Reminder : fuck anglos

reminder : fuck anglos

Attached: 1ce_20180912120917343.jpg (599x500, 185K)

Basé latin american bvll

>he says in english
lmao
>STILL aren't their own country
LMAO

t. Jean Pierre Jackson Jr.

ta guelle tabernac putain

Fact : French Canadians bow to an English Queen.

Un fil de caliss

No they don't you

i think we can close the thread

Cringe

This

Never signed the constitution faggot.

Attached: q.png (305x622, 44K)

Look at the score. Rigged as fuck.

Based
Cringe

Attached: 1559413254890.jpg (987x602, 58K)

Imagine if we won by a percent. Angloids would shit themselves and ask for an other vote with a billions kike lawsuits and stuff. But they won by a percent so all is fine and dandy.

what's your passport say?
the only important parts of quebec, montreal and the james bay hydro areas, are fedaralists
I'd be more than happy to let the north shore separate so they can freeze in the dark

without your gibs you'd be fucked Jean-Pierre

Lmao they aren't. They voted what the medias told them like good faggy urbanites, as usual in any électoral vote accross the world. Democracy is a scam.

I feel we'd do fine taxing the shit out of you oilniggers to get your barrels to the Atlantic.

>chad wolfe
>virgin montcalm
the yes vote was for
>Do you agree that Quebec should become sovereign after having made a formal offer to Canada for a new economic and political partnership within the scope of the bill respecting the future of Quebec and of the agreement signed on June 12, 1995?
there was no agreed on formal offer to propose, it was just another vote for more gibs

Attached: abraham.jpg (1000x614, 98K)

Based

>implying quebec would have any bargaining power over the confederation

>24 years later
>still seething
I thought france considered quebec a few acres of snow? why do you care?

Attached: ralph.jpg (480x803, 69K)

Québec alone ? Would be ok. Now imagine la région américaine autonome du Québec. Another story against a nuclear power init ?

France is long dead lol. If france existed at that that time Québec would already be part of it. You're making fun of a dead body, leaf

In your dreams Québec expat.

Funny thing is I'm sure americans would gadly ally with us to fuck over anglo canadians and get their shits at bargain price.

Yes but this would be a dangerous game. Give an arm to the americans and the CIA takes the whole body the next month, translation : could even be federalised in the union in that case.

clinton watched the referendum and called chretien to congratulate him

Attached: clinton-chretien.jpg (960x625, 436K)

You're right, nothing on this earth as sincere as a Clinton.

based quads, fuck frenchies

and nothing as whiny as the french

Rent free.
Whenever anyone thinks of Canada in the world it's "french, Québec, mapple syrup, poutine" and this is the harsh truth

Yes, also have a look at this very interesting chart on canadian maple syrup production, consumption and exports.

Attached: IMG_20180524_212659.jpg (3840x5120, 1.35M)

>french, Québec, maple syrup, poutine
wrong, most people think of
>snow, kindness (which certainly doesn't come from the fucking french lmao), then maple syrup and poutine

We're actually very kind and helpful to non anglo rats.

you francophones are a scourge on this planet.

That would be you.

>no u

spbp

>typical anglo activity

Attached: Anglo_scum.jpg (556x551, 28K)

KEK