Why do nordics love electric vehicles?

Why do nordics love electric vehicles?

Attached: 1560317063042.png (840x601, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notrickszone.com/2019/04/19/new-german-study-shocks-electric-cars-considerably-worse-for-climate-than-diesel-cars-up-to-25-more-co2/
www4.unfccc.int/sites/ndcstaging/PublishedDocuments/Norway First/NorwayINDC.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think I've ever seen an electric vehicle in my life

tax payer subsidizes electrical vehicles

Are they counting scooters as vehicles?

Same, but maybe they blend in

So they can fully export their oil to oil enthusiasts and lowIQ countries.

nords have literally nothing better to do than feel like theyre superior to everyone by being more progressive thats why theyre so obsessed with the green movement its to satisfy their egos its why feminism is so strong there otherwise theyd be irrelevant like canada

don't they evade their massive car tax by buying an electric car or something? so it's cheaper for them to buy one

cuz they are low density populated countries which can produce all their electricity in a renewable way.

Very low taxes (whereas gas/diesel is overtaxed), other benefits (free parking, tolls etc.) and cheaper fuel.

>china right after finland
what's this saying?

we are using fossil fuels to produce the batteries, to extract the minerals to build them, and finally to produce the electricity to recharge them

notrickszone.com/2019/04/19/new-german-study-shocks-electric-cars-considerably-worse-for-climate-than-diesel-cars-up-to-25-more-co2/

>lowIQ countries
which are the countries that use this scam to tax their citizens

Attached: tesla.webm (640x640, 2.57M)

>german-study
Biased as fuck because they want to keep selling their obsolete cars rather than adapt to change.

if you don't want to pollute, go on foot or use a simple bicycle; batteries, solar panels, wind turbines are all a scam because if you use fossil fuels directly you'll end up using less of them; nuclear and hydroelectric are mostly ok tho, except for some unpleasant accident like that dam failure in China

>Norway is fully committed to the UNFCCC negotiation process towards adopting at COP21 a protocol, [...] in line with keeping global warming below 2°C

>Norway intends to fulfil this commitment through a collective delivery with the EU and its Member States.

>In the event that there is no agreement on a collective delivery with the EU, Norway will fulfill the commitment individually.

www4.unfccc.int/sites/ndcstaging/PublishedDocuments/Norway First/NorwayINDC.pdf

Man... I wish I could live in such a well developed country as Norway.

Holy fuck.
Nobody died, right? Otherwise Tesla has some great PR team.

don't electric vehicles lose a bunch of range in cold weather?

>if you use fossil fuels directly you'll use less of them
Nice propaganda, Mr Exxon.
The lifetime of your average car is 8 years.
You're trying to say that making a battery is less fossil fuel efficient than 8 years of daily back and forth direct usage of gasoline?

this

They love to virtue signal.

F

petrol is expensive in nordic countries

Because they are so tolerant and progressive

Gas is expensive and a lot of people can afford them

>Duhh a battery creates energy out of nothing

What a weird mentality to have.
I guess all americans being psychopaths has more truth than you'd first think.

>100% of energy will come from fossil fuels forever

Attached: 1563866932381.jpg (470x325, 35K)

Based retard

cagers are psychopaths

Warmer temperatures will increase agricultural yield in the far North, and decrease yield in warmer places, and I for one can't wait.
And I for one can't wait for all of you smug Southoid ''climate change not real'' people to start slowly start starving.

not to mention the disposal of the used ones
literally a nightmare

This

Same
>man made climate change isnt real guys! We have no effect on whats happening!
I wish we could bar deniers from moving to better locations so they have to live with their decisions.

car batteries are the most recycled items in america, as most people return theirs when getting a new one instead of tossing it

Too bad boomer deniers will be gone before that.

But at least their kids can sell their property to Aquaman and move! Oh, wait...

> China: 4,4%

So they have more electric cars than the rest of the world combined?

When are we going to just stop people over the age of 60 from voting and being in office?

How is 4,4% more than 95,6%?

It won't happen, many old people are rich too so they have massive influence

I know.
Its sad
The people who are currently out of touch with the times are those who are in charge of deciding the future.

Gasoline = 6.8 USD/gallon

That's why.

Why are incel so against Teslas?
I get dabbed on by them every morning

Because it's a status symbol they will likely never have
At least the Model S starts at ~$70k, think the Model 3 is more affordable though

No idea. I drive a 2019 Volvo V90 Cross Country since I live in the countryside, too far from charging stations but I'd fucking love to own a Tesla.
Maybe one day when their range doubles I can finally buy one.

Accurate

Because there are zero sale tax on them here in Norway

Even incel freaks can afford a Tesla in Norway. It cost more or less the same here as it does in USA and we earn twice as much as you guys. It's not uncommon to see toilet cleaner driving around in Teslas here in Norway

Contrarians who think EVs are some liberal conspiracy