Turks actually dont look mong-

turks actually dont look mong-

Attached: osman turkey.jpg (640x359, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
desuarchive.org/int/thread/103332680/#q103333949
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks australian

Ezra Miller is a Turk?

Idk people say this when it’s blatantly not true.

Attached: DB71139D-B12E-4A37-ABA9-79B4D6362356.jpg (960x720, 90K)

turkic
not mongol, retard
and he doenst look like mongol,he look turkic

mongols have more round faces while turkics have more like op pic face

He was trying to say mongoloid not mongol.

Some Turks resemble Central Asians and that's OK. Some Turks resemble Arabs and some Turks resemble Europeans as well! We are a diverse country and there is no reason to be ashamed of it.

Attached: Lotte4.jpg (200x200, 6K)

what do you look like?

probably a crypto-jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh

I would say I look like an average Turk.

You're not cute

I never said I was! In fact, I would hate to be called cute because it is patronizing and it would be misdirect misogyny.

whats that look like? like this guy who posts here?

Attached: turk poster.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

Either one middle East got ASIANED

Attached: f362a56a868c1dc3530f0c2644e4c4b5.png (800x581, 71K)

He's hot

They look to be about the same complexion and hair color as me, yeah.

freddy

>some Turks resemble Europeans

Attached: foniasLefkon.jpg (997x700, 291K)

Hey Freddy, nice to see that you overcame this AIDS thing. But don't go too crazy on the baklava now. We don't need another fat gay pop music genius.

Here ya go, I don't want to show my face so sorry for the silly hidden face cliche. :d

Please tell me you're not m*slim

I consider myself to be a Wiccan, lol.

Not that there's anything wrong with being a Muslim.

wouldnt you get beaten up for dressing like a fag?

That's somehow a worse answer

I don't understand. I'm not dressing up as a homosexual man. I'm dressing up as a non-binary genderqueer person, like I am. I'm not AMAB if that's what you're implying. You should really consider using more neutral terms instead of insulting slurs like the f-slur.

can you even do that, thought they hanged fags in durkaville, considering how violent you sandmonkeys can get

You are racist and you are making wrong assumptions about my country and culture.

Attached: Lotte6.jpg (300x168, 8K)

I mean don't get me wrong
you can dress in people whites designed and try to emulate trends and styles of the west, but look at your skin color and hair. It don't fit, sandals

I can wear whatever I wish to wear. I don't have to be confined to one certain set of clothes because of my complexion. You are quite gross desu.

hey man as long as you're not in Europe blowing yourself up or gang raping anything that moves you can do whatever you want
>quite gross
>sandnigger with jihad flag
lol hahahah, I mean get a proxy lol ahhahahahahahaha wtf hahahahhaha

>but look at your skin color
His skin is literally white. Even whiter than mine.

You can stop making assumptions about me based on my country please, and stop insulting me. Be civil.
You should call me they/them instead of he/him or she/her.

Are you male or female?

I am an AFAB non-binary. There's nothing wrong with that and TERFs shall be punched lol

Aghhh, wait I thought you were the American on the other thread. Ignore the comment about TERFs.

hahaha relax sandman, water down your sand hahaha

>jihad flag
The Cresent and Moon was a Turkish Symbol before and in 1923 used to represent Secularism which is the Opposite of Islam, only after the 1970's did the Cresent and Moon became a symbol of Islam hijacked by the Ayyrabs

lets see u post ur face

Maybe you should go back to forcing your sister to whore herself for $15 in Athens to pay those debts

desuarchive.org/int/thread/103332680/#q103333949

make sure you save the pic for future references

A little misogynistic there, mate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html

for example you look to us like I would imagine what a white person would look like dressed in Arabic clothes, it's just straight up strange

Attached: (JPEG Image, 275 × 183 pixels).jpg (275x183, 6K)

Turks aren't Arabs, user. Those are two separate ethnicities.

Says the country full of skirt wearing boy fuckers

you're muslims, no one can tell the difference either way from inside the walls of civilization

yeah and all that jazz but you don't see us going around wearing jihad clothes do you? so you should wear white man's clothes either, I mean what are you thinking? you look like a monkey dressed in a butler tuxedo.

Get serious and start thinking like a white man

I'm not a Muslim though. Turkey and Arabs are way different nations, you just assume everyone who is not like you is part of the same. This makes no sense.

I mean you are not different than Macedonians from FYROM, why don't you follow the Macedonian way of life?

Dumb people can't think properly

if we were no different than them we'd be part of yugoslavia user, anyhow, I don't care about any eastern european country on a transracial crisis. we hear to talk about sandniggers like this guy, I I don't have anything against Slavs, their women are top notch cuties

What about Ciricassians from the Caucasus region, they are Muslims but they are from the region where Indo-Europeans originated from. Are they also durka durka jihad mohammed sandville?

the link you posted aint loading , post ur face lets see what you look like

no idea who they are, caucasians are scam though. they're pretty close to durka durka jihad

oh you're lucky have one saved, make sure you save it, plenty of sandniggers have saved it, I'm getting fans all over jihadland

Attached: 1553601873208.png (459x441, 367K)

how the fuck do we know thats you ? do a time stamp with you hair and forehead

You shouldn't sexualize women because they come from other cultures or ethnicities.

hahaha, that's not how it works user, third worlders don't make demands to whites, I said I'll post one pic and one pic only. if I ever feel like it, I'll post a new one, but only if I feel like it. Get serious and start thinking white hahaha , ah shit monkey man making requests thinking I'm obliged to anything hahahah.

anyhow couldn't give a shit less about slavs, I'm here to shit on sandniggers lol.

what if they like to be sexualized and treated like items of desire, but by only good looking people?

Attached: Untitled.png (412x306, 41K)

sure sandnigger we all know what u look like

You can't assume every woman wants to be sexualized by you at all moments! Even if they find you attractive, you should get their consent first.

alright

how the fuck did you manage to steer the conversation to slav women, you sneaky little fucker, we were talking about how you shouldn't dress in white man's clothes, don't fucking change the subject camelfucker

Turks and Arabs are nearly identical culturally and you're both becoming gay westernized and degenerate at the same rate thanks to us

>Turks and Arabs are nearly identical culturally
Not really true desu! :d

I worked at a "Mediterranean" restaurant for 3 years. It's very true

Macedonians and Albanian muslims are included in these cultural similarities

Remind me to fire the busboy at my “Mediterranean” restaurant.

They're about as much the same as the United States is to Russia.

You're all delusional. I have the same arguments with pakis and Indians being similar and they always seethe about it. Arab and Turk similarities are more like the French and the Belgians

>pakis and Indians
not exactly the same , some ethnic groups in India are also in Pakistan while india itself has a fcuk ton of ethnic groups that are pretty different from eachother too

Very poor analogy, Belgium and France have the same language and ethnicity.

>wage jihad into Europe for hundreds of years, write in arabic, dress like arabs, worship an arab as your God, look like arabs, mutilated dicks, same rape culture as all muslim countries.
>oh no we're not close to Arabs now, we're closer to Europeans, give me that Tommy Hilfiger jacket to wear
hahahahahaha I mean come on hahahah

I said similar not the same. I have Sindi,Urdu, punjabi and Hindi speaking friends. They all eat similarly and act similar outside of the some religious differences

Gr*eks and Turks are the same people

I'm 6'3" and blond if a turk ever stoop up next to me down town the police would ask him to remove himself from the premises

I know, I was gonna go with Portugal and Spain or Sweden and Germany but I wanted to compare you to the most similar countries in europe

Then I guess Italians, Portuguese and Spanish people are Arabs

That's a meme for a reason but Turks and Arabs is actually true along with Persians. You're either a Turk who looks down on Arabs or an Arab who looks down on Turks to deny and believe you're "totally" different. For all the faults Europeans have had at least we acknowledge we're very similar and the same "race". Africans and latinos did the same it's only the Asian continent that thinks they're all special snowflakes

>that's a meme
bull fucking shit it is

Attached: 3rd rum.png (2304x1912, 585K)

I said its a meme for a reason. Most memes are based off truths.