When is America finally going to liberate Greenland from the evil Danes?

When is America finally going to liberate Greenland from the evil Danes?

Attached: 1565967159649.png (587x88, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What freedom do they lack that americans have?

This is why jews are based, they still have the colonialist mentality that euros lost. Euros should unironically act like israelis, have ethnostates and ban muslims.

Basic resources.

ain't free to get shot probably

Except we should ban Jews aswell

dude... GUNS!

The freedum to die from getting shot

but greenland is already a colony
why are you saying that literal satanists were based?

Just like all the indigenous peoples that greeted the American colonialists as liberators, right?

Die.

we should just buy danmark, and get greenland for free.

Even Greenland has universal health care

If Poland could be located on Greenland, it would be such a great place to live. Far away from Russians, Germans and other genocidal and thieving euroasiatic trash. And the USA would protect us just like a part of its territory, so we wouldn't have to spend billions dollars on army and could waste it only on ourselves.

The freedom to pay for their own medical bills

Because unlike weak guilt ridden euros they still have balls and look out for their own best interests

you cant afford denmark you cant even afford to keep your own country running

>this is the same retard who says he isn't racist
>and is in no way preoccupied with the wellbeing of ameridians on the american continent

How can one man be so genuinely pathetic ?? I mean seriously. This used up joke is stale as drunken coitus. Why is he like that ? His voice... his fucking voice by all the saints... how his wife takes him seriously when he has a talk with her ? I bet this little racoon has a dozen of bulls for his mandatory whore. I'm not one of those men who talk about penis usually but it's a great occasion. Ben the runt Shapiro deserves it. This little bastard waving his little mutilated willy is a pathetic maggot and you know that he's waiting on other men to satisfy mrs. Shapiro. What a little fucking bastardish rat. His voice gentlemen, his voice, how can it be ? I tell you : on this god forsaken planet, some men see the light without a fully grown pair. Bent Shitpiro is one of them.

Oh look a limp wristed canadian calling brown people racist, I have never seen that before

Greenlanders will lose free education, free healthcare and NEET money from the danish government under American rule

Why are you racist tho? Why don't you care about Amerindians if you are so against genocide? Why do you act as an apologist for European colonialism but cry about immigration? It's very unnerving.

I actually laughed aloud when this muppet compared expulsion of Germans from Western Poland in 1945 to zionazi expulsion of Palestinians, and he argued that both these expulsions are "morally right". Of course he "forgot" to mention that Germans were kicked out because they lost WW2 as a punishment for killing millions of Poles and unbelievable crimes they committed against us, meanwhile Palestinian's only "guilt" is being born on the land stolen by the khazaric zionazi jewry.

>you cant afford denmark
literally richer than you

All I have ever done is mock euros for their terrible immigration policies and their white guilt. Why is that so strange to you?

So rich, the government shuts down every year because it fails to raise funds for creditors

Because you claim to be against genocide but don't care about Amerindians. You excuse European imperialism but cry about immigration into Europe. That's pretty racist.

No doubt he is of European descent and from a well off family. The racist right wing vermin in Central and South America are always wealthy parasites defending their position and justifying it with delusions of supremacy.

Out of curiosity, what is your ethnical background user ?

I fear this may be the case. I just don't know why he is so dishonest about who he is, what his beliefs are and what hr represents on the internet. It's very scummy.

no
usdebtclock.org/

>amerindian genocide was bad
>therefore euros getting ethnically replaced is good, what are you a hypocrite?
Are you asian or just self loathing?

their own interests are poisoning the morality and minds of nations, why would I care that my enemy follows his interest?

Why are you excusing imperialism and colonialism then? Beyond that you said it should return. I think is very right about you. You come across as a very hateful right wing person.

How am I dishonest? No joke, ask me anything you want I swear I will not lie or deflect. Much.

Does this describe you accurately? Also see the questions asked here.

>I will not lie or deflect. Much.
That's called being dishonest.

stop pretending like you know more than you do, you arrogant kraut bastard. you aren't witty either

If we offered the Danes a few trillion dollars and some lucrative trade deals, would they sell off greenland?

What would it take ?

Are you seriously implying that a debt-stricken US is able to afford coming up with trillions of dollars in cash?

Much of it is hyperbole for comic effect, but really it boils down to my disliking of several aspects of euro and western political culture where:
They all feel guilty about their past and seem to actively hate the accomplishments that made their countries great AND having a white saviour complex where they feel they can excise their past sins by having completely unsustainable immigration policies and treating brown people as political capital to push for open borders and censorship.
In other words, weak, limp wristed white people who feel white guilt disgust me.
Israelis on the other hand, have pride. I can respect that.

Kek Denmark is fucked. Let's throw them out of eu and Nato and see how they fight Americans.

Attached: 1565776956022.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Can Romania be next? We're already picking USA over Europe just get us out of this cancer called EU

Australian, from Scottish and English stock.

>if you don't defend colonisation and imperialism you must be self loathing
You belong against the wall.

Are you ethnically white or mostly white you sound contemptuous about Amerindians and other ethnicities that are not European.

>Are you seriously implying that a debt-stricken US is able to afford coming up with trillions of dollars in cash?

This. The US can't really print so much dollar as it used to print in the recent past anymore because it only accelerates the world throwing US dollar to trashbin and switching to other currencies in trade as well as gold in reserves.

The USA must collect money from all over the world now to keep the system intact, and the best source of money is vassals and weaker allies.

Attached: pay.png (1880x803, 320K)

They don't have enough black people. You see.... They want to buy Greenland in order to ship the blacks there. Americans are dumb enough to think that being in snow makes a person whiter.

How can you be that much of a nigger then ?

As a literal product of colonialism and imperialism, yes I agree. Now shoo, don't you have a milkshake to throw at someone instead of working?

Why can't burgers just fuck off and mind their own problems

How so? I am mixed race, but how am I contemptuous? Euros have low birthrates and are trying to solve it with immigration. I think that is dumb. I would say the same of any country.

Yes of course. As long as you take your gypsies back.

Your logic is very messed up. Do you think slaves should be thankful for slavery?

You're a parasite.

It's a quarter past four in the morning on a Saturday, you fucking idiot.
You're parasite that will never offer anything to humanity.

If that makes us an US state I would gladly also take the niggers from your country

Shut up you fucking nazi.

SOMEONE LIBERATE ME FROM THIS SHITHOLE

I JUST WANT TO LIVE IN NORTHERN EUROPE

ILL BE A GOOD CITIZEN I SWEAR

Attached: 1561305480404.jpg (592x589, 37K)

Isn't the US holding like 500 billion in German gold? Maybe we can "borrow" some of that

>posting on Jow Forums at 4 AM
>tells others to be productive members of society
Man just kill yourself at this point, I think your country will be better for it.
Meanwhile I will spend my saturday at a blood drive I helped organize

People in Poland were alwasy most pro-American in Europe, even though we didn't really have a reason to be at all, because the USrael sold us to Stalin during Yalta conference, later on they used us as a cheap fifth column to accelerate disintegration of Soviet Union from inside, and in the meanting they made a laughing-stock of us by inventing "Polish jokes". The USrael is also ruled by Jews who are rather hostile to Poles in general.

But we still were more most pro-American enthusiasts in the whole Eurasian continent, because we believed that the USA is powerful enough to keep Russia and Germany down forever or maybe even destroy them.

But when we realized that the jewSA is actually caring more about well-being of Germany and Russia than well-being of its Polish vassal, we lost all hope. I personally think that Poland should obtain nuclear weapon secretly, and after announcing of possessing it, we should come back to policy of balance between Germany and Russia, while sending the USA on dick.

I would rather be african american than african, so please try another poor faith argument.

they have no flag to pledge alliegance to, meaning they dont have the freedom to enjoy the spirit of patroitism

Denmark should just buy America

That's not an argument in bad faith. I'm exposing what seems to be advocacy for battered wife syndrome.

Why did you replied me?
Anyway I'll rather have this country sold to USA than any European power. We're already pro-American and I personally shill anti-EU irl.
People need to be remember that in case of war, not Germany or France is gonna save our asses but the USA

It feels like you are trying to tell me how I should feel about being latino

My point was that the USA is a fading empire, and Poland was fucked everytime it tried to abuse three "golden rules" of Marsha Pilsudski:

1) Always base foreign policy of Poland on the dogma of relations with its most powerful neighbours

2) Always construct foreign policy on the basis of realistic power Poland possesses at given time - never try to enter exotic alliances and never try to use power of foreign empire as a lever (Pilsudski defined "exotic alliance" as alliance between Poland and a country whose existence is not directly endangered by destruction of Poland, so such a country can afford Poland's destruction)

3) Never enter war as first one

Foreign affairs minister of Poland in 1939 - Jozef Beck - broke all these three rules at the same time. And today's pro-American group of foreign agents posing as "Polish government" is breaking them too.

Just the good parts. the S*uth is lost

Marsha/Marshal

By the way, if Marshal Pilsudski didn't die in 1935, Poland would be an ally of Third Reich, and we would save lives of millions of Poles of both: catholic and jewish faith.

you respect this?

Attached: Rabbi Yosef.jpg (468x633, 84K)

Dear, Poland. Everything in your wall of texts is not true. You've most likely spent too much time on Jow Forums and started believing shitposts and memes--warping reality for you as a result. Russia probably wants exactly this.

Come back to us when you grow up or get a bit more informed.

-Yours faithfully,

USA

They cant freely move to some place warm and less depressing. Imagine if Denmark was the warm and sunny part of your country. Now they can lives on the Florida Keys.

More than a self flagellating white? Absolutely.

>OH MYYYY GOOOOD THOSE JEWS ARE BASED
>t. 5th worlder

Attached: 1565717665669.png (403x448, 63K)

The faith of Poland in WW2 sucked because UK had a retarded PM. The frogs were always seething about the German problem. That's the reason WW2, France crippled Germany so much and the revanchism grew. The Treaty of Versailles was a mistake

Heard about Schengen?

why don't we just take it. the fuck is denmark going to do about it, really

lmao so you're just a shitskin who hates white people.

>3) Never enter war as first one

My mistake. The rule sounded as follows: "Always try to enter war as the last one".

Your GDP per capita is 16% below ours your debt to GDP is barely below ours and most of America's debt is owned by America so watch us poor man.

My point is still valid. The USA is a fading empire that knows that huge war is its only chance to change the world order for its benefit. And such countries like Romania are perceived in American geopolitical doctrines as "cordon sanitaire", which can be translated to English as a "cannon fodder".

>GDP per capita
>Wow those billionaires in my country partying on their private yachts while my country has second world living conditions, woot we are so rich, yay income inequality, it will trickle down any day now but taxes are communism.

>gimme your lunch money, danes
>m-muuummm!
>*germany and friends join the chat* was ist das?

then

Attached: 1438731029305.jpg (800x560, 267K)

>Of course he "forgot" to mention that Germans were kicked out because they lost WW2 as a punishment for killing millions of Poles and unbelievable crimes they committed against us, meanwhile Palestinian's only "guilt" is being born on the land stolen by the khazaric zionazi jewry.

Palestinines land was either sold, always had Mizrahis or they lost it for trying to destroy Israel multiple times. Stop pretending they're some innocent victims. They lost their land for the same reason Germans (and other nations) kept losing it because the kept losing wars they started.

I don't want to fight daneland. No more brother wars, remember? Whites shouldn't fight whites.

>So rich, the government shuts down every year because it fails to raise funds for creditors
Are you this fucking stupid? Seriously I thought Germans were smart. The government shuts down because congress and the president wont pass a bill for funding because they dont agree on where money should go. The creditors are mostly Americans and the biggest ones are government agencies like the reserve and ss.

Why is fact Jew tweeting this? Is

And don't get me wrong. If Poland was located on Florida or even mentioned Greenland, i would be like: "That's OK, we are going to survive even worst times, because American power projection is most powerful on our land". We wouldn't be afraid of the Russian, the German or the Chinese at all. Even if the USA became even weaker in next decades to come, we would still feel safe. Unfortunately Poland is being located in the exact center of the Eurasian continent, on the north european plain which is the only possible highway for foreign troops in case of war, moreover we are sandwiched between Germany being our sole feeder funding our neocolonial "economy" and Russia who built so many A2AD bubbles all over our territory that they could paralize literally all airtraffic here in few seconds if they wanted.

The USA can do shit about it, realistically, even if it wanted. And it probably doesn't even want it, because it is focused on Pacific more to care about Central-Eastern Europe.

Only upvote bait twitter politicians actually oppose the deal, the danish administration know they can benefit from it which is why they haven't made any statements yet, the danes just have too much pride to admit it. Greenland hasn't been beneficial to them in ages since they lost most of their power after Greenland threatened to become independent. Denmark isn't making any use of it and it would only be good if a strong NATO ally started making use of the critical military strategic point in the arctic, and actually make use of its inhabitants and its large resource rich area

Yes and they technically aren't in it or in the EU.

Your only option if you are a true patriot is to move to America, have children, indoctrinate them on the importance of protecting pooland&hate for russia, and finally ensure they become president of the united states.

If the USA could offer high standard of living and safety for my children/grandchildren, it would probably be the case, but the problem is that it is probably not the case. The USA has a lot of internal problems, and nobody really knows how this shit is going to end. In the end, we could find out with surprise that being a puppet-state of Germany and Russia, placed on the central trade-route between Western Europe and China offers better standard of living than being a citizen of the USA.

We arent talking about your ability to pay for things we're taking about national wealth

Also,

>U.S. median household income 63,688
>Danish median household income 39,939

37.22896% which is a bigger difference than GDP per capita

>guatemala

Okay, this is epic

>Is
A-user, are you ok?

Attached: 1362960884712-2jlgywn.png (241x228, 102K)

Was going to type out "Is it a fake tweet" but it turns out my keyboard for some reason stopped working and I didn't notice until you replied, thanks for your concerns though

Their GDP despite having a bigger population is smaller than ours (even including UK) and their median income is less. Also, if you're applying by that picture that Germany could be effective against the U.S. in the N.Atlantic you've lost your mind (not even counting our resources in Germany).

>dat disposable mutt cope