I'm looking to do my grad studies in Australia, these are the unis I'm applying to:

I'm looking to do my grad studies in Australia, these are the unis I'm applying to:

1. Macquarie University
2. University of Melbourne
3. University of Queensland
4. University of Technology Sydney

Thoughts?

Attached: aus flag.png (783x391, 12K)

bum bum cum cum

those are my thoughts

make of that what you will

Attached: file.png (330x330, 66K)

come to UQ bruz

Australias a cool country so good for you user

How are you liking BrisBANE? Are you originally from there?

I love my hometown of Brisbane.
However I would recommend Melbourne if you have a choice.

i have aussie mates who tell me that aussie uni is hell for things like high workload and lack of holidays

What about Sydney? I heard Sydney is good but it seems a little too "work" focused?

I used to work late nights and weekends so I'm trying to find some life-work balance.

It is what it is I guess though, I guess that's adult life?

I'm looking at the same exact thing BrazilBrah.
Unimelb/Monash are my choices. My cousins in Sydney tell me to go to Melbourne 100%. They party hardier and the women are much more open to foreigners. It's a win-win.

UQ lads shit on the Queensland University of TAFE

I don't know haven't been to other unis but it isn't too bad. I feel stressed but thats because i have to work 10 hours a week and its 35 mins to an hour each way commute.
But each class is just a 2 hour lecture you can watch online and a 50 minute tutorial you have to prepare for a bit a week.

I'm in between Melbourne and Brisbane. The partying thing sounds great but I'm afraid I'm too old for that (26, 27 this year). I'd be going for my studies and eventually do old people stuff like look for apartments/houses to settle down. The being open to foreigners thing sounds awesome.

Where do you study if you don't mind me asking?

idk about that
i go to the "good" one and its not that bad. I never study or go to lectures - I copy all my assignents off git, and I cram maybe 30 hours per subject in the last week and learn everything
I tell myself it wont be like that next term but really, I get by fine. I actually feel more like a NEET since I dont work and just play vidya all day

UQ
Its a really nice campus and i like Brisbane people mostly but Brisbane is a bit of nightmare to get around. Are you just going to get a room in a share house inner city?
In terms of uni rankings i think uni of Melbourne is 1 and UQ is 3 but its not a huge deal. I did a semester at the worst uni in the country and it wasn't really that different just shittier campus because of less chong bux

How do foreigners even decide to come to uni here? I don't even know if it's worth it.
Also thank you for ruining australia and I hope you are not a nigger.

Attached: 1564239329396.png (796x1060, 407K)

this, I hope you are really rich because the price is completely not worth it
a lot of international students come here and spend 300k+ on a degree hoping to get work after and it often doesn't work out that way.

Can't they just fuck off and not pay the debt? I'd do that.

Monash is the better choice.
>the women are much more open to foreigners
They're not at either uni, everyone is an international chink who clicks on RATE BY prestige and decides to go to Melbourne.
Unimelb buildings are also older (than Monash), and it overall relies on its name a lot more than any other uni (in Melbourne at least)
Melb uni is in the middle of the city though compared to Monash being either 10 or 30 minutes out depending on the campus.

>worst uni in the country
which one is that?
internationals pay in advanceish

>Are you just going to get a room in a share house inner city?
Don't know desu, I'll probably have to get a roommate, I haven't seen housing yet but I'm looking to find somewhere close to the uni.

I'm going for grad school, it's two years and it'll probably be around 70k max. I have work experience so I'll be trying to leverage that to get a job.

Also pls be nice or ill cry

>70k
Seems like a lot. Sorry for asking if you were a nigger and being rude. At least you are not chinese. Do you have to pay in advance?

Attached: 1564446219621.jpg (480x457, 32K)

Not all of it, you pay in installments so it isn't ball breaking all at once

Usq in Toowoomba. It is joint worst though there are a lot of ones at the bottom.
Yeah you probably will i doubt you'll get much cheaper than 180-200 a week in a sharehouse anywhere near the city

70k for just the school fees or rent and food too, and for both years? nice. my gf is doing undergrad at UNSW and she spends about about 70k per year if u include living stuff
>Southern queensland
I've Never heard of it but with 25k students its not small

Should have applied to QUT

Which one is that?

Melbourne has more single women than men and their white pussies are craving BBC

Brisbane is max comfy, but I would give it a pass if you want something more flashy.

The international chink thing is weird in Aussie land. I'd much prefer that though over the states. Aussie gals seemed much more open compared to the typical sluts you get in the states who grew up dreaming of being in a sorority and working in corporate finance. A ton more personality from the Aussies, but then again, the U.S. is just a moral hellhole with its labor laws.

Sounds like your course is a waste

Its more of a vocational tafe

Queensland University of Technology, it's more STEM focused than UQ.

I think a shit load of people only do it online because no way 20% of the cities population goes there. The campus was always pretty empty as well

I'm actually pretty down to earth, not sure I'm into flashy

Which Aussie city offers most in terms of music+nature? I'd choose that place.

it's for the real world

Alice Springs

what happened to the men of Melbourne
melbourne. dont go to sydney. I wish I picked melbourne every day of my miserable life

Foreign students are charged an arm and a leg. If you have the money for that sort of thing, you're not welcome.

You'll probably like Brisbane than.

Can't speak for music, but all the best nature in Australia is in Queensland.

based

>A ton more personality from the Aussies
Wew sounds great lad

australia is the land of chads and you stand no chance in taking their women

>Music
Melbourne

>Nature
hmm national parks near all the cities. Kakadu is beautiful and it's near Darwin

we unironically have a shortage of men
white chicks are also incredibly desperate/easy since so many white guys get with Asians

Our women are dogs.

It's a very noticeable positive shift in demeanor for Aussies. The laid-back meme seemed true and they also drink a fuckton more alcohol than most Americans.

Yeah. I'm a south-east asian american(brown kind) and they definitely don't treat me much as an NPC as American women. It's very strange considering both countries are Anglo.

would it be easier to get a gf from australia, canada, new zealand, or the UK? i want an anglo wife but also want a foreigner wife

lol america isnt anglo at all

you know what you did, not this time

>and they also drink a fuckton more alcohol than most Americans.
It's to escape the shitheap we live in. Something people don't really understand without living here for a handful of years at least.

nobody actually dates here

It's anglo in the broadest sense. Living here tho, it's gradually becoming south america with a very angry white population.

>A ton more personality from the Aussies
Same shit different asshole
We have the vapid thots as well, they just tend to not go to uni. Uni chicks are either chinese, art thots (the best) or non-existent if you're doing eng or IT
Dont invite them here to act like pajeets to our women. Aussie chicks only want aussie guys (unless theyre scum and want black guys). The Asians are desperate though
Melbourne. All Cities have some good nature nearby, but Melbourne has a decent amount of nature in it
I like Australia, you can leave if you don't.

Yeah vapid thots in the states become either nurses or cosmeticians.

pretty much everyone here gets a long quite well, theres really no strangeness to dating people from other races here
Aside from the Chinese that is. they're insufferable
Nah fuck aussie chicks. you can't entitle yourself to someone because of yours and their identity

cope

Attached: Seeing the Forest Not the Trees The Cultural Cluster Approach.jpg (960x720, 107K)

>music
melbourne
>nature
melbourne via the spirit of tasmania

Attached: Lake-Oberon.jpg (940x627, 130K)

Dating outside of your race in the U.S. is fairly common, but the asians (except for like WMAF) get dicked pretty hard in that game.
Miss your country quite a bit tbqh

Tasmania looks pretty interesting.
Is it cheap to visit from Melbs?

>country founded on french ideals
>industry is dominated by germans
>culture is dominated by jews
>biggest and most important cities were founded by spaniards and the dutch
>but half the politicians are descended from britain and that makes the country anglo apparently

it's a big uni...

All i know is a boat from Melbourne is

Only thing American there is the pop culture on television/film. In terms of cultural mannerisms, you lot seem like a mixture between British/Spanish folks I've met.

>except for like WMAF
oh wait, you're not one of those r/aznidentity incels are you?

nah but I see those couples on campus.

>It's to escape the shitheap we live in.

Have you actually lived anywhere else for an extended period? We have it pretty fucking good.

4u

This lel

where are you from? honestly Sydney is like living in a cage
to be frank you will see a lot of the same here but that's just because ABCs here have their own little weird culture where they behave like children with massive insecurity/complex's
meanwhile other Asians like SEAs, especially Vietnamese, assimilated well and are liked, I have no idea whats up with that though.

>where are you from

Brisbane, I'm sure Sydney has it's issues but it can't be that bad.

>they behave like children with massive insecurity/complex's
Saw a friend of a friend complaining on instagram that she didn't fit in with the white kids because none of them were asian. No shit not everyone's Asian, it's Australia not asia. She was obviously reaching for something to complain about.

Never been to China, but it seems like their brainwashing media is on roids compared to the Jewmedia in the states.

>Haha, I got the the best uni in my state!
>W-what's my state? Q-Queensland of course, haha

Don't go to Melbourne. It's full of soyboys. QLD is where its at.

>>Haha, I got the the best uni in my state!
well where do you go then shit cunt?

the actual Chinese that come here are usually okay to be honest

QUT. I am not, however, deluded into thinking I am better than other people for going to the 5th best uni in the country.

that true it takes fucking 20 mins sometimes to walk to my class after i park

>y-y-yure not better than meeee!!
Lmao look at how insecure this guy is
Probably got a sub 90 atar LOL

Am I the only one here from the best university in the country?

mogged

Attached: smol.png (1132x885, 787K)

OP- over sized penis
ATAR- a tight anal rectum

>only two bridges
horrible

there are two just at the top cut off but also Brisbane basically wasn't urban planned for some reason

>He goes to a non go-8 uni
Yikes!

>woolloongabba
Why did I have a laugh when I first read this name

>This insecure

What do you study OP?
If you come to Melbourne Uni I'll be you a beer :)

I majored in economics and went to work in finance, now I'm looking go get into more business type areas.

A beer sounds nice user! Let's do it!