Is the average japanese aware that blacks have an inhumanly high crime rate?

Is the average japanese aware that blacks have an inhumanly high crime rate?

Attached: 1508009138144.png (597x441, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oyez.org/cases/2018/17-9572#!.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, why do they there's no bl*cks in japan

stfu us japanese diaspora know that whitebois are the true menace

Attached: whitecrime.png (1000x743, 55K)

but blacks still kill more on average

these all roughly correlate with the population demographics of the country tho tyrone. try again

Commit suicide already white boy.

why should we care about outside of Japan

Attached: 1535308583234.png (1200x958, 145K)

what is wrong with Natives?

Nope Arabs, Jews, """""white""""" Latinos and Italians are all considered white in America so the actual number of whitebois in America is 25% these are the ones who shoot up schools

Attached: download.png (1280x720, 840K)

is this the reason brazilians are so violent?

Blacks mostly kill other blacks so it isn't a problem. The real problem is all the white Jow Forums incel terrorism.

Is the average japanese aware that blacks were enslaved for nearly a century in the United States, heavily and legally discriminated against for another century, and are told to get over it? This despite the fact that there people, who are still alive today, who grew up in schools segregated by race and inferior in quality to white only schools? Only recently, the US Supreme Court decided to enforce a rule that jurors cannot be removed due to their race oyez.org/cases/2018/17-9572#!. And people will still act as if everything is fine and that the problem is that we just don't work hard enough.

B A S E D A S F U C K

Still doesn't stop the high rates of black violence. Explanations are all well and good.

If you get shot does it matter where it is? Also, most black mass shootings wouldnt be counted.

>excluded incidents where “both the victims and offender(s) were involved in unlawful activities, such as organized crime, gang activity, and drug deals”

Also, per capita asians are the most likely to commit mass shootings.

The average Japanese cares about anime and video games.

T. Japan pro

The reservations are fucked up. I think in Canada they may even have worse murder rates on the reservations. They also have a lot of sexual assaults, substance abuse and incest.

High test.

To know not to let them in

The same kind of people who post this graph will also say that there were 250+ mass shootings in 2018

so who is the best shooter by number of dead bodies ?

>slavery ends 154 years ago
>civil rights act 55 years ago
>affirmative action 54 years ago
Somehow a 20 year old is excused of murder because of slavery and discrimination the former not even his great grandparents were subject too and the later many other groups face. Ny your logic because of the chinese exclusion act the chinese here should be hardened criminals as well.

whats up with wypipo and choking on their own vomit? Is it a delicacy among them?

Attached: d0.png (1224x939, 80K)

imagine jap has more black sheep-ish people in it . they were enslaved for a thousand years by chinese nobles and were liberated by jap . and now are constantly making troubles around the world .

your black people cant compete with them lol

>tfw mex american
We finally did good on something :)

still better than importing zainichi koreans.

why?

you have no idea I would trade all criminal stupid niggas with Koreans

>knows not of what he speaks

Attached: nigs gonna nog.webm (552x358, 1.64M)

Japan's annexation of Korea is pretty much the same as nigga slavery and its aftermath in the US. When will you learn.

Attached: 1556474167647.jpg (2446x1373, 525K)

kim . you know nothing . lol
in before some kims start yelling out , he confessed he was Korean in other tnread .

not him.
But...
at least black americans love USA.
Zainichi Koreans love kim family and Korea.(and hate Japan)

this is the big difference.

All asians have lower crime rates than nigs.

Ignorance is bliss.

Attached: 2017 crimes.png (1490x642, 25K)

>Nigeria
>Brazil
well you see there are much more koreans than nigerians and brazilians so per capita its more nigga crime

you dont know majority of yakuza is now Korean

Doesn't matter. Bring in some nigs and that will all chage.

>at least black americans love USA.
what?

Not when we take only educated Chinese and Japanese while excluding the poor ones who don't have the resources to come here. If we kicked out the black people in America and let only African immigrants in, we would have a thriving black community, just as wealthy if not wealthier than the average American

>Somehow a 20 year old is excused of murder because of slavery and discrimination the former not even his great grandparents were subject too and the later many other groups face
When did I say anything like this. If you discriminate against a people for 2 centuries, those people are not going to be the most prosperous in the nation. That's just common sense. It doesn't excuse anyone of murder though

you love them . so we dont rob your lovers .

ignore him.

Actually Koreans don't have higher crime rate than average Japanese.

>inb4 he calling me a "zainichi"...

I don't like Korea.
But I don't want to be blind nationalist like him.

They kill other blacks

go back to your containment liar

Koreans might think differently than you, but at least they have thoughts. Blacks don't have thoughts. They're literally jut animals.

Attached: nigs.webm (360x480, 1.21M)

Have you wondered why the American black crime rate is higher than even African countries like Ethiopia? Have you considered that maybe it is not a race problem?

God i wish that was me

Is that a wedding?

desu I dont really hate them but why do they do shit like this? I saw so many videos of them doing weird shit like this

Their continent got stolen and they got put on reservations

That's wrong though

Attached: black murder rate.png (1531x841, 117K)

Kaikai shills have to go back or please troll gooks on Jow Forumskorea? The reddit sub is actually super delusional and worth trolling.

It's just getting utterly boring here. You do realise nobody else cares about gook topics anymore.

self-correcting problem

B&R
Wh*Tes will get mad at this post because it tells the truth

My dog would love this party.

how about making this topic end ?
its like competition of which is shit lol

why do you always come out of nowhere , when it comes to south korea ?

Firstly, that's cherrypicking, and by Nazi doctrine, Gypsies and Slavs are not white
Secondly, that does not disprove what I said, of course, developing countries will have a higher crime rate,but why is the disparity in America between the different races so high, so much so that even blacks in developing countries have a lower murder rate than American blacks?
That is what I'm asking you to consider.

What's kaikai?

>blacks in developing countries have a lower murder rate than American blacks?

But that image shows they don't

you cant say it , your peoples (kims) are doing embarrassing things all over the world .

but it makes no sense why Koreans would be so criminal in Japan but not in Korea?
Korea has a low crime rate

Maybe because they don't feel welcome and thus resent those around them

Yes.

Maybe 80% of Japanese knows black slavery thing.

leave her alone and dont touch her .
she is actually suffering from mental illness (schizo) and bitching about Japan but she cant put up with japs criticizing south korea

It absolutely is cherrypicked. There are a lot of countries in Africa that have a much lower murder rate. Ghana has a murder rate of 2.2, Kenya 5.0, Ethiopia 7.5, Cameroon 1.4, Sierra Leone 1.7, and Mozambique 3.4.

>her

how do you know this?

they are educated in Korean school that was established by north korea . lol
in a nut shell . further explanation would take 10 min. lol

Who is the "you"?
kaikai.ch
A forum where Japanese gook haters and some pro and anti Japan Koreans discuss some shit using Google translator. Not worse than Jow Forums but still a cesspool.

stop using " . "

you look dumb.

this bitch stop this thread lol

Cute. You are so sensitive and fragile you couldn't reply properly. Also you are mistaking me for someone else.

>african american = african
lel

Attached: 1472385725.png (627x415, 390K)

The spirits are angry