(translation of tweet)

>I just arrived at my job interview and I'm like the only Japanese... wtf

Hahahaha

Attached: e2ede52dc26a00bff76ae907d23b35ce_4424.jpg (1536x2048, 195K)

p.s. I am personally not against immigration.

I like brown qts

Attached: images (28).jpg (660x440, 56K)

I couldn't find anything funny or witty to post

Is this some sort of Japanese humor.
Holy shit Americans burnt down Japs brain hardly..

What shit job is this?
Immigrants here only get factory jobs and shit like that, the only immigrants with top tiet jobs come from europe, even asians with their high average IQ get store clerk wage slave jobs
Venezuelans for exemple not even have jobs, they do some small fixings and transportation or just beg for money

Japanese women BEG for the BDC (BIG DRAVIDIAN COCK)

What's with their shit outfits? They look as gay fuck and aren't nearly formal enough for an interview. Is this acceptable in Japan?

I just talked to a japanese and he said that japan does not need mass migration (which it does) and that japanese dont want migratns
thats really funny

I know what white people are paranoid of a little bit of tan but Japanese are better than that

>japan does not need mass migration (which it does)
Whether or not it does is to be decided by Japanese themselves, not a nationless cabal of businessman.

Yeah I went to a bread factory last month to try to escape NEETdom but yeah the place was mostly Indians and other foreigners.

I did the same job last year and it was mostly Japanese boomers.

Yeah of course I didn't get the job because the pajeets were willing to work longer shifts

Welcome to crime, buddy. See that one on the left, eyeing you? You hurt his pride and that's how it will begin.

as you can see in this thread they cleraly want migrants and diversity or just look it up they all want it

You don't need to dress up for factory interviews

t. personal experience

>government clearly wants blue collars to clean our mess
just fix'd

>I just arrived at my job interview and I'm like the only Japanese... wtf

Hahahaha

Attached: Kr_arr_rook_same.jpg (2254x1304, 487K)

I interviewed at a startup once and everyone was wearing jeans/tshirts lol

Sad, try to get some sort of education first, if you are not into that at least try to focus on clerk and serviceman jobs thefore factory ones, factory jobs are mosly for subhumans and you nips should only let the unskilled foreigners do it, even an gardener or janitor job is better than the heavy industry

Lol same here, I was about to stop being a NEET but I can't get any shit-tier jobs here because pajeets are wageslaving them already.

Wait, Europe has pajeets?

I can't speak for other countries but atleast where I live yes there are alot of them.

sure thing

Why are they dressed like highschoolers?

They come here on a language learning visa

They go to "school" for a couple hours and skip classes and work illegally

>hardly
you mean "hard"?

>Europe has pajeets?

London is full of them

how does he know they are not japanese? skin color does not equal nationality

Are they Tamil people?
Indians are my good business partners.

Hi nosenberg :)

Foreigners work better in Japan.
Today's young people in Japan are incompetent anime otaku

Because they clearly look like germans

>the pajeets were willing to work longer shifts
I thought japs were expect to work long hours.

lower pay below min wage which companies cannot pull on nationals because thats illegal.

>infinite population growth good

Attached: 1553194701191.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

Fucking pajeets. They lie on their visa application then go on to swarm fast food joints, uber drivers, etc.

Spoken like a true German

Well it is a crappie temp job.

No self respecting indian goes to Finland. I might go there as a tourist but that's pretty much it. Maybe from bangladesh or pakistan?