Why does Western media constantly meme about Japanese birthrates?

Why does Western media constantly meme about Japanese birthrates?

Japan is average of European countries. Countries like Germany and France would have a much lower birthrates if they only counted natives.

Attached: IMG_20190817_055638.jpg (571x1257, 106K)

But they're shoveling in sandies, poos and negroes at an incredible rate to replace the population.

Because japs aren't doing anything to improve it.

Japan’s xenophobia is going to come back to haunt you.

Most of your women are in menopause, ironically you need immigration to keep your population a float

western media are all run by kikes, and kikes have this global agenda to turn the entire world into one giant mutt-like america.

it's all geopolitics motivated

(of course, excluding pissrael)

Pic related

You are unironically in worse shape than most European countries

Attached: 05D74055-92EB-424C-BD28-3FC64687A252.jpg (750x526, 268K)

They are doing what's necessary to keep their population steady unlike Japan.

Our aging population is gonna lead to some serious problems down the road but I think the answer is nobody really cares about us and Japan is more relevant

>All those Balkan countries
Dafuq?
I thought they were conservative and shit

>what is homeostasis
even Turkey is beyond replacement. Turns out you don't have time for kods when you get educated for 20 years then have to work for 40 more

If your country is a shithole you tend not to want kids unless child labor is legal.

my country is a paradise compared to what I've seen of America.
Alaska is cool though.

they're literally russia tier - appear to be conservative, but full of the worst kinds of degeneracy

western media are all run by kikes, and kikes have this global agenda to turn the entire world into one giant mutt-like america.

it's all geopolitics motivated

(of course, excluding pissrael)

Seriously ?

Your acting like birth rate is a matter of birth control rather then age demographics

Attached: 04A819BE-4DCB-4985-AFD9-3A5B3CDCBD68.jpg (750x501, 292K)

Typical GAYnadian leaf promoting degeneracy and multiculturalism. Two nukes definitely aren't enough for Gaynada.
They were destroyed by commies and zionist shills. Also that's good some of them is going to be extinct. Nations like Albanians or Bulgarians didn't deserve to exist.

Yikes, I would not like being the guy running the pension fund assets management in Japan.

Is that why America is mutt?

Is has the world most Jews outside israel

Japan's lack of Jews prevents it from being a multicultural shithole.

> oh my god !!! Why are white birth rates so low !!! We need to have more white babies... it... it must be because of those darkies and race mixing that’s doing it

Attached: 7E7619AF-D2C0-4676-B694-F473127BC225.jpg (750x507, 259K)

>japans lack of jewish control over their government, money and media prevents it from being a multicultural shithole.

fix'd

Attached: masonicdolla.jpg (250x260, 26K)

>more than 30 years of capitalism and Zionism
>"Uhhhh the communists and zionists did this!"
This must be that famed polish intelligence.

YOU HAVE TO TAKE IMMIGRANTS TO SAVE THE FUTURE OF YOUR NATION!!!

The difference is a shrinking population is bad for the economy while the wests changing of population is bad for their culture and decay of society into third world tier.

No they are taking many migrants and they like and want diversity

I mean what's so wrong about accepting Filipinos and shit? They are asian too.

>the homogeneous society at 98% wants diversity
nope

yes they do just ask them

>Southeast Asians
>Asians
Nice joke

They are Pajeet street shifting abbos

Better than Mexicans or Muslims. Deal with it.

Yes… If Bulgaria was 30 years under capitalism and Zionism it must have disastrous results for its culture and birth rates. You himself confirmed this mutt so what is your problem?
Yes. Whites must have more children and it's another issue. But that;s because of Jewish media and their agents which are promoting degeneracy and individualism.

no you fucking imbecile, if we wanted to take immigrants from around the world, the homogeneity would drop down drastically as you can see from 98%.

not yet but it is going to happen over the next few years and again there is nothing wrong with it

yes it has a lot to do with geopolitical divide and conquer.

keep the goyim busy fighting amongst themselves instead of overthrowing the kike system while they continue to rule over them.

this is what they mean when they say "order out of chaos."

Truth is you'll get people going "Oh it's only few percentage of the population", then before you know it it's 10%, then 15%, then 20%. England's at 85%, but in the past no one would have imagined it ever being below 90, census coming up in a few years and it'll probably be below 80.

Literally have sex then.(if you are anglo.)

how come the world is still pretending as if Japan is a homogeneous cunt, when we have millions of zainichi gook insects?

lol I dont, Im well aware any state that has western (USA) military bases in it is a zionist occupied government.

the whole point of diversifying a strong cultural intact society is to divide and conquer,..keep them infighting....so the kike minority can continue to rule over the majority, and pissrael continue to recieve their "foreign aid".

As I've explained.

if you look at our birthrate in the 90s and early 00s it was even lower than nowadays. This generation was fucking useless holy shit

Attached: 15659897475932.jpg (750x507, 71K)

何それ?おいしいの?

Your millenial population is 40% virgin, thats not normal

thats an american in japan

Because you don't have enough brown and black people in Japan despite being the country with one of the lowest crime rates and highest education. Western self-hating leftists can't accept it, you must always belittle yourselves, always make the others feel superior to you... it doesn't matter if you get trampled over, you will get a lot of facebook likes, that's what matters the most in the current year. Abandon all pride and self-respect, embrace diversity, leave your country in the hands of the colored ones.