Your cunt

>your cunt
>would you sell some piece of useless territory for 200 billion dollars?

Attached: greenland.jpg (850x654, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_West_Indies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>useless
nice try

It's in the Americas. Russians were retarded enough to sell their American land to USA. Danes aren't

Maybe

But would i sell 50k citizens to a country, that still practise colonise and doesn't recognise people as true citizens, giving them parlamentary voting and so on? Fuck no
>Puerto Rico, Guam, Samoa etc.

Attached: aerg4Eq_460s.jpg (460x621, 87K)

no. fuck off, America

Why should Europe own a colony.in the.americas?
Either danes "sell" it or it gets occupied.

Attached: 399.jpg (680x480, 30K)

Green land is in america

>ice me;ting due to global warming

imagine the oil

Why should american own it? Give to brazil it is mine

Russia actually didn’t really need Alaska, because they had ucolinised Siberia.

Just give it to us Denmark

Why do you need Greenland?

so we can invade you

have the people of greenland said anything, i cant imagine they would want to be part of america

They are Americans

They didnt have enough power to stay there and Americans payed to native people to kick Russians out.

fuck off

There’s no rainforest to destroy so don’t bother

so they can feel more like us

>200 billion dollars
It's not even the GDP of Denmark, try with trillions, hundreds of trillions.

Sad!

>colony.in the.americas

mmmmh

Attached: hgtfrdes.png (638x160, 14K)

No. It could have a future use.
Also our last leftist government gave part of sea to France for free, fuck them.

Now it's a choice between a scam or lack of democracy in Denmark.

yes, but not to americans or chinks and on condition that everyone in the country gets double citizenship

>Why should Europe own a colony.in the.americas?
Because we like that. The real question is why don't we own colonies in Asia anymore ?

>hundreds of trillions.
Why?

>Also our last leftist government gave part of sea to France for free, fuck them.
What ?

Why would we buy Greenland? Mexico would be the obvious choice. The fact that trump wants Greenland is more proof to how racist he is

The land is worth $ 2 trillion

Turmp's way of thinking is all about possible legacy his insecure persona could leave that would look respectable in hindsight in the future. He thinks the history is a Guiness book of records

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_West_Indies

Ummm sweatie, have history class.

Lets say you make 100K per year, and you own a land that could be full of exploitable resources. Would you sell it for only 50K ?

> racist
In Greenland live Inuits at most. All white people who live in Greenland moved there in 19-21 centuries, because vikings fucked up with colonization.

I would sell all of this country

Attached: buy argentina instead.png (700x628, 291K)

>the people of Greenland
All 8 of them?

That happens when phone posters type too fast and press . Instead of space

mfw in the near future US starts saying things like
>brazil cant keep their forests, lets take it from them
>danes cant take care of greenland, lets take it from them
>we own antarctica now, we have to take care of it
>we need to sAvE tHe EnViRoMeNt
*highest producer of co2 per capita, already cut most of their own forest*
>thanks us later for bringing FREEDAM!

what you gonna do about it fat boy? you touch any of us and we go running to russia and china
all you have left to claim nº1 power is your allies, china is already stronger by itself than the usa

Daily reminder

Attached: carte_miquelon.png (452x562, 23K)

Well then...I guess Brazil better start taking care of their forests.

it's fine. our people without easy access to weapons kill more than yours with assault riffles and grenades

How?

we'll clear the details with the vietnamese

You forgot this one.

Attached: guyane.gif (460x495, 17K)

And this

Attached: 383px-Caribbean_-_French_West_Indies.png (383x250, 42K)

True but I figured I'd post the closest one from the NA mainland

nafri

My bad I also forgot this.

Attached: Local_ClippertonCoulFrance-040f4.jpg (620x440, 54K)

top secret profit machine
ukraine wouldn't understand such motives as your country gets taken over by russia for 0 dollars

Magyar cigany

the suicidal greenlander was posting here yesterday, he said he's excited for the purchase talks

You can't blame us for Puerto Rico, there have been numerous votes for statehood and they always reject it.

>be suicidal
>want to be owned by murica
Makes sense.

I wish Americans didn't exist

cone of lebensraum when?

>Greenlanddismissed PresidentTrump's reported intentions ofpurchasing the world’s biggest island,saying it was “open for business, not for sale.”
>A report inThe Wall Street Journalclaimedthat Trump has expressed interest in acquiring Greenland, an autonomous Danish territory, for the U.S.
>White House sources told the Journal that Trump asked his advisers about acquiring the island during “meetings, dinners, and passing conversations” because of Greenland's “abundant resources and geopolitical importance.”
>A Trump ally told the Associated Press on Thursday that Trump had discussed the purchase but was not serious about it.
>Greenland, however,said it’s not on the market.
>“We have a good cooperation with USA, and we see it as an expression of greater interest in investing in our country and the possibilities we offer,” the island’s government said on its website. “Of course, Greenland is not for sale.”
>The country’s foreign ministry insisted that it was “open for business, but not for sale.”
>“Greenland is rich in valuable resources such as minerals, the purest water and ice, fish stocks, seafood, renewable energy and is a new frontier for adventure tourism,” the ministry said in a tweet Friday. “We’re open for business, not for sale.”
>Danish politicians on Friday poured scorn on the idea.
>"It has to be an April Fool's joke. Totally out of season," former prime minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen tweeted.
>Meanwhile, Soren Espersen, the foreign affairs spokesman for the Danish People's Party, told broadcaster DR: "If he is truly contemplating this, then this is final proof, that he has gone mad. The thought of Denmark selling 50,000 citizens to the United States iscompletely ridiculous."
HOLY
CRINGE

How is that cringe ? irl people are more sane than internet freaks, that's all.

>useless

>y-y-yep guys, we are totally an independent country who is NOT for sale! we decide that! look what our ex-PM has to say about it!
>w-wait DENMARK WHAT ARE YOU DOING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DONT SELL US PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I'm still mad

Attached: 129134-_47199449_1249572616_1860russianamerica.jpg (616x699, 152K)

What? No you're right you couldbt hold it but it was also kind of viewed as worthless but you didnt want Britain to take it.

They have a ton of natural resources, are strategically located and have a small population.

Greenland won't be so fucking funny anymore when the climate heats up some more and all of a sudden the big dumb frozen island is comfy as fuck and the vast mineral wealth is no longer under huge layers of ice.

I mean Trump doesn't have the foresight for that to be his reason for wanting it. For him it's just another ego monument like the wall. But it will eventually become totally relevant clay.

>without easy access to weapons
Ummmm I think you mean legal access.

Attached: b273e3af-8760-4763-b443-b358bafe48a0-bestSizeAvailable.jpg (405x243, 19K)

>some journalist reported what Trump jockingly said during a dinner between the dessert and the coffee
>officials sadly have to correct this nonsense
No need to overreact user.

>Either danes "sell" it or it gets occupied.

Attached: la_luz_extinguido.png (640x550, 22K)

you are an irrelevant eastern euro shithole country who will never own any offshore land, I wouldn't get into this argument if I was you, little girl.

THE AMERICAN BVLL CANNOT BE CONTAINED

Attached: 1543504046893.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

>one day after being sold
>recent reports show that the Inuit have mysteriously disapeared but a large number of mixed race are there, this may be due to american activity.

He probably just wants to move to the Carribean and enjoy sunshine.

Blame the Russian Empire besides neither thought it had gold nor was oil a thing back then

Yeah because mutts are all over Eskimo areas of Alaska and the Eskimos dissappeared.

Attached: 8ef98c5f30a3b0ecef4e53916d1a0e67.jpg (1600x1060, 422K)

Given the outfits, those are extras paid by the tourism department user.

>implying that the master race of Thule would debase itself by race mixing with us