Liu Yifei: Mulan boycott urged after star backs HK police

>Liu Yifei: Mulan boycott urged after star backs HK police
How can a Chinese-American born in the US turn into a 50 cent army? Chinese fascism is amazing. She was one of the few Chinese person to welcome in SK because of her South Korean boyfriend though. I'm honestly very disappointed with her. Is she the family of a high-ranking official of the Chinese Communist Party?

bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-china-49373276

Attached: liuyifei-ohno.jpg (1000x525, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c5qYeIe55Ag
sea.mashable.com/entertainment/5674/these-celebrities-from-hong-kong-are-facing-backlash-for-being-pro-china?amp=1
ccbanyc.org/eindex.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu_Yifei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death to America.

>50 cent army
Sorry Korea, but it doesn't take a paycheck to see how those troublemakers are just a sad, soulless youth trying really hard to LARP "WE'RE TODAY'S TIANANMEN!!! FIGHT!!!" to try and fill the void of their comfortable existences into anything resembling a shape.

chinese whether born in america, canada, or even australia, are basically loyal to the red flag with yellow stars. i'm sure that chinese-americans supports china in the trade dispute between america and china. look here

>Chinese-American born in the US
She was born in China and she returned home from the US when she was still a teenager I think

Chinese diaspora are massive cocksuckers

>She was one of the few Chinese person to welcome in SK because of her South Korean boyfriend

I love how racist you guys are, you're the best

>Is she the family of a high-ranking official of the Chinese Communist Party?

Massive cope. Why westerners and their lapdogs always spout this line whenever they see Chinese show support for china.

The Disney Jews are in a delicate situation: choose between the United States and the huge Chinese market.

I never remember ever hearing Jews being denounced on Twitter as for trips for journeys bringing Americans to bloody wars to the Middle-East.

What this Chinese woman does is less cheap, by comparison. It does not call on the United States to do China's wars in its place. She sided with her racial homeland against her own traitors - the Democrats of Hong Kong or New York - in her home country.

Imagine for a moment if Yellow Vests were waving Russian flags in their manifestations.

The Jewish press would be absolutely hysterical. People would be arrested for high treason.

But what applies to goyim, does not to the chosen people.

To return to the Disney Jews, their problem is mostly to make cash. So to run "Mulan" in China.

Some can say what happen Hong Kong has no interest.

To one hand, all this can help to break international democracy seems to me to be an objective allied. If China became a democracy, the Jews were thoroughly infiltrated throughout the country, one way or another.

A China under Judeo democratic control would be an absolute nightmare.

As long as an authoritarian and nationalist regime the country, the Jews stay out and that's all I asked for:

All the press is full of appeal for a revolution of color.

The Jews pushed these Chinese to the limit.

Jews always push people to the end.

They do not remember any lesson.

The article you linked says she is a "Naturalized" citizen, meaning she wasn't born in America.

And if anyone wonders what the comment was, she said :
Liu had shared a Weibo post from the government-run Beijing newspaper People's Daily that read (in Chinese): "I also support Hong Kong police. You can beat me up now."

The post adds in English: "What a shame for Hong Kong."

you won't believe it, but people say there's one reason why she and her korean boyfriend broke up is because of "thaad". fucking thaad! lol her parents actually look as extreme "chinese nationalists".

Attached: image_readtop_2015_752635_1438771096.jpg (404x404, 68K)

Autism: The Post.

It's google translate from the best French website, by far. I completely agree. Kikemericans trying to ruin yet another healthy country, yeah no go fuck yourself. Heil Hitler and long live the PRC.

>she and her korean boyfriend broke up is because of "thaad"
The Chad Thaad vs the Virgin boyfriend

Attached: 1565655664458.jpg (900x1300, 904K)

youtu.be/c5qYeIe55Ag
What does this incident make you think?
The phrase “I support the HK police” went viral after this tied up man said it.

she is entitled to her own opinion on the matter. why is this a big deal?

Attached: D2B9ECC7-971D-4FF1-89E1-E338FDFCA264.jpg (622x350, 41K)

t. Zhang

>How can a Chinese-American born in the US turn into a 50 cent army?
The Hong Kong police has been incredibly after what has been 3 months of endless disruption. This whole outrage and moral indignation is laughable, but more so a proof of the light hand of China and how much it has left Hong Kong to its own squabbling. OP is just like the rest of those self-righteous SJWs who find it inconceivable any viewpoints that deviate from their own and have to dismiss them as the product of brainwashing or government coercion.

? is she not allowed to have an opinion? i don't get it what's the issue here? does her opinion carry more weight because she's a celebrity? do people value celebrities opinions over average people?

Fuck off zhang.

Why do Chinese in Canada defend anything about China? They are so pathetic.

why do you associate a difference of opinion with 'defending china'? is it because you don't actually have a coherent argument? it feels to me as if you are trying to deflect attention from the actual issue.

유역비 is a qt
Imagine her cute sweaty feet in pantyhose

Attached: 04172830140_61000090.jpg (380x550, 46K)

Your statements are way too complicated for OP. Unfortunately he firmly believes the 20 something year old protesters waving colonial flags out of nostalgia for the era when they were swimming inside their daddies balls are visionary freedom fighters with pure and noble souls.

I don't need one, Chinese Canadians are like moths to a flame. They still have their slave mentality despite being in a completely different continent.

Typical reactionary muttistan NPCs

so you don't actually have an thought or opinion on the matter and mindlessly slander people? well, okay.

And, of course, anybody showing dissents against them is a certified 50 cent army.

Taiwan is not China.

what the fuck does that have to do with the conversation? are you a bot?

They have nothing else to be proud of except for their ethnicity, I guess

China is a great, wonderful country and one of the biggest success histories in the last century. Where is the surprise in a chinese girl defending it?

Well, they wouldn't have that if they came from your country that's for sure.

She was born in China to a Chinese ambassador and only came here when she was 10. She probably grew up hearing pro PRC shit.

>NOOO HOW DARE YOU BE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY!? WHY DON'T YOU HATE YOURSELF LIKE A GOOD LIBERAL!!??

Attached: soyjack gun.jpg (1282x1020, 156K)

Australia has a bunch of Chinese students that are very pro PRC. Most chinese in America hate the PRC but she has ties to its government.

*kneels*

All Chinks are WE WUZ COMMIES AND SHEEIT! No matter where they were born.

Born and raised HK actor Tony Leung takes the same stance as her.
sea.mashable.com/entertainment/5674/these-celebrities-from-hong-kong-are-facing-backlash-for-being-pro-china?amp=1

>Most chinese in America hate the PRC
Have you got proofs?

Why do white people care so much about a place they have never been to?

The Problem is her own nationality. She's an American woman.

>chinese defends china
>zomg commie

Attached: 1pu.jpg (1080x1164, 300K)

>>Most chinese in America hate the PRC
>Have you got proofs?
Completely anecdotal but a lot I've met usually has a Taiwan connection, HK connection, some grandparent fought under kai-shek, relatives were imprisoned and tortured under the cultural revolution, they think it's a filthy and a corrupt country, they came here because it was so poor, their family came before WW2, etc. Unlike Australia their students aren't allowed to chimp out here. I've literally never seen a single display of PRC nationalism or one of their flags. I live in NYC btw and work with a lot of ethnic chinese.

connect the dots for me, how is supporting hong kong police contradictory to american ideals?

>blue lives matter
>UNLESS they are in Hong Kong
lol

She is just following Zhang Ziyi, after fucking white men and the Korean guy, now she realizes she’s old and her career will be over soon, so she wants to marry a rich mainland chink cuck like Zhang Ziyi did. She’s trying to get on their good side.

Taiwan is next.

fuck, literally the hottest chinese actress.

She lived her 5 years and her dad was/is a party official. She isn't American and she has to suck the party's dick publicly.

Kys

Oh yeah, this is the NYC Chinese association. You may notice the flag they like.

ccbanyc.org/eindex.html

Pic related is their new year celebration.

Attached: 4363767222_161e213929_b.jpg (1024x737, 419K)

If taiwan is so great why don't they live there?

That's not really a good example because overseas Chinese family associations we're usually founded by hardcore Republicans. They were big supporters of Sun Yat Sen and the KMT in general during the war against the Qing.

>Liu started dating Song Seung-heon in 2015.[48] They met in 2013 while filming their movie The Third Way of Love. January 2018 Song's agency confirmed breakup reports by stating both have been very busy and they naturally grew apart.[49]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu_Yifei

Nah, Song Seung-Heon and Liu Yifei were together for more than three years! They had been in sincerity. I guess Song Seung-Heon did something wrong. As you know, Song Seung-Heon is well-known for womanizer. He also made scandals with numerous South Korean top actresses and Chinese and Japanese top actresses. I think he is not interested in marriage from the very beginning. He is already in his mid forties, but he is still living like a yuppie. Women do not trust this type of man.

Attached: img_304204_1.jpg (860x1376, 358K)

Of course she's pro China, she gets to live comfortably in America instead of actually living in China
Otherwise she'd get "disappeared" eventually like that other Chinese actress

Fuck this Mulan movie

GENOCIDE MAINLAND SUBHUMANS IN ALL WESTERN NATIONS
BAN MISCEGENATION BETWEEN WHITES AND NON-WHITES
GLORY TO THE HYPERBOREAN BVLL AND DIVINE, ALABASTER GODDESS

> backing local law enforcement
> as opposed to a mob of useless fags waving colonial flags and disturbing public order
Yeah how could she
Not saying CCP is in the right but instinct to equate mass whining with justice is wrong and led to bloodshed over stupid shit a million times

>. He also made scandals with numerous South Korean top actresses and Chinese and Japanese top actresses.
can you tell us which ones?

Too much to write here.. Song Hye-Kyo, Kim Hee-Seon, Kim Tae-Hee, Vicki Zhao, Matsushima Nanako.. He is attractive but seems to have no interest in building a family. Most of his best friends got married and made a family. For example, Won Bin and Kwon Sang-Woo.