What is the core difference between a Spaniard and an Italian?

What is the core difference between a Spaniard and an Italian?

Attached: friendliness-spain-and-italy-kb6592.jpg (700x400, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7wivOEXlL9s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_power
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The nationality.

spaniards are poorer

Thank you for your Mexican wisdom

Italians have better food desu

Italians are like Spaniards but more arrogant

That's the core difference.

Spaniards don’t come into the same hotel as me in Vienna and shut down the WiFi and make out in the halls

italians are brown, spanish people is white

Race, depends on race of Spaniard too

Spanish people look like me
Italians do not
Also act completely different

Same thing in my experience

How Italians look like

We are nothing in common

Attached: graphicstock-portrait-of-a-young-handsome-italian-boy-posing-through-the-street-of-the-city_rpt0JcOk (667x1000, 117K)

>potato face
>looks dumb
>sharp eye
>elegant
>looks like he smells good

Point is Spaniards and Italians we look nothing alike and are wholly foreign in all.forms racially ethnically and in behavior you'd never confuse a native Spaniard for an Italian completely alien people.

People with more experience with my.people.would.not.think of comparing us with Italians.

Spaniards have culture, Italians do not

when i lived in Madrid an italian girl told me she love so much spanish language because it sounds like music and all the people in dat room thought it was little bit awkward to hear it from an italian

we listen to a lot of spanish music

glad Italians know that Spanish is the superior language

Iberian spanish, not new world spanish

Same thing, different package

Spain is the richest country in the world

She was just trying to declare her availability to every Spanish bvll

Italians are much more smug and refined. They know their culture is great and they're not afraid to think it.

Italians wear expensive clothes

This

One larps as conquistador and the other as roman

>Spanish people look like me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
youtu.be/7wivOEXlL9s

Attached: 1566001184515.png (1080x2160, 1.87M)

Spaniards are cool
Italians are lame

Iberians are more down-to-earth and nice in general, Italians are more extroverted and a bit arrogant

Genetics

in my experience, when among different nationalities spaniards and italians connect immediately

Attached: 1423826289841.jpg (498x878, 180K)

the smell

1)spanitards kill bulls for fun,italians dont

2)spanitards have shit food,italians have great food

3)spanitards love breeding with niggers and creating whole countries of mutts(see south america),italians dont

4)spanitards are actually arabs in disguise. The real spaniards went extinct about 1500 years ago when arabs invaded iberia. Italians are still italian though

5)spanitards love faggotic stuff such as prides and anal sex with men,italians dont

Spanish is ugly as fuck, Portuguese is better

Paella vs lasagna

Italy is civilised.

i can't italy my dick into your ass

No difference at all
If you were to merge these two countries I assure you the world wouldn't even notice

paella does not fit the definition of shit food

t. Ikibey
This, I haven't seen people more proud about themselves than Italians.

italy is shit
spain is pain

Tf
Tp

Italians are more proud of their country when having done less. Spaniards are not that proud of their country, when having done more.
Italians have a better marketing of their food, while Spain doesn't... Even though the best olive oil and tomatoes come fron Spain.
Italians drive bad and with a hurry. Spaniards drive bad too, but they don't drive like maniacs. Italy has less turism than Spain, which is good and leads not having tall ugly aparments.
Spaniards pray women for anything even if they are a less than a 5/10, Italians have more self esteem.
If you do Italian food wrong tjey get very angry, if you Spanish food wrong, we get angry, but most will say "whatever".
Italians care more about their food and what they eat, Spaniards aren't that aware and everyday kids eat more junk food.
All in all in my experience; Spain, Italy and Portugal treat themselves as brothers.

Only Rome can be the equal of Paris.
Feel free to interpret.

Pff, don't compare the European Rome with your African Paris.

Yet we are in G7
You aren't even a full member of the G20

We are, mariconetti.

>Italians have done less than Spaniards
Muh empire muffuga

Attached: 1565845181914.jpg (503x478, 73K)

Italy has a diversified economy while Spain does not

Chimp more retard
Spain is the country that failed the most from the privileged position they were
Spain pales in comparison with italy regsrding human contributions

> Even though the best olive oil come fron Spain.

Attached: mexicanlaughingmeme2.jpg (2000x1922, 173K)

>European Rome with your African Paris
The sad thing is that Reconquista never had your ancestors's brain back.
At least you have a lot of muslim blood in you veins, you're lucky bastard.

>Even though the best olive oil and tomatoes come fron Spain.
You mean you like them more or is there actually some kind of metric to measure this?

I see the jealousy of Spain is still strong ha, ha.

>buy spanish olovez and brand it as italian

Even it was debated in your parliament

Nigga in Europe Spain and Spanish is less valuable than Italian

Very much this

that's it, spanish war of succession part 2 time

Spanish Empire surged after the Reconquista, before that Spain was irrelevant except for the muslim contributions, though

Spaniards and portoguese are brothers

Attached: dua-lipa-st.-vincent-cover1.jpg (1202x629, 130K)

Yes, using the taste and selling "italian" olive oil, which comes from the land of Jaén in Andalucía.

I make my own olive oil because your is shit and cheaper

spanish_and_portuguese_traps.jpg

Jealous of the country known across Europe for cheap tomatoes and bad wine ? Lmao

Attached: 1557041190615.png (1520x855, 771K)

>jealousy of Spain
>mfw spaniard be like
"yes our churches have minaret, why you ask ?"

It’s cheap because we produce half of the olive oil on the planet, your olive trees are dying out due your incompetence that is why you need to buy olives from Spain, Greece and Tunisia otherwise you wouldn’t be able to sell a single bottle

Italians are still triggered we controled their land, sacked Rome in 1527, freed them from the French and the Ottomans, won the Italians Wars and our navy was always superior to those boats of Venetia.

Feels good.

>bad wine
>chimps out on the border because frogs can’t stop buying it

You Mamadous are funny as hell

Coping hard.
Stop fighting over bullshit, we are all bros.

you know your country is irrelevant when the most important thng you produce is olive oil and even then there is some debate about its quality

Muh olive oil
Can't ypu see how much pathetic are you
We have the second pharmaceutical industry, the second metalurgy industry
And leading in the heavy industry europe wise

Only white wannabe padANOS, I’ve met tons of italians and irl they are pretty cool with us

Bring it on Manuel !

Attached: Gas the bottles wine war NOW.jpg (653x625, 196K)

Oh well, can't compete against the moors lovers who praise what is left of their white ancestry.

true desu

And yet your public debt is skyrocketing and your GDP has ben stagnant for decades despite being in the EU since the very beginning and enjoying the Marshall monis

Said Australia, known for its high quality coal and a third-world resource-exports based economy.

>spanitards love breeding with niggers and creating whole countries of mutts(see south america),italians dont
Only because Ethiopia was taken away from us before we could do it

See, frogs can’t even tell the difference with our cheap wine and your expensive one top kek

I'm good with Italians too nutjob... Is just shit talking.

but the differenc is i'm not on here arguing australia is better than the UK because we have better coal

P*ris is not even the best city in France, let alone worthy of Rome

No sauce
Your oilve oil is dogpiss and stop to tell to everyone that is italian oil, it's not. You need shitty european rules to sell that piss in world market

having a thing for east africans is ok

Italian girls behave whorish only with foreigners, spanish girls are whores 24/7

Still richer than you
Last time you were relevant was 300 years ago

>we are the reason terronia is a shithole
nice accomplishment

>surged after the Reconquista
Yeah, with like, Pissarro and oh, nothing else really.
We had Napoléon with Italians and you never had a thing.

Je suis pas un narboïde, merci de ne pas être trop inclusif.

Well, you are a moor and i don't like you, so are you projecting or something ??

Our olive oil beat the shit out of you in every single international contest because you literally lack olive trees, cry me a river

>Your oilve oil is dogpiss
Alfredo brings the big guns in

Italy was never relevant, though

Muh olive oil muh food
No wonder southern italy (terroni bastardi senza dignità) and spaniards are failed countries

Italy food and wine is better (except spanish jamón)
Italy art and history is better.
Italy natural landscapes are better.

Spanish women are less prude and conservative.
Spanish language is sexy as hell.
Spanish semi legalized prostitution.
Spanish empire > Italian empire (sure Roman empire and shit but nowadays how many people speak italian outside italy? Basically nobody.)
Italy has too much n1663rs imo.

>All in all in my experience; Spain, Italy and Portugal treat themselves as brothers.
Based. /med/ union when?

This. When are we getting ethiopia back? We aren't done yet

Terroni and spaniards are always cool, only white wannabe padANOS are butthurt about us for some weird reason

Cope more countrylet
The moment we unified we altready arised to prominence surpassing you in every metric possible

being on par with terroni is nothing to be proud of

We don't give a fuck being white we are not called spanish

Thats never happened thats never will happen
Industral and mass produced olive oil is always shit. If you can't produce your own you should buy by a granpa old farmer
Also in italy when we say "spanish oil" we meant poor, cheap and tasteless olive oil