How would a New Zealander realistically go about immigrating to America?

How would a New Zealander realistically go about immigrating to America?

Attached: NZ-and-USA-Flag-pin.jpg (800x518, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nz.usembassy.gov/visas/.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just say" I come from the land down under"

Attached: 1565651162575.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Why would you do that, are you dumb

honestly the BEST way for anyone in any country is to buy your way in with the $500k investment for the EB-5 (iirc) visa. marriage is your second best bet.
everything else is a pain in the ass. being an experienced software engineer with a degree is your probably the easiest.

Do they need scaffolding or forklift operating?

Ask Donald Trump to buy the island where you live.

This country stinks, the living costs are huge, our currency is a joke, we have a prime minister who couldn't give two shits about free speech, she can't even stay loyal to the left with the capital gains tax travesty. I want out, want to be where real shit happens, where good shit happens.

Attached: 1564623360275.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Ah fuck, I guess it's going to be a long long time till I get there.

Sorry I'm not a whorey ass maori
Greenland? Wack. New Zealand? Hell yeah. (Seriously America imperialize us already)

>Seriously America imperialize us already
You're a big ol' faggot mate.

Attached: 1563315778094.jpg (749x926, 110K)

If you're extremely desperate, you could join the militay. Marines and Army will take anyone with a pulse, but they aren't very good gigs. All the comfy jobs are in the Coast Guard and Air Force, but they are notoriously picky compared to the other three (the Coast Guard exceptionally so).

>I suffer in the first world

well i mean there's other ways. i was just mentioning the easiest ones.
also i think there's some gay 'diversity visa lottery' thinger that you can apply for every year. it's a lottery so your chances are really low but you might as well try. heck i remember some russanon posting here in the last year that he actually won it.

Correct
I've thought about that but idk if they'd let me in, I have a history of the Bad Brain although I guess I could lie.
I didn't really say suffering, it's just had and I'd prefer to live somewhere else, cry more 3rd worldist.
Yeah the Green Card lottery, I think only like 1000 people win each year out of fucking millions, I'd give it a go but maybe when I have enough income to desperately through at the admin fees.

Attached: 1563601209449.jpg (601x625, 73K)

Why would a New Zealander realistically go about immigrating to America?

Well at least you admit it but I want you out of my country by the end of tomorrow, not for being a fag but for saying it stinks.
Thank you for cooperating.

Attached: 1563121669423.png (846x1018, 792K)

The military can't figure out anything about your medical history unless you tell them about it. They don't even go into it for a basic security clearance if I recall.

Now imagine living in latam

>This country stinks
That's just Rotorua.

>the living costs are huge
Same as anywhere worth living. If you have valuable skills you're fine anywhere, and if you don't you're fucked anywhere.

>our currency is a joke
So? Doesn't really matter unless you're importing shit.

>we have a prime minister who couldn't give two shits about free speech
There's been a lot of hand-waving since March 15 but nothing's actually happening.

>she can't even stay loyal to the left with the capital gains tax travesty
CGT doesn't work anywhere else anyway and wouldn't have raised enough to reduce taxes elsewhere with family homes excluded. What we need is asset taxes at minimum risk-free rate of return with the revenue generated used to cover income tax cuts.

>I want out, want to be where real shit happens, where good shit happens.
Like getting shot?

I live outside of Indianapolis. There are a ton of New Zealanders and Scots here for some reason.
All milfs too.

If it makes you feel any better, it's not the people or the place that stinks, it's just the circumstances it's been placed in, the unfortunate shortcomings that come with being a lil island in the corner of no where.

That seems so dodgy though, recruiting some random kiwi without any indepth detail.

Those are so good points user. However being shot would be an increase improvement.

Nice.

Attached: 1565907972272.jpg (1080x1074, 104K)

Someone UK, NZ, AU, and CA should have a very easy time joining the US military and vice versa because they are very tightly knit. I know a Russian dude who served in the US military and became a citizen (now teaches engineering at a local college) so you shouldn't have trouble.

Why would you ask such a dumb question NO country has as much people wanting to get in as ours does bitch. Deal with it.

retard

If you're bored in NZ you'd probably still be bored here. Maybe the Culture changes some, but you'd need to know where you want to move first. Plus, getting a well paying job in that location. Some people can be extremely political which gets annoying fast, but there's all kinds of different crowds. Also, research the quality of life in different places and crime stats ect. You can find good cities where the price of living isn't upcharged. Go for a work visa first I think? It can last you a while to check things out. This site may help too nz.usembassy.gov/visas/.

Attached: US-cultural-regions.jpg (1200x771, 183K)

shitty map

Not OP, but sick of the govt bending over backwards for the infinite amount of Maori 'grievances'.

Got a better one? I thought it's pretty accepted for marketing.

Attached: us_regional_cultures_map.png (900x620, 92K)

>kiwifucks will literally go online to whine about tax policy
this is why we should strangle these retards on sight

Attached: D5wj7ALWkAEnE4V.jpg (1058x670, 42K)

You wouldn't like the US then. It's the same way but replace Maori with black.

It's not though, black people actually have legitimate discourse, say when police are beating them up for pretty much no reason. Contrast this with NZ, where Maoris will cry foul and accuse the police of racism when they're literally robbing a house.

sounds alpha as shit

No different here in America, sorry to burst your bubble. If you still want to move here though, marriage would be your best bet unless you have some desirable skill like medicine or cybersecurity

Attached: 797597131_1811496.gif (400x300, 282K)

they're pretty alpha size wise but they have the brain size of a small retard

garbage map

YOU WILL ACCEPT THE ELEVEN CULTURAL ZONES

Attached: y9loqknwdar211-768x509.png (768x509, 212K)

I can give you a citizenship through marriage but you have to look similar to pic related

Attached: B6FAAE85-EEE6-4A16-9D0B-F9C16AD47CCE.jpg (1080x1350, 98K)

i dont think foreigners can enlist.

>complaining about native Maori when hordes of ugly Orientals infest this nation
The state of cuckservative kiwis. How about BAN MISCEGENATION and deport all non-whites and non-Polynesians from this country.

Are you retarded?

This

Attached: census_regions.gif (539x425, 61K)

too many faggots here, stay in your own country and make it better

Deep south (Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi and Alabama) should separate from the cucks west and east of them.

>let me tell you about your country, trust me, i watch all of your media

>it's another firstoid making his problems up.
Cringest thing ever tbhonest.

>immigrating to America
Fucking disgusting, you're an insult to NZ.
Traitor.

my dentist is from new zealand

That doesn't portray the separate cultures well enough. The fact Florida is linked with anything is proof of that. Seperating south atlantic and east south central I agree to though. There's a lot right with that map.

cringe thread

>america
>separate cultures
>

This country is shit but america is infinitely more shit

Attached: 1540104392688.jpg (643x659, 87K)

Used to be just like you two sheep, thinking the grass will be greener but I assure you things don't get better when you move away

Your income probably would improve at least. Every other English speaking country has better wages.

I'm pretty sure the wages on the forsaken isles of "great" Britain are slightly lower than us.

How are any of you different from brown economic parasites?

Immigrants aren't parasites regardless of skin color.
NEETS and the elderly are the only real parasites.

We have a lot to offer

Skilled jobs pay far better in The UK. I genuinely have no clue as to why you think otherwise.

I thought Doctors were all fleeing UK for Australia because they get paid shit there?

Well when I was looking for jobs they were all asking for like 20-25k quid for a job requiring a masters degree.
That's even worse than here, and they have a lower minimum wage and I've seen enough episodes of "Can't pay? Take it away" to know how poor these people are.

But they are? Are you sure you arent a shitskinned rat, user?

Attached: 11ea01854b381fa350ca6ed8c77fe13b.png (394x373, 185K)

You offer to take a job from a native

Why not move to Australia? You'll get paid more here, fit in easier and barely no one listens to abo grievances.