They elected Donald Blump as president of their country

They elected Donald Blump as president of their country

Attached: united-states-flag-icon-1.png (1524x823, 275K)

And?

Attached: 1565024538730.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

god i wish our supreme leader could do that

where is this from lol

If I had to choose between Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump I probably wouldn't vote at all. You can blame the Democratic Party that they didn't choose a better candidate.

Daily reminder that all Finns are anti-Blumpf

i was going to say americans should just shoot themselves but they're already doing that

Nah, there were some pro trumpers there when he was there. I remember a big bus full of them

And Finns made this.

Attached: trump+mobile.jpg (652x367, 59K)

nearly 63 million americans voted for donald j blumpf

No I didn't

>If I had to choose between Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump I probably wouldn't vote at all. You can blame the Democratic Party that they didn't choose a better candidate.
This is exactly what I did. Same with the Republicans. There is no way Trump should have been able to win. He just dragged everyone down to his level and gave 0 fucks.

We shall do it again in a year. Now go back to shilling on /ptg/

PFFFFAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Attached: linuskek.jpg (1441x636, 51K)

>We shall do it again in a year.
I can't wait

Your countrymen did. One built the Finnjet and two turned it into the Drumpfmobile.

>The Karl and Nina Lindroos Family obtained this unique ”billboard of the century” vehicle in 2015. At that time it was called ”The FinnJet”. This masterpiece, build from parts of 43 different cars, has received a lot of recognition at various car shows,
including the world’s largest car and roadshow, the Houston Autoshow in Texas, where it won three times in its class.
It has also been documented and shown over 200 times on the Discovery Channel.
It has also been mentioned in Guinness Book of Records.

>Karl and Nina are US citizens who immigrated from Finland many years ago. They are devoted Trump fans
who decided in 2016, when he won the primaries and became the nominee of the Republican party, that ”FinnJet”
would now be "The Trump Mobile."

Nina is a peice of ass btw.

They are Americans.
We Finns renounce them.

>Karl and Nina are US citizens
They are Americans.

They were never Finns in the first place, you can tell by the last name, these are Swedish Americans.

>Inside, Rahko fitted the Finnjet—which he named after a famous Finnish turbine-powered ferry—with a microwave, freezer, television, two air-conditioning units and a functional sauna, all fed by three batteries and three alternators. But it’s the exterior of the Finnjet that attracts the most attention, with parts from an estimated 40 different cars, 36 mirrors, 86 lamps, various turbine housings, wings, chrome bumpers, strakes, hubcaps, a space shuttle and a continental kit for good measure.

The third Mexican is my favorite one.

Why is politics allowed here as long as it's anti Trump?

Is that Boris Johnson on the guitar?

Bernie was the more popular Democrat in 2016, but there was literally a conspiracy against him.

I voted for Gary Johnson.