ITT: Post things 3rd worlders and poorfags will never experience

>ITT: Post things 3rd worlders and poorfags will never experience

Attached: poorcuck.jpg (2048x1891, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trustytime01.cc/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=a96407b7ee53020a92dff5fcc3c2daf5
desuarchive.org/int/thread/108785132/#108785132
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

12 meals a day

gf

Attached: 1565826156184.gif (298x301, 1.81M)

Funny thing is wild ass spending is third world charachteristics
If you showed free education, welfare, top-notch universities and good life, I would agree with you

>pleb thinks a bunch of shitty rolexes impress anyone
>this is his idea of being "rich"
Kek
Also the third world is filled to the brim with people richer than you'll ever be in your wildest dreams. And with better taste too.

Attached: 20171002_063110.jpg (2880x2160, 1.39M)

Broken watches ? I think they can, we send them our garbages.

>my poor ass is burned

do you not have a phone?

Im richer than you'll ever be
Those aren't your watches
The fact that you think that Rolexes are expensive or make you look rich tells me you grew up in extreme poverty and have zero taste or awareness about watches or anything really. Rolexes make you look like a used car salesman. You're clueless and embarassing yourself.

Attached: 1534463063103.jpg (1600x1049, 429K)

Holy fuck saved

what do you drive bro

Attached: BR-edb0bf4.jpg (620x413, 35K)

Pretentiousness

A mustang

Running out of real problems and doing some shit like pic related

Attached: 1553361516408.jpg (837x1024, 203K)

lol fag
rolexes hold their value better than any other watch apart from possibly patek phillipe

yikes and cringepilled
get a 911

your good boy points aren't accepted as currency

If I had money I wouldn’t buy investment watches. I’d buy watches that I like. Pic related.

Attached: 0B03F8EE-7D3B-4EBB-BE84-E6E4C0BE9A99.jpg (1242x2092, 658K)

But that's just a knock off submariner user

pretty based...model?

> being this fucking clueless
LMAO

Grand Seikos are superior in quality to any Swiss or German watches.

I'm right though, enjoy your depreciating "assets" that nobody wants to buy

>watches
Probably 0,01% of the population would be able to tell if your watch is original expensive one or cheap Chinese replica or just some random brand.

Expensive replicas are so good these days it's almost impossible to tell even if you know what you're looking at.

I have an old G-Shock

I can get that for about $60 down the street.

Retard. Rolexes are overrated investments. They’re worth it now but 50 years from now they’ll be garbage because so many of them are produced every year (around 1 million). In contrast a grand Seiko has a production of less than 40k and in total since its first introduction in 1960 less than 2 million watched have been produced. In contrast since 1905 more than 45 million rolexes have been made. 75% in the last 30 years alone!

Ahahahahha

Rolexes depreciate faster than most luxury watch brands because they're generic and completely useless. Rolex dont even make their own mechanisms in-house. It's the worst watch to buy as an investment unless you're buying a limited and even most of those will plummet in value. And if you just buy it because you 'like' it you'll just inevitably out yourself as a plebian in any serious crowd.

SeeEuropean watches are significantly garbage and have been outdone by japan.

This is a good point.

There's a reason you can get a $500 or less 1:1 replica of pretty much everything rolex but they dont even make replica grand seiko

here we go

Attached: HM6_FE_Front_preview.jpg (1440x1047, 188K)

This Rolexes aren't an investment. Period. They get churned out like fucking iPhones.

that looks like a silly ben 10 gadget

>>>/watches/

I know a girl who looks just like this want her Instagram?

Grand Seikos don’t need be serviced every year like your watch and before you say it they aren’t quartz watches. Japan innovates, Europe/US stagnates.

50 years from now most of these watches will be worth little more than their scrap value.

So wrong yet written so smugly.

The best Rolex fakes cost around $1k if they’re true mechanical watches. Rolex’s aren’t a good watch. They’ve lost their luster because of normies and Swiss greed.

Why do people still use watches? They are totally obsolete after the invention of smartphones

Yeah no. Seriously no. The watches I'm talking about are in a different league entirely.
Glashütte, Breguet, A. Lange & Söhne, AP, Patek, Arnold & Son, so on and so forth.

I don't know why you keep arguing over "investments" btw. Watches are a terrible investment. Rolex or Patek is good because you can exchange it instantly for cash like a travellers cheque almost anywhere in the world.

Yes Rolex watches.

jewellery, status.
Why do you wear branded clothing or get a non chink phone?

Try to think of something that even a Russian oligarch can't get his hands on

Attached: ruskie.png (1429x752, 772K)

Lange & Sohne is the only good watch brand you named. Pateks are overrated and so are those other brands because they’re overproduced and their mechanisms are all inferior to Grand Seiko. I’m glad you didn’t list Cartier since you’re a frog.

>Porsche aren't good cars

This is correct but won’t be correct 50 years from now.

I get non-chink phones because chink phones are garbage make.

Less than that

trustytime01.cc/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=a96407b7ee53020a92dff5fcc3c2daf5

Rolexes never really had value.
You've never owned a proper luxury watch. There's nothing innovative about fucking Seikos it's just a cheap toy watch for kids with toy movements.

>Why do you wear branded clothing
I don't, and people must wear clothes, so they may as well be expensive, but everyone already has a smartphone, people nowadays have smartphones at the age of 10 if not earlier.
>get a non chink phone
I don't trust chinks

Dont ever mention Rolex and Patek in the same breath lol.
delusional. Seikos are poverty-tier.

They literally live in a third world country tho

..And Pateks and Rolex are the most well known, therefore have the most liquidity AND depreciate the least.

Nah, he's right. About 1k for a 'fool a watchmaker' tier Submariner.

The price difference between calatrava and submariner is about 20-30%. The lower end models are significantly cheaper than AP or other gaudy footballer watches.

>nothing innovative
You’re retarded and truly not a watch fan. Grand Seikos are the luxury brand of Seiko and they have superior mechanisms to all European watches. Look at their spring drives. I can’t afford gs but a seiko Astron gps solar watch costs around $2k USD and doesn’t need servicing and will last 100 years, they have anti-over solar charge which is something that no other solar watch has. Japan innovates, Europe/US stagnates. And I’m not a weeaboo because I hate anime.

I can afford a GS. What should I look into buying?

They?

based 1st worlder

Pateks aren’t well known like that, ask any normie. Rolexes have 1 million a year production numbers. 50 years from people won’t accept them as luxury watches because so many of them are on the market.

At the end of the day you're still buying a fucking Seiko. Literally Casio-tier.
>they have superior mechanisms to all European watches.
You're fucking insane. I have yet to see a grand complication Japanese watch that isnt a joke.
>a 2k dollar watch
OH NONONONO
No self respecting brand would ever put out a watch that cheap.

wtf

What about Louis Moinet ?

Depends. I like watches that have a date complication at the very least so get those GS. GS have cheap models around $4k after tax but I’d personally buy a seiko astron solar watch that has better complications and will last longer.

will u be alive by then tho

You sound really bitter and angry. Not the kind of person who can actually afford the level of watches you are talking about unless you inherited it.

They're great.

That sounds reasonable. I'm about to hit $200k networth so I wanted to get myself a lil gift to reward myself. So far I've just been rocking a rep Omega Seamaster but recently heard about GS and they are great

Enjoy servicing your grand complications every year. The best and most expensive and most complicated grand seikos will last longer than ANY LITERALLY ANY EUROPEAN WATCH because they’re superior mechanical watches.

>rolex
okay chink

I'm not bitter about anything. I just despise Rolexes.
Keep projecting though.

Also a seiko astron is a quartz watch, a grand seiko is a mechanical watch that is vastly superior to any European watch. Please stop bleeding your vagina.

>buying a watch thinking about selling it, not wearing it
ok...

>Enjoy servicing your grand complications every year.
I don't need to and I don't do it every year lol. You're just coping. If you're so afraid of servicing mechanical watches every five years you should just stick to quartz.

This is the most expensive grand seiko watch ever made. A pure platinum watch, around $120,000 CAD but it’s worth comes from only 30 being made, its superior spring drive mechanism and thick platinum plate. This is more of a dress watch.

Attached: 90B89A7E-D4D0-49B0-B8BF-44B5F0400DD7.jpg (1242x2003, 589K)

Taste is subjective but:
a. objectively speaking you don't know actually what you're talking about
b. the way you are shitting all over the leafs aspirations and taste comes across as very insecure and rude

Ok explain how your cheap jap toy is superior to "any European watch" lol.
You're a fucking retard. New worlders are so cringe and uncouth.

I'm not a millionaire (yet), my guy. I would likely buy a pre-owned watch anyway.

Based. My nigga.

I’m not a richfag so yes I’d stick with quartz however if I do make cash i’ll go with Grand Seiko over any Swiss watch except for maybe Patek moon phase grand complication if I become a millionaire. That and Lange&Sohne. Pic related is a quartz watch that will last 100 years without any servicing or battery replacement.

Attached: 6A85B544-B2D6-4B51-8FEC-C2D8AAF4F77A.jpg (1242x2422, 764K)

a. It's not about taste. It's about objectively inferior watches with shitty mechanisms. You're talking out of your ass. Rolexes are just a faux-pas in the modern age.
b. I'm not the one claiming some Casio nightmare is "better than all European watches" fucking lmao

Same thing happened to fucking Magic cards and strings of numbers generated by algorithm. If anything goes up in value over time, even a tiny bit, assholes will invade and turn in into investment.

I thought you were serving time, Zhang
desuarchive.org/int/thread/108785132/#108785132

Attached: 1565992811755.png (2048x446, 310K)

Out on bail, my trial is on the 15th of September.

You’re a retard which is explains why you are French. Grand Seiko haven’t made a grand complication since they don’t see the need to do so. If they do make one than it will be superior to anyone’s that you fawn over. Japan innovates, Europe stagnates.

And I’ve mentioned spring drive numerous times, that alone BTFO all Swiss fags.

Rolex doesn't use cheap chinese movements like you said earlier though. You're thinking of Omega.

>White people fuck

How is this news?

They also depreciate least of any watch. Like pretty much everything you've said is wrong.

You’re right. He’s just a seething frog. Rolex and Seiko are the only watch makers that make everything in house. Even Lange & Sohne, Patek, IWC have some of their parts made by different companies. Despite this, i will always prefer Grand Seiko to Rolex for the reasons I’ve stated in my earlier posts.

Your parrents bailed your ass out. Damn, them azn parrents really love their spawn.

>Grand Seiko haven’t made a grand complication
Because they can't and because they are a lower-tier brand. They're not on the same level as any of the brands I mentioned. Hell, they're not even on the same level as Tag Heuer.
>Japan innovates, Europe stagnates.
Repeating this mantra won't make it true you delusional retard lol. Europe has cornered the luxury watch marked percisely because it invented and has always innovated mechanical wristwatches. Enjoy your shitty calculator watch of thats what you like though. The spring drive is not a remotely impressive or sophisticated movement.
Also never mention 'Europe' as a singular entity ever again you clueless disgusting chink pleb. Especially not in the context of watchmaking.