I LOVE to see the enraged and disgusted faces of first*ids when they talk about "the damage brazil is doing to amazon"...

I LOVE to see the enraged and disgusted faces of first*ids when they talk about "the damage brazil is doing to amazon". I literally get so fucking hard. My penis throbs, it even hurts being so fucking hard like that. Every time i see a snarky tweet about how pocket man is destryoing our resources i can't stop thinking about how I want to get down there myself and spend the night cutting off trees and setting everything on fire. Fuck you, fuck your retarded politics, i don't give a fuck. The amazon is OURS, we'll burn this shit to the ground for no other reason than we can, and we'll sink down this humanity ship to the ocean. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 242-2423977_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-blurry-punch-pepe-pepe-the-frog.jpg (820x814, 122K)

based anti-imperialist

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED

honestly this is the best post I've seen by a Brazilian in a while

Brazilian posters are horrendous and all of the monkey faggots will die by my hand.

Attached: kys.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

>I LOVE to see the enraged and disgusted faces of first*ids when they talk about "the damage brazil is doing to amazon". I literally get so fucking hard. My penis throbs, it even hurts being so fucking hard like that. Every time i see a snarky tweet about how pocket man is destryoing our resources i can't stop thinking about how I want to get down there myself and spend the night cutting off trees and setting everything on fire. Fuck you, fuck your retarded politics, i don't give a fuck. The amazon is OURS, we'll burn this shit to the ground for no other reason than we can, and we'll sink down this humanity ship to the ocean. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: stupid monkey.jpg (550x367, 39K)

Not like it matters. If things go to shit I can always depend on oxygen masks.

Die comatose in bed

Based post

Macaco will die due to of shitty air, cool

if you cut down the trees then where will you monkeys live

Based

>sim, sou brasileiro e não me importo com a sua opinião estrangeiro estúpido. eu posso fazer o que eu quiser com a amazona

Attached: niggachad.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

>be macaco
>fell all the trees because le based retard told me so and "uuh, ancient people did it too!"
>destroy your greatest resource, turn Brazil into a desert hellhole with no future
>everyone hate you for your crimes, you have nothing
>still worth it because it triggered the libs

Unironically feel the same way when people talk about poaching in Africa.

People cry over a lion they have never even seen with their own eyes being shot down while they actively fuck up their environment and wildlife

I enjoyed this post

Based Brazilian forest managment. I wish we had same policies, but everytime there is a tree cut down here, some libtards are crying and muh "global warming. We could have so much more money if we sold our wood to china

Yeah, I’m thinking OP is BASED

Noooo monkey will destroy the jungle :(

BASED

>be macaco
>shit your own bed
>be proud of it

baseado

Attached: tovros_negros_corneando_europeus.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

Baseado, ambas a droga e tu OP.
OP por favor junta-te aos carpinteiros que destroem as arvores, por favor dedica-te á destruição desta merda de mundo, aproveita a tua descendência brasileira, e faz um favor a este mundo

Godspeed

Attached: 1543495787832.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)