The so-called 'Soyjak" is a misogynistic caricature that negatively affects men and boys...

The so-called 'Soyjak" is a misogynistic caricature that negatively affects men and boys. This is the "female privilege" MRAs claim to care about so much. If you want gender equality, then you should be more wary about reinforcing toxic gender roles.

Attached: Lotte4.jpg (200x200, 6K)

soyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

shut up nerd

Soy is gender netural hatred, stop spreading lies

You're not cute

Wow did they stop wordfiltering soy?

this is true. but gender equality is a scam and mras are soybois

The association of soy with the estrogenization of men and boys is a complete myth. Phytoestrogens don't affect the endocrinology of mammals such as humans when consumed. I think it would be best for us all to stop reinforcing such a myth.
The whole right-wing concept of "being soy" is, on top of being nonsensical, reinforcing gender inequality and holding men and boys up to unreasonable standards.
I'm quite glad you think so. I hate being called cute, it's patronizing and rooted in misogyny.

>The so-called 'Soyjak" is a misogynistic caricature that negatively affects men and boys. This is the "female privilege" MRAs claim to care about so much. If you want gender equality, then you should be more wary about reinforcing toxic gender roles.

Attached: 1531200600063.png (800x750, 139K)

soyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>soyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>soyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>soyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You are harming other people psychologically. I am fine because I am mentally strong, but others may be more prone to mental illness and self-loathing. Do you not feel any guilt for this behaviour?

are you girl?

if so i claim you as gf

No, I'm not a girl. I'm non-binary and my pronouns are they/them.

Attached: Lotte11.jpg (279x423, 19K)

are you one of the Laura bot guys?

Ayy, that basically means you get Plural girlfriends dating a they. Congrats user

thanks OP is my gf now so she is property

Fucking hell I wanna fuck you right in the boipussy

I don't really know what you're talking about, but no, I'm not a guy.
"They" has been used as a singular gender neutral pronoun in English since at least Shakespeare, and again, I am not a woman or a girl. If one were to be romantically involved with me, I would be their "enbyfriend"! Or you could use gender neutral words like "partner", "cutie", and so on!

I am not a woman or a girl, and I can't believe this has to be said, but women are not property anyway. They are humans with their own agency.

MAKE ME FOOD GF I HUNGER

Attached: conquistador.jpg (1066x1390, 156K)

>Soyjak
>yj

>others may be more prone to mental illness and self-loathing
All these soyposting are themselves very self-hating and they lash out to others.

I don't think you'll ever get a willing girlfriend or wife (or boyfriend or husband if you are bi or pan) if you don't respect the wishes of other people.

Attached: Lotte5.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Hey cutie ;)

I didn't say you could call me that, as we're not in a romantic relationship! It is very patronizing when someone I'm unfamiliar with calls me cute.

YOu WIll NOT RECIeve SHeLTER Or SUBstANCE IF I AM NOT FED

Why can't you feed yourself?

What are you wearing right now, cutie? ;p

I DEMAND YOU FULFILL YOUR DUTIES AND FEED ME AS I PROVIDE MINE

you are a homosexual man

Pardner(s)

Attached: 1565735519539.jpg (1231x1221, 254K)

That is only my business.
I'm just going to ignore you from now on.
I'm a queer (not the same as homosexual) non-binary person.

>I am fine because I am mentally strong
Mentally strong and tripfaggotry do not mix. Hell, mentally stable and tripfaggotry are at odds with each other. Throw in the cancerous avatarfaggotry and it's clearly obvious that you're pretty fucked in the head.
下げる。

Aww! I support birbs.

Attached: Lotte14.png (303x425, 270K)

>I'm just going to ignore you from now on.

Attached: soyyy.png (785x1000, 261K)

I'm only wearing a towel right now and let's just say I'm pitching a tent right now ;)

The stigmatization of mental illness is not a good thing, Australian user. You should consider saying tripping instead of placing a homophobic slur in there. Also using a tripcode and name is allowed to anyone who wants to do it.

Posting the so-called "Soyjak" meme doesn't automatically make you right, mate! XD

>Posting the so-called "Soyjak" meme doesn't automatically make you right, mate! XD

Attached: soydolf.png (680x515, 209K)

Attached: 1566012641508.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Wrong pic- my b

Attached: 1566011123861.jpg (1008x872, 127K)

That's silly of you. Why do you think genders are mental illnesses? Don't you think it's bad to use mental illness as an insult? Do you genuinely believe it should be used as an insult, or would you rather a world where people with mental illnesses don't feel shunned and so can get the help they need?

Attached: filtered.png (195x105, 3K)

A fucking plural AHAHAHAHA

They/them has been used as a singular gender neutral pronoun in English since at least Shakespeare, user.

It's not an insult, I geniunely believe people with mental illnesses need proffesional help.

Are you not using the concept of mental illness in the post as an insult? If not, then what's the point of the image?

I'm saying people who have identity issues should seek psychological help.

I don't have identity issues, user. You're making a very brave assumption.

I've completely forgotten how cute lotte is.
Thank you for reminding me.

Gender identity is a psychological issue though, and it doesn't define. who you are. The seperation of Gender and Sex wasn't pushed until the 70's and still isn't accepted. Playing along with it will only strengthen gender norms in society.

You're welcome! :D

Attached: Lotte7.jpg (180x280, 10K)

I think you are entirely confused and don't understand the point of non-binarism. It is the exact opposite of what you think it is. Also the word gender has always been separate from sex as the concept of gender originated in a linguistic context usually with languages like Spanish and German.

The concept hasn't been seperate in American culture, and it would only be destructive to do so.
2.So what's non-binary then? I was thinking it's choosing to not acknowledge your sex because of the social implications it has (which would be bowing to gender norms).

There is nothing destructive about my gender identity, user.
Non-binarism is a movement more than it is an identity, really. No one is delusional about what sex they were assigned at birth.

They removed the filter on this board because it was affecting spanish speakers.

Actually good policy, good job Jow Forums moderators.

Attached: soyyyyyy.png (280x305, 29K)

>words are magical spells
haha no, go back to VOX you lispy queer

>I don't want gender equality.

Attached: 834.png (687x768, 229K)

Shut up you disgusting weebposter. You’re not cute. You’re ugly and you’re a fucking whore. All you will amount to is a disgusting piece of shit faggot weeb that deserves nothing.

women are currently on top though
they are called the jew of genders because as the most privileged gender they cry of being oppressed

this, tripfags are fat and smelly, go post your bad dragon collection on Jow Forums
Jow Forums does not want your hairy ass

See my post on the other thread.

>blah blah caricature blah blah gender roles

die of GRIDS, faggot roach

I don't know what that is, and you shouldn't use xenophobic and homophobic slurs.

yo shahar call this witxi guy off

>another fucking avatarfag
great

You should refer to me with gender neutral titles, instead of gendered titles like "guy".

Attached: Lotte12.jpg (180x280, 6K)

what is your biological gender?

Not fully but whether you like it or not the next century will most likely be female dominated at least In developed countries

My plan was to just go to Saudi Arabia or something but from what I heard their oil is drying up soon

I am non-binary. Why do you ask?

It's soyak you stupid cunt

do you have a penis or vagina?

>biological gender
>non-binary
a gay fucking male. did you go to the doctor for a swab sample and he was like "we can't determine the sex of this gay alien DNA"

people must look at you like you have three heads when you tell them that in turkey

My genitals are my business! I am an AFAB non-binary person. You may refer to me with the pronouns they/them.
I am not homosexual but queersexual.

We don't have gendered pronouns in Turkey lmaoo

show me your benis and bagina pls

Attached: 1565876565600.jpg (248x204, 6K)

YO OPEN THOSE LEGS SNOW BUNNY

Attached: huge nigga.jpg (660x804, 158K)

>AFAB non-binary person.
TITS or GTFO, bitch

tranny jannies still won't ban this avatarfag. sad!

Who are you? Do you think it's normal to just sext everyone at random?

I am not a woman. That would make you a queer.

Attached: Lotte9.png (200x200, 66K)

my name is Ellis :D

nor will you have women's rights for much longer. i hope you stay in cockroachland.

I'm sorry Ellis but I don't sext with random strangers. My name is Rüzgar anyhoo! :D

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE. Imagine being so hyperfag that you made two threads about you being a disgusting whore of a fag.

You should stop using misogynistic and homophobic slurs. Imagine not being able to go 10 seconds without uttering a slur targeting a marginalized group of people. Yikes!

nigger kike spic GRIDSfaggot chink roach

Hello Rüzgar. Can I see you benis and bagina now?

Wow this thread is yikes I'm shutting it down it seems our brainwashing has reach roach land

Imagine being a failure of a whore. All you can be is a failure of a whore who can only use a dildo because you’re an ugly faggot. Truely disgusting sad faggot you are.

Grow up, manchild! Grow up!
No you may not see my genitals!! :D

>Grow up, manchild! Grow up!
right back at you

SAD!

based trannies btfo'd

Attached: jewish ahem.png (1000x1000, 210K)

Says the one who can't go 10 seconds without saying a slur that attacks a minority.

Ok then. Do you hab benis or bagina?

Attached: 1516853014501.gif (413x243, 51K)