/brit/

wandervogel edition

Attached: wanderv.jpg (1011x1920, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvCng7-za1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OAtwRoFSlOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=VvCng7-za1Y

who you playing rudeboy

Above 6 is where I draw the line at ‘a lot’

You can find that...if you’re young enough to pull say...a 20 year old haha

having a think

youtube.com/watch?v=OAtwRoFSlOE

youtube and twitter at this point of time are just a cemetery of deleted videos, banned youtubers, deleted tweets, suspended twitter accounts. just a complete ruin, gathering dust. so much content lost. the powers that be really cracked down on righty content in the past year and a half.

Sounds very grooooovy

Too tired to even start drinking fuck sake toilberg has done a number on me. She's also found the cure for alcoholism but she doesn't know it.

holy shit are you the lad that gets broken into 24/7 lol i remember someone posting about it but thought it was bollocks

mate im so sorry about that ... wtf? do you keep stuff in it or something? is it gettin broken into at uni? and ah right its only 3 doors.

Why do people keep breaking into your shitty car bro haha wtf you must live in a right kip

Only have myself to blame is the saddest thing

Part and parcel of western culture, sure. You need to look further afield if you wish to find a woman who does respect not only herself but her future husband too.

Was on chaturbate last night. Was a new girl on there who says she's just out of a long term relationship, so she's experimenting with sex. Says she wants dp in her backside, this is what we're up against in the west. Quite revolting desu rudeboy.

didnt see diego tonight

I mean they’re out there
You just don’t notice cause they dont act extremely promiscuous

I have an eye for plain girls too

Starting to hate my job. Might have to quit

been broken in to twice and ive had it less than a year. just got broke in to in my street. someone with cctv in my street said the last time they broke in they spent a good 5-10 scouring the car for something like under the seats and everything as if they were looking for something. got me a bit paranoid 2bh what were they looking for?

you're a product of your environment

It’s your fucking car you should know

why would the burgal a 3 door pos car anyway? what were they thinking of finding? no offence lad

probs thought you were a drug dealer

Where do you work?

come work with me :3

Having your shit burgled or stolen or damaged is a terrible feeling 2bh, wouldn’t wish it on anybody and thieves should have their kneecaps popped

Drug dealer, don't wear nike only wear fila

lads

idk but I don’t feel the personal connection to /brit/ today like I usually do

what if they installed a bomb that will detonate upon turning the ignition?

If this was in Sunderland it was probably a mackem looking for Spice

Don't need a shit but i am taking baaaaaare smelling farts senpai

because its old and all you have to do is crank the door open and flick the lock thing up. doesn't even have an alarm

feels like i never had a chance to be a normal

Anime.

Attached: 1559687453598.jpg (700x699, 88K)

well get the fuck out then

I wish you luck

Well then fuck off

Just watched quennint tarantos new flick it was very uh i suppose given the context it could be considered um hmm yeah it was shite until the last 15 minutes

Does alcoholism make you infertile?

DOB? Star sign?

door's that way

quennint taranto
hmm yes
yes
thats name
yep

some negro (probably) did a smash n grab on my car once to get to the trunk (boot) but I don't keep anything in my car so I had to take a day off work to get my window fixed

Attached: 1521957917100.jpg (730x542, 90K)

>go indoor rock climbing
>all the women are in leggings or shorts
>watch them straddle rocks with their arses sticking out
My god lads

Attached: 8407583.jpg (744x684, 87K)

my car doesnt have an alarm but it is virtually uncarjackable without the keys

i havent been burgalled yet though but i dont live in sunderland *touches wood* eyyyy

Need to calm down with the whisky and beer because my cock is never soft

Just got a memory foam pillow lads

Best purchase I've ever made

Bomb of mdma will help

climbing girls are the best

Attached: 80s_Retro_Pepe.png (800x800, 596K)

I’ve been posting here way before all you

ye. vaginal lubricant leaks out . it doesn't spray and it's viscous like cum and creamy white depending on their cycle. maybe for some people it might spray or spit. but if ever you see a stream of liquid in a so called squirting video it's piss.

thing is girls have a poo understanding on their own genitals (even worse understanding of male sexuality). its because sex ed is playing catch to with conservative morals. but the result is too many woman have weak muscles down there which is a result of their incontinence. you've probably seen adverts for products for this on tv. it's usually aimed at older women as muscles get weaker with age. but a shocking number of young women suffer it too. but it's completely avoidable with only light tensing of that muscle. it's maybe caused because too many woman sit and don't squat and are generally inactive during their day.

so a lot of girls simply leak piss because orgasm relaxes those muscles a bit like exercise (eg the webm of the girl who pissed on the trampoline) then they don't understand or refuse to accept that they pissed themselves so they say it's female ejaculate which is actually something else entirely.

Hahahahahahaha

No unless its something in the sperm i cant see. I drink a half bottle of high commissioner every night and i coom fucking bucketloads

I had a car with thousands of euros worth of tools in the back stolen before, cops found it the next day in a shitty part of town. Got all my stuff back too, minor damage to the car because they were joyriding it.

umm yeah
so
morrissey is pretty based

blacks aren't masculine, they're bitchy, like women
if you've got to walk on eggshells around them to avoid them having a bitch-fit from getting slighted or offended at the tiniest imagined thing, that's not manliness, that's effeminacy. masculinity is unironically not giving a shit what someone says about you and just shrugging it off because they're beneath you

added to the amazon wishlist

Why you copy and pasting this all the time freak

i was posting here in 2013 and you were still a cunt back then

Attached: 1534497178031.jpg (800x988, 110K)

>the webm of the girl who pissed on the trampoline
post it

girls dont actually get wet do they? its slang for something isnt it??

Right lads when I was at work today there's this little hole in the tarmac and I saw like mice looking at me from there with their piercing black eyes when I was having a cig in the smoking area.

Honestly I hate rats/mice they give me the creeps lads. Them eyes are uncomfortable when they're peering into your soul

shagging a niggers fanny

I couldn't live in america

not a chance.

absolutely fucking disgusting

New England sure

yeah I don't think they hand out visas to british dole dossers

what exactly are those fanny pads that girls wear for? can they literally not control pissing themselves?

Gonna be a blog on from me

Kinohunter season 2 is out de lads

fuck off we're full

have sex

toilfu told me she was having painful period cramps

To them you are a giant walking bald monkey that makes funny noises and spews smoke from its mouth

Those are for their period

Mice are cute

because women have poor pelvic muscle control and need to learn for their own dignity

Woahhhh that is mental hewwww
These weren't, jesus the eyes creeped the fuck out of me. We were both staring at each other, it was a nightmare...

i've got a job

next!

Deputy manager at aldi

wish I had a big fuckin nigger dick

Attached: 2016-02-11_235823.jpg (538x535, 133K)

Yeah but you might be shooting blanks. You can't tell you're infertile just from your sperm. I can shoot as well, but most of what you actually see of sperm is just a glucose mix to keep they use for energy, not actual sperm.

how is it?

like in your hand?

hurts to breathe haha

april 20th 1889

*smothers you with a pillow*

It was staring at me through that cubby hole and it then retreated back into the darkness, that was the strangest part for me.

>To them you are a giant walking bald monkey that makes funny noises and spews smoke from its mouth
you could've just said northerner

Seen a moos loos in my hoos once
Srsly

attached to my body preferably but testing one out in my hand to see what I'm getting myself into wouldn't be a bad idea

haha yes

Attached: 1559676201231.jpg (569x900, 124K)

Bird at work says she cant have sex with her boyfriend. Some medical reason. Wonder if he'd let me fuck her so he can enjoy it vicariously. God her arse looks so good.

Wooooow bro not cool

cuck faggot

had a dream last night where my mum was sticking a cotton bud up her fanny

Got more hair than you Southern nonce