The main difference between Germany and Pooland

The main difference between Germany and Pooland

Attached: Chart-of-the-EUs-givers-and-takers.jpg (853x1200, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kIEEwgljX34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Perfect EU

Attached: 20190815_170402.jpg (960x428, 89K)

For good measure we have to split up Belgium

based poland sucking the eu dry

Imagine being a bigger leech than southern shitaly

Another big difference between Germany and Pooland

Attached: Eurobarometer2018.png (1258x615, 108K)

Funny how the ones with the best opinions of the US are the biggest leechers.

German fixation on Poland: The Thread

>German
Highly doubt it, it's Mirosław aka toilet cleaner and i bet he is the same poster who get triggered by autistic warsaw poster.

>he thinks 8 billion is a lot
lolololol

Attached: 1565868911189.png (700x2334, 209K)

I understood the British frustration

>Germany
Using Eastern Europe as a (cheap labour) resource for its manufacturing industry to push a massive trade surplus against the rest of the world, and even in the EU, eventually leading to an implosion of the Union itself.
>UK
Tax haven
>Netherlands
Tax haven
>Ireland
Tax haven
>EU structural/cohesion funds
Pointless money sinks

I like the idea of the EU, but I also feel like people really should be redpilled about some things

The Polish toilet cleaners here are usually very patriotic

You're still amongst the biggest leeches according to your own chart, I don't understand how you can post this and think it'll change my opinion

The EU was a mistake

Attached: 33333333.jpg (435x336, 28K)

>he still thinks 8 bilion is a lot
cut the funding right now, no one will notice

Stop leeching if it's so worthless.

stop giving it away then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

can you fuck off back to wykop

wracaj na kara

It's like you're begging to be hated. Unfortunately, I'm not in charge of the EU so I will continue to forcefully waste my well-earned money in order to develop your disgusting 3rd world shithole.

>It's like you're begging to be hated.
go figure, he is ledditor from polish version of reddit

Our government want reparations from us. We can just recognize that EU gibs from us are form of reparations for all damages made by yours to Poland in the last century. OK Hans?

Being able to be a net contributor should have been always a requirement for membership.
Everyone else could have been bound closer in various strict cooperation and convergence agreements until they are ready to join and know what they want to do with themselves.

Yet still haven't paid reparations. We should declare war

>NOOOOO CAN'T JUST TAKE IT FROM ME AND GIVE IT UNDERDEVELOPED NATIONS
How do you think USSR worked?

Attached: 1565135938938.jpg (482x289, 48K)

virgin germans
vs
chad poles

Look at this chart and say with a straight face "We Germans are in charge", cause If I remember correctly it was the peasants paying tribute to the king and not the other way around.

The EU was meant to be a common market between the UK, Germany and France. It was not meant to be charity for subhuman p*lacks and gr*eks.

T. He was cucked by Polish plumber

>he EU was meant to be a common market between Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Germany and France.

Fixed that for you. You're only here because your attempt at a counter model failed utterly.

Then learn to defend yourself you little faggot. Maybe Warschau won't be reduced to rubble next time we visit you.

Based as fuck

I'd give spain a pass for being a good vegetable boy. What's up with Belgium and Luxemburg though? I thought they did fairly well?!

>German complaining about Poland leeching
You fucking destroyed their entire country on purpose, they are entitled to your money for at least 100 years
You went door to door with flamethrowers and target cultural and historical heritage first, you fucking kraut shit, you're lucky east Germany is not part of Poland and all kraut shits deported.

>You fucking destroyed their entire country on purpose
This coming from the butthurt frog of all people is hilarious.
Shouldn't have tried stealing our country, then we wouldn't have had to wreck theirs.

>Frogeater is crying about muh WW2 damage for the 10th time today
You can be grateful to the americans that your little shithole isn't just a little state in Germany you little subhuman lmao

If we wanted to take your country we would had annexed the Rhineland, it would had been for the best tbqh
You should be grateful to the British you're not speaking French right now

>You should be grateful to the British you're not speaking French right now
I can speak a lil bit of french tho so what? The brits had nothing to do with that lmao you little fagget.

>What is history
yikes
anyways play tough all you want, your entire nation could be conquered by the foreign legion right now

>UK
You're not even a founding member

Based Spain being the middle man

This.
People who think there is such a thing as charity in politics are fucking delusional.
Funny how the marshall plan was just a tool for "American imperialism", but streghtening Eastern European economies is just charity.

What, will you call for your best friend, Rashka pidorashka and come 2 vs 1 again? Haha what a bitch! Come solo, you focking little weasle

Attached: 1563405349376.jpg (604x483, 71K)

yours already has lmao

>tf
>tp

Lmao ofc do we call our Russian mates. I mean your entire eastern part belongs to them and I am sure they would like it back

And with whom you will attack us this time? Hipsters, trannies and faggots? Or with rapefugees and your Turks?Remember g*rm Lipsk and Berlin will return to righteous Slavic owners.

>The polish monkey is talking gibberish again

Attached: 1553121559375.jpg (317x267, 12K)

Fucking germ subhuman EU is not yours and you don't decide who can be in it and who can not.

yikes
calm down

kek

The money are there to fund the EU institutions

why the fuck didnt you yurotrash fput urine on the yurotitty as well?

do yous yurotrash fear the hohol?

Attached: Hoholus Maximus.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Give back our lands

Attached: 1454px-West_slavs_9th-10th_c.2-es.svg.png (1454x1092, 843K)

I'm not talking with POcucks. You can laugh now faggot. Your nation did most horrible crimes in the history especially towards the Poles and you weren't punished in any way for this. But wait! Pension crisis and race war will destroy your shithole! All Germans trying to escape to Poland will be shot at the border and when it's all ended we will reconquer what was ours and Berlin, Lipsk and whole Eastern Germany will be OURS. Just wait g*rman dog.

Wot da fock is dat, why did they steal our lands? Why are they so envy about Aryans? Is being light-skinned Italians not enough good?

why are you wykopers always like this

Attached: wTMEQuMS.jpg (440x440, 19K)

>Your nation did most horrible crimes in the history especially towards the Poles and you weren't punished in any way for this
Wanna cry? Did my granduncle raped your little grandma and killed her family afterwards and let only her live?

Why is this btw? I would have assumed this to be the opposite since the americans massively helped western germany get back on its feet and even helped unify it with east germany

t. coal black terroni

Its pay for ww2

Idz na kara i czcij tam Biedronia i arabow
Your granduncle was probably a faggot just like his grandson and he only was fucked in the ass by half of his unit. Your answer that you g*rms didn't change at all. You are soulless, immoral beasts without any dose of humanity. Hitler unironically did nothing wrong because if he only live longer all g*rms will be killed and raped by Soviets. Now it will be made but by your beloved refugees. And I will be sitting in my skyscraper and laugh watching this in TV. Goodbye g*rm dog.

You are seething so hard it's unfathomable

Attached: 1536213195482.png (122x132, 45K)

Contribute to whom?

there is literally nothing wrong with leeching off of Westerners. They deserve it and more

You voted for Merkel so you voted for gibs. This is your own wrong doing and you should take full responsibility.

Germans care about nothing except themselves. Look at the EU, Germany has the biggest trade surplus. They talk about Poland being leeches, but the German economy literally depends on the EU through exports. Even with all that crap they still can’t maintain economic growth. Sad.

It was the uk that made possible the entrance of slavshit nations

It’s even sadder that even though Germany is in NATO and can afford to cover their NATO fees, they refuse to do so. They’re defaulting on a financial obligation. Germans are one of the most self serving people on the planet.

Both are memes. Germany received quite little support from the Marshall plan, adjusted for inflation. Unification was mostly thanks to the soviets in particular gorbatchev. Usa+Fr+Uk literally had to just say yes to eastern Germany becoming a part of the western bloc, whereas the soviets were the ones gifting a huge landmass for free to nato.
It is a good thing hating on the anglo reign of terror. Ami go home!
youtu.be/kIEEwgljX34

Attached: jewish-question-618x658.jpg (618x658, 29K)

>biggest economy has the biggest trade surplus
Uh, makes you think