I cannot accept as civilized any people that doesn't use on a regular basis this

I cannot accept as civilized any people that doesn't use on a regular basis this.

Attached: bidet.png (654x502, 531K)

Terrible design. The best is the one that shoots straight up so I can give myself impromptu enemas

I will not accept any persons that do not use this [refer to image related], on a daily basis - as civilised*

this

Attached: RAKSEAT050_P.jpg (460x460, 13K)

you can move the tip of the faucet in all the directions you want, you can also insert it into your anus if you like it

This is nasty

what's that? looks pretty big to sit on it while you shit

Learn how to use toilet paper instead of splashing your shit around, you dirty little wog cunt.

Attached: Feels_good_man.jpg (303x328, 16K)

Use hand bidee, you fucking contrarians.

if you are cleaning up your dogs poop, and you get some of it on your hand, do you just wipe it off with paper and go about your day?

Hmmm intriguing

I just wash my asshole in bathroom sink as I'm not a manlet pole

>that english
wew lad.

no, you're right i go to the fucking bidet and rinse it off. think before you speak.

there's an obvious difference between having shit particles on your hand compared to your ass

what's wrong seems understandable to me

Filthy dirty ameritard

too advanced for your simplified english (american)?

>As a civilized person, it is unacceptable that people don't use this on a regular basis.
the grammar Pietro

>I cannot accept as civilized any people that doesn't use on a regular basis this.

perfectly cromulant english as far as i can tell.

i have a sink in my bathroom too faggot

Why not dig out your shits with a finger and wash your hands in the sink afterwards?

the hole is too small to fit my shit, is it a dedicated diarrhea toilet?

Attached: 1565976077972.png (143x166, 44K)

imagine the smell

i just let my dog do it. it feels good and he wants to so why do it any other way.

where does the poopoo go?

lmao

You do the same to him?

i just let my mexican maid do it. it feels good and she doesnt want to go back to mexico so why do it any other way.

he grammar is right, maybe it's not very elegant