One shot at life

>One shot at life
>Born fat

Is there anything worse?

Attached: 2f1ff7d5def35c3184c208435cafd452.jpg (400x398, 35K)

>Born fat
user I

Stuffing your face with food is most likely what is making you fat.

slow metabolism to be precise

As long you're white everything is fine

just lose weight dude it's not hard
you just have to be determined you fatty pig fatty

I did 25 pullups yesterday.

most incels are white

It's too late his skin is probably all stretched and articulations destroyed.

yeah, not doing anything about it. you where never born fat. it takes less time to loose the first 20-50kg depending on how fat you are than it took you to gain them in the first place. how many kg we talk about here?

Your metabolism doesn't break the laws of thermodynamics. Stop making excuses for your poor eating habits.

This plus my parents overfed me as a child. I'm trying but it's a hard habit to break.

This. You don't born fat. Move your arse fat fuck.

>one shot at life
>get shot

What about asians or indians?

I'm about 10-15kg overweight at most but I literally cannot lose it it doesn't matter how little i eat

Stop drinking soda and fast food fucktard

Stop eating the following and you should be good:

-Fizzy drinks
-Any kind of pastries
-Alcohol
-Anything with sugar over it
-Peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, etc
-Cold cuts
-Ice cream
-Ketchup and anything that resembles it
-Mayonnaise
-Butter
-Any sort of fast food
-Any type of dessert

Calories in, calories out
Simple as

>one chance at life
>born a virgin

Attached: 1538221512379.png (633x758, 158K)

>just eat less bro
When will this meme die?

what about them?

All Turks are incels

You're telling me a high percentage of them are not incels?

started at almost 130kg 182cm, during 6months of strickt diet i was down 12. after that i continued on my own and i reached 101. aiming for 90something but im muscual after all i might never reach that. its so sipmple, just.eat.right! if
you are still fat then you dont.

how can they be incels with populations in billions? they fuck like rabbits, meanwhile wh*tes are going extinct.

nah

It's not a meme. Your thin friends aren't having snacks they forget about every hour and they have smaller portions. Go see a doctor if you think you have some medical condition that prevents you from losing weight.

Big if true

>how can they be incels with populations in billions? they fuck like rabbits

That's because those regions you're referring to are severely impoverished and don't have access to birth control or basic healthcare or education. They also live in shit and die quickly. Once their country begins to stabilize economically a little the birthrates will go down significantly I think and just look at pajeets and asians in 1st world countries they comprise a majority of incel forums

I was born @ 4.9kg user, there's still hope :)

You could be canadian.

I am currently approximately 87kg I want to get down to 77 kg. What can I do right NOW to do this?

i want to get to 77kg by November. Ive tried the cardio meme and the lifting meme and the "tracking your calories in an app" meme. It doesn't work

big boi!

not really

Not really in regards to which part? That impoverished countries have high birthrates that eventually stabilize or that pajeets and asians in 1st world countries make up incel forums?

white men are the least desired men, period.

So where are calories located in the organism? Be as specific as you can.
Do you know the scholar definition of a calorie? How does that translate into biological metabolism?

oink oink piggy boy

>litterally 95% of American diet

>Born fat
>slow metabolism
no you aren't you fat fuck stop eating

>meme
i used to believe that until i realised how much people in general eat more than me it's fucking ridiculous

>almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios,
Nuts are actually healthy if you arent eating heavily salted ones and it yourself to a handful.

lift weights and be on a slight calorie deficit honestly there's no other way just be consistent dry fasting might also help but don't train on those days

you dont need to. if you feel fat like this its close to anorexhia. better start lifting some so you turn that weight into muscle.
>i have never been below 90 since 16 but still rack up a body count of 35+
>come at me with your 87kg scrawny corpse and i show you how much you are worth.
you need to gain weight dude.

Again, go see a doctor and ask him if you have some rare medical condition that prevents you from losing weight. But you probably won't because you already know that you're overeating.

I am pretty fat though, not 600lbs but I look very flabby. Maybe you're just a lot taller than me but for the average height I think being 85+kg requires you to be quite muscular to not be a fatso

Whiteoids btfo by this statistic

then start dieting with the fat while doing a little workouts. lean protein rich brealfast, dinners and suppers. only lean snack inbetween. where are you from and what do you eat?

>stop eating
Based fasting muslim.
You're fat because you're not exercising nor eating the right stuff.
1. First thing first: get muscles.
The more muscles you get the faster you will get tired and therefore you'll enter lipidic catabolism faster.
2. Stop counting calories: you're not a woman and calories along BMI are concepts developed by mathematicians and physicist with zero knowledge about biology. In the real world the only thing that matters is anabolism and catabolism.
3. Stop eating the wrong carbohydrates: The metabolism of animals ran on a bit of fructose, fats, proteins and nature-found carbs (succulents, roots and shit).
Carbohydrates should only be consumed before vigorous exercise and on small amounts, the rest of the day you should eat proteins and fats to keep a steady metabolism. As long as you don't have simple carbs you'll enter ketosis and your body will consume its fat before your glycogen/blood sugar.

>you're not a woman and calories along BMI are concepts developed by mathematicians and physicist with zero knowledge about biology. In the real world the only thing that matters is anabolism and catabolism.

Why does everyone else always the opposite (calories in calories out etc)?

T. Fat fuck Fernando

I was born weighing 11 lbs, and now I'm 5'9" and 140 lbs.

i just weighted myself an its 110. are you fat in your face? sounds to me like you just need to get out and gain muscle.

What is your height? 110kg is enormous if you can see your abs, are you a bodybuilder on steroids?

weak leaf genetics can't compete with AMERICAN BVLL

why do people spell it as bvll? What does that mean?

roman alphabet my uneducated transatlantic friend

Attached: france-2-francs-1933.jpg (500x498, 60K)

How your body uses energy is dependant upon hormones, you pig ignorant cunt.

>87kg
>fat

Wait are you mentally ill or do you just have no muscle at all?

I have some muscle (intermediate lifts according to symmetricstrength) but I still look quite flabby. I don't mean I'm morbidly obese but I have a large amount of visceral fat.

Lol

monkey lul

Attached: 37B2DF8D-6788-4F3B-AF01-553C030D1E16.jpg (179x282, 8K)

bump