How are the social dynamics between Hispanics and Asians in California?

How are the social dynamics between Hispanics and Asians in California?

Attached: download.jpg (213x236, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanphenotypes.net/basic/Margid.html
factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/index.xhtml?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asians succeed more than latinos who succeed more than blacks who all are replacing whites who all hate themselves and are moving to other states

I was thinking if Asians and Whites could ally against the demographic threat.

Lol

Hispanics: 40% of the state
Asians + Whites: 54% of the state.

Chinese people are the majority asians in california and they are just here to make money and colonize this land, they only care about themselves and they wont ally with you

>they only care about themselves and they wont ally with you

Yeah, and Whites represent their best interest. I'm just saying - I've never seen Asians and Hispanics hang out. I assume they hate each other.

Does not matter, chinese people dont care about whites and they wont help you with your petty little race wars

There's some mild racism, especially with the older generation. The younger generation seem to get along pretty okay but overall, Mexicans and Asians seem to keep to their own groups 80% of the time.

I notice that Mexicans tend to be better at keeping their parents language than Asians, so they tend to be a bit more insular than Asians which are further divide among various ethnicity and languages.

Whites are competition, they dont represent their best interests.
Lol you are so naive

Am I the only Asian person who likes Mexicans way way more than Whites?

white men are arrogant and smelly. white women are nice though

>they dont represent their best interests.

We have more money than Mestizos do. We're better educated, better at doing business. We can have an alliance over this land.

When you want to take over it is in your best interest to get rid of the more powerful people (whites)

When spaniards arrived in mesoamerica they formed alliances with the weak tribes in order to destroy the more powerful mexicas (aztecs).

People who want power dont form alliances with more powerful people than them.

Chinese people wont form an alliance with whites

Mestizos have the most power in California though. Just watch Fox News.

In most of LA, you can't survive without speaking Spanish.

Mestizos dont make as much money as asians or whites, they are not powerful, they are just cheap labor for companies owned by whites and asians

>Chinese people are the majority asians in california

They're only 1/3 the Asians in California. I think its weird how there are 1.5 million Chinese in California. That seems too high IMO.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (557x121, 26K)

>I think its weird how there are 1.5 million Chinese in California. That seems too high IMO.

They are colonizing you retard

Ehh there are 1 million Asians in New York City alone.

What’s with your retarded asian-White alliance fantasy op? You have posted this shit more than once

He thinks asians love white people

Mexicans and blacks hate eachother
that's the worst pair in America when it comes to race relations

You know Asians love White people. Look at their women all over White men and them willing to do anything for the white man.

Women like men who they perceive as powerful men dislike men who they view as competition.
Asian women might like white men sometimes but asian men dont. (Unless they are gay)

An alliance with women would be a stupid idea, it is the men who have the power not the women.

Asian women can only give you hapa children who will hate white people when they grow up

California gonna be majority Hapa and Mestizo

>In most of LA, you can't survive without speaking Spanish
Not true at all

Elliot Rodgers didn’t hate white people

daily reminder that californian amerindians and mexican amerindians are from the same family

humanphenotypes.net/basic/Margid.html

Attached: margids (mexicans & californids).png (720x498, 303K)

Elliot rodgers was just one person

In California though, it’s hispanics and blacks vs Asians and whites

46 v 54

>/>109961671
You wish

Just curious, are you from Cali op?

they create filipinos

half of the "asians" in california are filipinos and 1/4th of the "hispanics" in california are also filipino

This. DESU, in 20 years California will be classed like this.

Upper Class
Chinese new money migrants, Pajeets White old money

Upper Middle class
Chinese, Korean, Middle Eastern and Pajeet business owners, White techies and professionals, some longer term resident Mexicans/Hispanic professionals of 3rd gen+

Middle Class core
Majority will be 2nd/3rd gen Mexicans with an increasingly small amount of Whites.

Lower Middle Class
Majority new migrant Mexican and Central American, some Blacks and rural Whites

Lower Class
Central American migrants, refugees, Blacks

Attached: ca lost coast.jpg (1050x525, 152K)

I dont think he is, if he were from cali hed know azns dont hate mexicans

I'm from Orange County. All the Asians here despise the Hispanics

personally can't stand mexicans, blacks or non americanized asians. there aren't enough whites around where I'm at to feel anything about them

t. ktown

>In most of LA, you can't survive without speaking Spanish.

Utter bullshit. t. Mestizo in Los Angeles county who can't speak Spanish

2nd/3rd generation Mexicans tend to make similar incomes to native born Whites. 1st gen Mexicans don't because they're poor and often didn't even finish middle school in Mexico.

t 11th gen Mexican-Californian.

Only Mexican boomers really. Younger ones don't care.

Attached: pasadena-city-hall.jpg (1600x1289, 443K)

cool story

Just saying as a white guy, I think we can take advantage of this unspoken tension between Hispanics and Asians.

Eh whatever

I think you're projecting your own issues onto Asians.

Asians just like being in their own insular communities, they don't go out of their way to despise anyone for the most part except for maybe Koreans regarding Blacks.

Asians are less hostile towards Hispanics by a very fucking big margin. I live in a majority Chinese and Mexican area and there is rarely any animosity racially. What little there is is 90% of the time against Blacks which is weird because there are barely any of them in my area.

>I live in a majority Chinese and Mexican area and there is rarely any animosity racially

Where is this? Definitely not Orange County.

Thank you for being a faithful ally

America would be perfect with an East Asian upper class and a Hispanic working class serving them faithfully

Koreans assimilate but chinese people never will

What about whites?

California is rightful chinese clay, fuck spics, fuck niggers and fuck whites

San Gabriel Valley. If anything people here people from both the Asian and Hispanic communities are classist. Both don't like Black people and slightly mistrust Whites but don't hate them.

Attached: Columbia_Ave_South_Pasadena.jpg (4000x3000, 2.77M)

the first girl to ever give me head was mexican, so I'll always have a soft spot for latinas

I don't expect many to survive the Israel-Iran war

Todos somos californianos

Based

Attached: geacgqj7gblz.png (1280x853, 126K)

>all this race autism itt
I bet it's like it is with our different types of middle easterners. turks and arabs talk shit about kurds. kurds and arabs talk shit about turks. turks and kurds talk shit about arabs. everyone talks shit about afghans. but in reality they all see each other as allies in the struggle against us almans

I see Asians siding with Hispanics way more they side before Whites

There are more Filipinos in California than Chinese actually. But if you factor in the chinese in SoCal like areas such as Arcadia then idk

A lot of the Filipinos here are Chinese Filipinos.

That's factually incorrect though. See the census data at But the compressed data added in Hong Kongers and Taiwanese as part of "Chinese". Without them, yes there are more Filipinos

Illegal chinese*

Oh ok thanks for telling me. I had some pinoy fag tell me they outnumber chinese here and I thought it was sketch myself

Data is from factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/index.xhtml?

And I used 2017 data. It's weird how from 2010-2017, the number of Asian numbers went up from 528,000 to nearly 750,000.

Sad that the two most based Asian-American groups, Vietnamese and Japanese are so relatively small.

Attached: hide simpsons.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Why do we keep having this thread? Is it some yellow fever whitoid?

The only reason you consider them based is because they assimilate and the only reason they assimilate is because they are minority

5.5 million Asians in California? That sounds too large. Almost everyone I saw there was a Spic

Because you live in the poor areas

t. Nguyn

We share more values with Mexicans than we do with blacks and white. Especially when it comes to family values. Idk how white people can kick their kids out as soon as they turn 18 or let their old family members go rot in nursing homes.

Based

What are you talking about? Whites have the best family values in America. We have that in common with Asians.

Not true, I think non assimilated first gen Viet fob migrants are pretty fucking based. There are a lot of them where I live. Super social, call people out when they spout bullshit, more upfront, like guns, not particularly rigid, easier to do business with than Chinese or Koreans etc. They're definitely more extroverted than the majority of Asian migrants we get here.

Youd start hating them if they became a majority like mexicans

>Whites have the best family values in America
LMAO

Nope. I'm a based 11th gen mestizo-French Californio with some Japanese intermarrying. Mutt supreme.

Attached: california_supreme.png (800x578, 101K)

Most homeless in LA are Hispanic

>What are you talking about? Whites have the best family values in America. We have that in common with Asians.

>Children are raised by their iphones or Mexican nannies while parents pursue a career making mr shekelberg rich.
>Kids are resentful and rebellious towards parents and leave at 18 to pursue a meme degree and end up in debt
>Multi generational housing is frowned upon or even openly mocked and parents often go days or weeks without talking to parents or grandparents only seeing them awkwardly on holidays
>When parents get old instead of caring for them, their rat children shovel them off to die in misery at some shitty nursing home where Tyrone steals from their purses

Imagine being a wh*te and thinking your values are superior to Asians and Latins

Attached: 000 survivors.png (477x724, 692K)

All homeless people in the bay area are white

I live in Santa Barbara and all homeless people are white too.

Most homeless in LA are Black. Funny because Blacks aren't even 10% of the LA population.

t someone who actually works with homeless people in LA.

Attached: skid row.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

I work in DTLA...most of the homeless are White or Black. the fuck?

I could walk around my city and take a bunch of pictures of all the white homeless people living here

Why aren't there any Hispanic homeless in LA? Or that many visible ones?

That's because flyover states bus their homeless to California. Of course they are going to be white.

Cope

You want some pics?

It doesn't matter. They aren't white Californians like us.

They are white californians

>Imagine being a wh*te and thinking your values are superior to Asians and Latins

Explain why white families have more money than Latin families then? I never see Latinos drop their kids off at day care, only Whites and Asians

Hispanics and Chinks get along.

Guys who think Asians will side with whites are delusional, their brains rotten by yellow fever.

Attached: 1565909078680.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Aunts and cousins take care of the children

>I like people from countries that have been invaded by the US because they pose no threat to me as a white man.

He has yellow fever. He doesn't realize that Asians will side with whatever party that will allow more of their extended families to immigrate to the US. They are single issue voters.

200 iq finn poster

Not to mention that Asian guys are pretty salty about the interracial dating disparity between them and Asian women. If white guys wanted an alliance with Asians then they'd have to stop dating Asian women, which they won't do.

We just gotta remind them how Asians are treated in Latin American countries like Mexico and Peru

Whites and mexicans make the most important alliance in prison against blacks, and Mexican gangs have been ethnically cleaning California from blacks for years.

Amerindians and mestizos dont treat asians badly, its criollos who do that

>Explain why white families have more money than Latin families then?

Generally longer time int he US leads to more wealth accumulation. First gen Irish, German and Italian migrants were mostly poorfags when they first got here in the 1800s too. Now their decedents have money. Hispanic families that have been in the US longer tend to be higher income than their migrant family members, and most of the migrants that come from Latin America are the poorest least educated members of their society who were leaving specifically for that reason.