What's Peruvian food like?

Apparently its been voted one of the best food destinations in the world, but I've never had Peruvian food. Any recommendations, bros?

Attached: peru-map-political-56a405145f9b58b7d0d4f513.gif (735x793, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Il3NjMlQ_dk
youtu.be/rFMOLT0bM4s
youtu.be/WTxKt1peI1I
youtube.com/watch?v=D4yjc1Df1oY
youtube.com/watch?v=J8yN8JS1JgY
youtube.com/watch?v=CUaZ5IGL3AY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Il3NjMlQ_dk

Attached: 1540860382195.png (456x531, 291K)

Oooh this is a good start. What's with all the potatoes though? Isn't that a European thing?

It has good marketing and it's cheap, but is nowhere near asian food, italian or even mexican food

i'd say that in the continent, all places have food of similar quality, you just don't know about them because Peru lives off turism and has the only government that spends millions of their budget into make you think their food is the best.

It's been popular with food vloggers lately

youtu.be/rFMOLT0bM4s
youtu.be/WTxKt1peI1I

There's a ton of Asian and hapa foodies though. Why are Asians so fuckin skinny lol

That Mark video is correct and you travel to south america hate chileans is the only thing all south america have in common, chile only have good economy all the rest is shit beginning with the people

Attached: 1564338468626.jpg (499x784, 153K)

Your country has really good food too. I love chimichurri and milanesa nepolitana

>Apparently its been voted one of the best food destinations in the world
By who ?

Potatoes originate from south america iirc.

by Peruvians

Potatoes are from Peru you idiot.

Weren't they brought there by the Spanish?

le ebin bait

t. seething nigger

I'll personally kick any of you animals if you try to cross our border to escape from your shithole

You confuse with small pox.

It's damn too good, Mexican and Peruvian food are by far the best cuisines in Latin America, try anticuchos or papa a la huancaina as entrées, and main dish Parihuela or Pescado a lo macho, the best of Peruvian food is that is extremely eclectic so it's not only about seafood and have a lot of influence from the Chinese and Japanese cuisines due to the inmigration of those two countries, a real Peruvian user can explain it way far better than I did.

>Mexican and Peruvian food are by far the best cuisines in Latin America,

I'd put Argentinian up there too. I really like the way they roast meat.

Is it a coincidence that the two big Mestizo/Amerindian (I know Mexico fits the bill but I dunno if Peru has that much native influence) countries also have the two most notable food cultures?

they eat guinea pig
i tried, it tastes like shit, like a bunch of fat, like rabbit except not good

>like rabbit
Lies. It doesn't taste like rabbit at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=D4yjc1Df1oY

youtube.com/watch?v=J8yN8JS1JgY

I wanna eat every single dish.

Lomo Saltado seems Chinese to me.

This Timour guy is "French", but I wonder what his background is.

Guinea pigs are friends, not food

Attached: ARTHMB-CaringForYourGuineaPig-20160818.jpg (400x375, 44K)

closest comparison i can find
it still tastes like shit and what's funnier is you call it "couille" which is "testicle" in french

mouik mouik

Friends AND food

Is that the sound they make in French?

Yes, how is it in English ?

"WHEEK WHEEK"

Well, it's the same except we add an M before.

based mutt, they brought chocolate too

No, it’s not a coincidence. Both civilizations brought new ingredients and flavors to the table that make for top-tier gastronomy when mixed with European culinary tradition. That’s in sharp contrast with countries like Argentina that just recycled European food and gave it their own “twist”, which is hardly a twist at all.

Attached: kklij.jpg (992x1280, 317K)

>Peru lives off turism and has the only government that spends millions of their budget into make you think their food is the best.
This, a lot of countries have been doing this recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=CUaZ5IGL3AY