smoke and brood like in the movies?

no they are not, gitanes sans filtre are famously the meme cigarette hobos smoke, get a can of 8.6 with that and you'll fit right in lmao

I smoke shit cigarettes so no one can ask me for one, here I smoke Galouiuses.
I really need to stop my imagination I will meet one who looks like F. Hardy

>forced
no one's forcing you

>10 000 eur sq m
astounding how overcrowding creates artificial inflation

go back to israel shlomo

people will ask you for cigarette no matter what