Did you guys knew that if this region breaks up from the rest of the federation...

Did you guys knew that if this region breaks up from the rest of the federation, it would be the country with the highest percentage of white people in the entire continent?

Attached: sul.png (300x296, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSK1PMZEFh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only region with soul

Attached: 1200px-Northeast_Region_in_Brazil.svg.png (1200x1186, 317K)

I seriously doubt it and I think this comes from a disagreement on the definition of the very word "white".

fpbp

looks white enough for me

youtube.com/watch?v=wSK1PMZEFh8

KILL SOUTH BRAZIL
IGNORE SOUTH BRAZIL POSTER

suck my gaita, severino

Attached: gaiteiro.jpg (640x480, 137K)

>Brazilians pretend to be white
>only one part of the country is actually white
>a country with ACTUAL NIGGERS living in it
>there are BLACK PEOPLE living in Brazil RIGHT now
>KNUCKLEDRAGGERS are being bred right now in brazil
>REAL AFRICANS have Brazilian nationalities
>B-BUT THIS PART HAS A LOT OF WHITE PEOPLE
atleast the only niggers we have are new immigrants from africa

Attached: c28.png (680x593, 478K)

Are they all this white though

"white people" btw , the only white people living in brazil live in isolated villages

Attached: argentina white.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

And New Hampshire would be the whitest country on earth if it seceded but that's not happening either

There are a lot of pure wypipo in brASSil

Attached: 234534666.jpg (1080x1350, 151K)

>At least the only niggers we have are new immigrants from africa

Yes, Brazil is not white, the only ones that say that are delusional, but there's nothing more sad than a latam country going "no! you're not white, i'm white!". Everyone in South America is brown, you're not white, indio.

Attached: 1564949143258.png (2440x2664, 2.32M)

no no you're wrong, argentina is mostly white, whether you like it or not. the venezuelan influx might change that though. also
>taking pride in race
its one of those "best nigger worst white" kind of things

baseado

cringe

Indio.

if a city of whites is special enough to make a video about it, then all of south brazil isn't (that) white

The white population are justs little towns, they exist in a lot of states, even the ones far north, what makes them like that is just isolation, but for a long time the younger population goes to bigger cities, in my father's case he wanted to go to college, and he wanted to go to the best in the country, I can't imagine him living in that deserted town he was born, it's been the case for many people here in Brazil for ages.

How many of them are children of nazis?

germans came here before the third reich

>Did you guys knew that if this region breaks up from the rest of the federation, it would be the country with the highest percentage of white people in the entire continent?
Is that supposed to be good or something? I don't see your point.

Attached: Amerindian BVLL.jpg (580x870, 313K)

Attached: 37609173862_7b89c349cb_o.jpg (4812x3264, 3.14M)