What was the most racist country you have ever been?

what was the most racist country you have ever been?

For me France. Germany is close second. Actually Germans are more likely to be racist but they are civilized enough to try to hide. French people are not just racist but they are also assholes. Americans and Canadians are lest racist people i have ver met btw.

Attached: 1565246053325.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocM5GUx4TMU
youtube.com/watch?v=fa7_sGRVJGE
poloniaottomanica.blogspot.com/2014/02/where-is-deputy-of-lehistan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fRiyDOmwMKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brasil

Where did you go?

The native French look like Turks, 10% or so are black people and tons of Algerians. How did they tell you're foreigner? You mean they were racist against you because you seem like a white man to them?

Brasil

one of the first things they ask when they notice your accent. they start to act cold or cut the conversation. i started to think they teach them in school how to be an arrogant asshole with superiority complex. i havent encountered this attitude in southern Europe, USA and Russia. Usually with north western Europeans and with almost all french i met. they are annoying as fuck.

This, i thought French looked like Germans but when I went there I saw native French actually look Med. And nafris make up half of the cities.

Only 20% of France is native french the rest being Italian and other southroons immigrants

Stop talking about things you don't know.

Sao Paulo

The Netherlands. Usually random people say good morning to you and smile. But if you say, sori me no speak Dutch, they turn their back and avoid you. Used to work there. Really good people, but if you're Slavic trash, they will look down on you. Not a big deal though. Kinda liked them joking about Poles and knowing that Poles in the Netherlands are the trashest people, we thank for luring them out, I can understand that

>but if you're Slavic trash, they will look down on you
all countries do janusz

I mean the UK and the Netherlands have the worst tier Polacks. Didn't happen to me in Norway for example

black racist! not joke

youtube.com/watch?v=ocM5GUx4TMU

welcome to the bed england

srry for my bed england.

Was it a japanese ? São Paulo is incredibly diverse, it's hard to see actual racism here.

Spain

>Oh no you can't because shit gets blown up in Turkey.

example: pkk/ypg attack(glorious supporters eu, us, ru)
youtube.com/watch?v=fa7_sGRVJGE

wrong, turk, real americans are very racist, and they want every trash garbage from the old world off their continent...INCLUDING YOUR DIASPORA!

Attached: Native-American-Day-Pictures-1.jpg (1440x900, 461K)

special racism award goooeees to again

poloniaottomanica.blogspot.com/2014/02/where-is-deputy-of-lehistan.html

this is an Apache gunship, named after a NATIVE AMERICAN tribe. Made to keep out colonist trash from the "old world" out.

say something nice about it.

Attached: Apache.jpg (275x183, 8K)

France as well

Man, easy on the inferiority complex.

from my experience spaniards are least racist people in europe or at least laid back enough to dont have strong political opinion. all they care drink, eat and fuck.

How racist France can be?
They are like 60% white

dis liek?

Attached: alcololic indian.jpg (599x564, 63K)

>Americans and Canadians are lest racist people i have ver met btw.
This. I've even met and spoken with the deep south redneck stereotype and even they were not racist towards me. Turk as well btw, very anatolian looks.

tbf turks are the most subhuman scum here, so even if you're decent, people think you're a germturk and treat you correspondingly

It's well known that they only actually fear and despise gommies

Seriously thought? Is there that many whites? Do you consider southern Italians white?

Based. America belongs to INJUN BVLLS. Whitoids, niggers, slant-eyed, sandniggers GTFO of this continent.

germany

turks are fucking subhuman

My favorite is when Redditors jerk themselves off about Europe and how accepting and tolerant they are and how evil and racist us Americans are, then they go over there on vacation and get mocked and ignored by Euros. Funniest shit

did you know meme song "remove kebob"

ustalije hrvatske ustaše
hrvatske ustaše
ne dirajte u ognjište naše
u ognjište naše

karadzicu, vodi srbe svoje
vodi srbe svoje
nek se vidi, nikog se ne boje
nikog se ne boje

iz krajine, krenuli su vuci
krenuli su vuci
cuvajte se, ustaše i turci
ustaše i turci

remove hrvatske/kebob meme song

Calm down Murat

oh i see
real canadians anti-racist :D
but immigrants racist

i'm very realaxedd dudeeee
maybe u need some good stuff for reality
youtube.com/watch?v=fRiyDOmwMKI

I never had bad experiences honestly, even places where there is fucktons of croatians I got treated very well