Europeons talk shit too much, perhaps Russian Federation should teach them a lesson...

Europeons talk shit too much, perhaps Russian Federation should teach them a lesson? Like maybe we should nuke a country nobody really cares about like Slovenia or Slovakia or whatever, just to show that we don't like Europeon attitude.

Attached: 1557130521746.png (512x512, 324K)

Based Mario

Do it nigger, do it in the name of all that's sacred

do it please, take us, take me!

Attached: 1565614667523.jpg (657x527, 81K)

Took you long enough

I dare you

You don't have the balls. You never had

We must shell the Baltic states and make them learn the Russian language so that they can insult us in RuNet and we understand them and we are offended.

>get nuked by the rest of the world in return
Stellar logic, Artyom.

>Slovenia
Did you forget who is from there?

Nobody fucks about small eastern europe countries, rose.

Ah yes the world would continue as if nothing happened and surely wouldn't escalate into an extinction-level event. You are absolutely right.

Lol and what you do with great power who have nukes? You overestimate your so called "International community".
For example, Britain and France have 5 weeks to stop Germany in Poland invasion in 1939. They do nothing. Same with nowadays.

Do it, Semen

You're either trolling, delusional or straight up retarded but in any case, good day.

They will be nuked as well even our people was dead

>Extinction level event.
Even if all nukes were used it would still not even be a Toba level event, let alone an extinction level event.

Lol crybaby who can't into argue. Well, bye-bye.

Attached: bye-bye.gif (480x360, 1.59M)

Just forget, Netherland cuck seriously thinks what world would escalate into an extinction-level event for a small shithole lol when real history contains a lot of opposite examples. That's a ultimate delusional level.

I'm sorry world, Rusterrorists really act like this

You have to get out, churka subhuman