Attached: se.png (580x363, 595)

Other urls found in this thread:

is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001139149.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now this is a feeling all too familiar
t. Swede

can random people tell the difference?

yes

Of course they can... We swedes are effeminate cucks, Finns are masculine and alpha. And our language is super homosexual, theirs is like the roaring of a lion.

Honestly, no
like half of "Swedes" are actually Finns
Sweden is a total social concept inside Finland

yes, the Swede possesses an aura that shines as the sun, and all who hear him speak hasten to listen

Your obsession with us needs to stop bros. I hear you even speak our language? Like wtf guys I thought you were just like other Russians, why imitate us?

People meme and say finnish people are 100% yellow chinky mongolians but when swedes and finns, who by themselves look very similar, you get the nordic atrocídad; fenno-swede.
>pic related: typical fenno swede. notice how they look like fat retarded frogs

Attached: -_r1ZHfT.jpg (933x933, 112K)

Vi är en bög land... Vi är inte bättre folk.. Finskarna är bättre folk. Vi är alla bög.

there is actually a party for swedes in their government if I'm not mistaken

You wanna know the truth? Fennoswedes pretend to be elite, pretend to be better than Finns. Just like us pure Swedes. But in the end, Pure Finns have an IQ 3,9 points higher than them. Pure Finns are just superior to us Swede faggots...

the vigor of the swede is dangerous to mortals, he's lucky to have survived the imparting of such a gift

I just googled it and yeah it seems like they're actually ruling the country right now. Wtf?? So creepy

Wait hol up Swedish is mandatory for all Finns and that's the best you got? Did you sleep through the lessons?

Swede try to act American and Finn's are socially awkward weirdos.

some things just never change

Attached: school.png (1054x620, 177K)

Being a swede is so terrible...

Attached: 1551021177061.jpg (750x568, 314K)

To be fair Finnish speaking South Ostrobothnians are just as dumb so it's not Swedish language at least which makes them slow

Why can't they just let us go and accept that we've moved on from them? They're so creepy

RKP is actually a minority party mostly getting votes from the fenno-swedish minority.

>I will never be Finnish
How do my fellow swedebros cope with this feel?

Attached: 1553587926689.png (629x767, 651K)

that's because thirld worlders prefer to learn a non-retarded language, Matti

This girl is blonde, yet she is Finnish, not Swedish

So there are some subtle differences between Finns and Swedes, mainly it shows in the face and Mongol eyes are equally common for both Finns and Swedes so dont even try to start with that

Attached: 15821a81.jpg (640x640, 97K)

väl bra från närpes

She is so beautiful..
Too bad she will only accept a strong and powerful Pekka to breed her and won't even look at an effeminate swede like myself

finns have greyer eyes

*burp*
*fart*
leaving thread with this post

send her to Malmö, there are Skanes yet that can sate her

Thank you master Finn. If you want I will let you have my Swedish bussy... Do you want it master?

I can't speak Swedish what did this homopetter say?

>finnshits
>human

Attached: 1563724104749.jpg (4228x1316, 1.03M)

Nice cope but you and me, we're just a lot dumber than Finns...
is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001139149.html
You are a retard compared to them... We are insignificant sissy boys...

Average fin

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 23K)

The autism levels in these threads go through the roof

It's all just one guy from Närpiö desperately trying to get attention that he never got from his parents

why don't you become Finnish then, I mean they have a huge native Swedish minority, haven't they?

Finns are grumpy and don't talk much. Swedes talk like clowns and suck each others cocks all day.

I am partly fennoswede too but I don't get the larping

No.
They only have like 4-5%.
I could go to Åland, but it is all Swedes there.

Besides, I can not change how effeminate I am..

I thought Swedes were in the majority somewhere along the Northwest coastline

One time a Sw*d*sh woman came up to me, dropped to her knees and begged me to put an Anglo BVLL baby in her so she wouldn't bring anymore Sw*d*es into the world.
Naturally i just spat in her face as i would never violate my body by laying with a Sw*d*sh dog!

Attached: 1564412655575.jpg (957x1338, 231K)

you should exchange notes with this guy

Attached: that's a man.jpg (1143x811, 153K)

They are a majority in some municipalities along the coast

>theirs is like the roaring of a lion.

I'm not so sure about this one

Sure, some coastal cities with a few thousand people, but I going there to live among Swedes will not make me into Finnish BVLL.

please you could have given her a chance, it would have lasted only a few moments, sir, we dont want anymore swedes in the world we are so pathetic . We want to be eliminated from the world. We are the worst ethnicity. I hate being Swedish!

Get a job in paving roads or Valmet car factory. You won't be effeminate for long.

the monotone clamor of robots I'd say

% of road pavers and Valmet factory workers who vote for Vasemmistoliitto?

I would think getting surrounded by the masculine men would only turns faggots into more of a cocksucker than before

Its a physically straining job so not many.
Its the nature of the work itself which makes him a man. Hard physical labor makes any worker more masculine (even women), unless they're wimps and quit because its "too hard!".