Post serial killers from your cunt

Post serial killers from your cunt.

Attached: Albert_Fish_1903.JPG.jpg (634x500, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4J-xBtr7lc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Torso_Murderer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea_human_foot_discoveries
youtu.be/JGwuK3NAdIg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naceur_Damergi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Rodrigues_Filho
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

El Petiso Orejudo kinda looked like eminem

Attached: 0010818322.jpg (790x444, 41K)

Intersex Galician, turbo manlet blondie, about 13 kills throughout the years while escaping from the law for various other crimes, claimed to be a werewolf which our queen at the time took seriously and had him examined

Attached: Manuel_Blanco_Romasanta.jpg (450x629, 28K)

Niels Högel.
ex-nurse that has been convicted recently for killing at least 85 in hospitals he worked at.

Attached: Niels-Hogel.png (384x295, 202K)

Matti Haapoja
We've mostly just had spree killers and only a couple of serial killers

Attached: ede794c87fb9f327b288439060895921.jpg (589x998, 90K)

Attached: ramirez.jpg (550x308, 21K)

Whoever drives the truck on the highway of tears
I think he's at like 40 kills and nobody even knows who it is yet

He killed 3 prostitutes and he tried to kill other 6

Attached: killer1.jpg (735x987, 157K)

Sucks that we removed a lot of the lead from our urban environments. Today's serial killers are so fucking soy.

He had some interesting hobbies like sticking needles into his ass, beating himself with a spiked paddle and jamming rose thorns up his dick hole.
Pretty cool dude.

Based "Ivan" Milat

Attached: 962544-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 32K)

Best serial killers are never caught. Search for stone man, India

such a meanie bad guy :3

Attached: RobledoPuch_2.jpg (1020x560, 57K)

IIRC he was photographed butt ass naked by the police because they thought criminal traits were visible in physical structure

He inserted needles into his whole pelvic area. He also soaked wool in lighter fluid, put it in his ass, and set it on fire. When a doctor x-rayed him they saw an insane number of needles embedded inside him

he also loled to cut penis in half the long way

Kys faggot

Why does this charming man looks like he's straight out of the mid 19th century?

He's handsome. Pity he was a rapist and murderer

I was reading Wikipedia articles about your old bushrangers recently and enjoyed the shit out of it. They were some manly Chad killers.

The motherfucker was completely nuts

Attached: Carlos_Eduardo_Robledo_Puch.jpg (427x400, 29K)

Yeah he went on rampage for like 10 months.

He has the longest prison time of this country.

He also commented that he was mad at the film they made about them last year

>Hey kid, want some candy?

Attached: dean-corll-portrait.jpg (640x758, 51K)

These killings were incredibly fucked up.

>He also commented that he was mad at the film they made about them last year
kek

>tried
what a complete fuck up

Essentially Aussie version of US outlaw cowboys

This guy was a real jerk

Reading about this guy now. Wikipedia never has enough of the grisly rape and torture details for my edgy needs. Is there a good and valid place to get the uncensored details of shit like that?

Bandido da Luz Vermelha (Red Light Bandit )

youtube.com/watch?v=p4J-xBtr7lc

Did it mention the glass rods?

Attached: 260px-Saponificatrice.jpg (260x171, 14K)

Yeah I spoke a little too soon because it does get gorier later in the article but still, they always soften shit. The glass rod thing sounds horrid though lol.

Doing it to yourself would be the best way to know it

yeah that was probably the most gruesome thing he did. that and the rape with giant dildos, pulling out pubic hairs one by one, castration, and chewing on genitalia.

didn't know there was specific mental illness for licanthropy. fun rabbithole

this guy is 62 and has been in prison since he was 20. fuck ton of time

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Torso_Murderer

I've read about this jerk

That film was pretty decent. The soundtrack was cool and I like how normies felt bad for liking it.

I remember this cartoon about fish on Disney Channel where there was this jellyfish kid called "Albert Pez". Pez means Fish.

Attached: 1558663642779.jpg (714x503, 35K)

Chikotilo

Attached: 24398764.jpg (660x440, 75K)

>Post soviet officials straight up just shot him in the head as an execution
Based.

Whenever i read or watch videos about serial killers I’m always left in a negative and dark mood. Feels badman

A classic. Kinda feel bad about him, nigga was bullied by women and that fucked him up

Shut up incel
Lol

Pretty sure that he got screwed up when germans raped his mom during WW2 but hey the incel narrative is cool too

he was the real victim

We barely had any and most of them were ex ussr immigrants and or homeless or Palestinian

Attached: 1566008092255.jpg (760x334, 87K)

The legend himself.

Attached: Zodiac-Killer.jpg (306x450, 28K)

Ted cruz?

Vera Renczi.

Killed 150 people between 1989 and 2006

Attached: ob_963c31_yvan-keller-criminologie-overblog-aude.jpg (510x667, 58K)

Michel Peiry known as the "Sadist of Romont" Swiss serial killer who killed 11 hitchhikers he would take young teenage hitchhikers, tie them up, violate or sexually abused them, then finally kill them and burn the corpses afterwards.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Traveled trough rural areas killing old people and robbing them, murdered 6 people, got caught and executed by firing squad in 1994.

Attached: varnelis1.jpg (662x497, 38K)

Werner Ferrari is another Swiss serial killer. As a fivefold child murderer he is one of the most infamous inmates in Switzerland. His method was to kidnap or lure children away from popular festivals, abuse some of them and then strangle them.

Attached: 5030213-v11-werner-ferrari2.jpg (610x343, 42K)

Then we have one who killed 3 and a nurse who killed 22(both boring imo) and that's it we only had 4 of them

raped a lot of richfag wifes, he forced them to look when he was doing it

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

me :)

Metod Trobec
Between 1976 and 1978 he raped, killed, and cremated at least five women.

Attached: 220px-Metod_Trobec.jpg (220x336, 16K)

>Metod

This is what Wu Tang clan does to you.

Kerpeikkari

Я тeбя вижy, пeдop

whoever's doing this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea_human_foot_discoveries

What does it mean?

Not Finnish ofc but Gacey was brutal.

Attached: whenkite.jpg (1000x985, 195K)

he had a wife and two kids you dumbasses

I think I saw a complex explanation on this that involved suicides+crabs or other organism detaching those feet. Still seems strange

Im looking at you faggot

this south tyrolese incel only targeted italians or racemixers with italians.

Attached: ferdinand.png (428x364, 195K)

Not really a serial killer, but some fella had dug pic related into a forest trail for joggers in Limburg. No one fell in, though.

Attached: Spiky.jpg (787x466, 59K)

how did they find it then

Jukka Lindholm, the only Finn that fits FBI's description of a serial killer. Also known as the serial strangler. He also likes to do girly stuff in the jail.

Attached: sarjatytyilijä.jpg (468x725, 41K)

This guy liked to fuck russian boys, and tear their asses. Last boy have survived after he tore out his guts and could describe his rapist.

Attached: Иртышов.jpg (512x384, 29K)

This dude was completely fucked up.
Executed by firing squad in 1996

Attached: Golovkin Sergey.jpg (569x750, 261K)

This guy murdered immigrants in the 90s.

Attached: John_Ausonius.jpg (368x249, 11K)

Gilles de Rais, Baron of Retz
At least 140 kills & 200 rape victims
Got insane after the excution of Joan of Arc

Servants abducted boys in the night: they got raped and murdered for his satanist rituals in his own castle's catacombs
Gilles masturbated in children's open throats
Hanged by the neck at 35

Attached: Screenshot_18.png (255x396, 260K)

>From August 1991 to January 1992 he shot eleven people in the Stockholm and Uppsala area, most of whom were immigrants, killing one and seriously injuring the others.

He only killed 1 Person

This guy lured, raped, killed and ate about 80 girls and women together with his mother and sister. His neighbours heard the screams but never called the police because they thought that was not a big deal. On one occasion his mother lured three teenage girls into his apartment, he killed the first one and forced the other two to make a soup out of her meat and eat it. Then he beheaded the second one and forced the third one to eat her body parts. And then he amputated limbs of the third one, but kept her alive. His mother and sister assisted him. Finally the pipes in a commieblock broke down and plumbers had to break into his apartment where they discovered a girl with amputated limbs who was still alive. When this guy was arrested, he blamed liberals and democracy for his actions. He's in a nuthouse right now where he reads science fiction and philosophy. His favourite author is Ray Bradbery.

It's not even the most insane serial killer, maybe in the top ten, but we had better ones, like the Chessboard Killer.

Attached: sps28.jpg (700x398, 13K)

>he blamed liberals and democracy for his actions
I bet he posts here. How about that chessplayer killer or whatever it's called

Aleksander Pichushkin

Attached: Fred_and_Rosemary_West2.jpg (2000x1332, 224K)

Is he known in Germany? He murdered a Jewess in Frankfurt.

Harold Shipman
estimated his total victim count of 250

Attached: Harold_Shipman_mug_shot[1].jpg (200x280, 13K)

Richard Ramirez
>youtu.be/JGwuK3NAdIg

Attached: BE75F360-BA52-4164-B903-FCFBBDFE4487.jpg (500x497, 35K)

How did he kill them?

Mariusz Trynkiewicz, also known as the satan of Piotrków, he was a physical education teacher who would kidnap, rape, and kill boys ages 11-13, he would say shit like "once I get out I'll kill again" while in jail and afaik he's still alive and transported into a special facility

Attached: gf-4B31-1C1z-MeGq_mnostwo-kobiet-kocha-sie-w-trynkiewiczu-664x442-nocrop.jpg (664x458, 29K)

he received tones of love letters from fe*ales and even got married in prison
another proof how easily they are influenced thus females have no right to decide anything even for themselves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naceur_Damergi

what's your favorite american gay pedophile serial killer?
there are so many of them, wow

looks like a typical albanian or serbian criminal in here

I heard about him, he intentionally put his patients into clinical death, and then tried to bring them alive.

Like there is no serial killer gay pedophile in Italy. Ahh, they're all priests or bishops. Imagine how many little boys was raped and murdered by Pope.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Rodrigues_Filho

This is the only LGBT history that should be taught.