Jow Forums is all Eurofags have

Imagine being arrested for hate speech. Imagine having to hold in your urges to say “nigger” or “chink” every second of your life. Having a real fear in getting arrested for defending themselves against sand niggers. Getting arrested for criticizing sand niggers. This is the suffering of the average Eurofag under China-tier censorship. Jow Forums is all Eurofags have. Eurofags are Jow Forums‘s refugees. Truely the most pitiful group of all. I’m so sorry that you’re a Eurofag under China-tier censorship.

Attached: 0C82E21F-D367-4DE2-9707-C5C24D0C68F9.png (400x560, 369K)

>Imagine being arrested for hate speech. Imagine having to hold in your urges to say “nigger” or “chink” every second of your life. Having a real fear in getting arrested for defending themselves against sand niggers. Getting arrested for criticizing sand niggers. This is the suffering of the average Eurofag under China-tier censorship. Jow Forums is all Eurofags have. Eurofags are Jow Forums‘s refugees. Truely the most pitiful group of all. I’m so sorry that you’re a Eurofag under China-tier censorship.

Attached: 1553275037765.png (211x239, 9K)

thats only western europe

Shut up nigger

Attached: 1565072678396.jpg (387x437, 41K)

>China-tier censorship
China has less censorship than the USA. Do you know anything about what your governments and their corporate overlords have been doing for the past half century?
Fuck me, mate. You have no excuse for this grotesque degree of ignorance.

Cope.

>Shut up nigger

Attached: 1553842864366.jpg (1080x1020, 119K)

I fucking hate my country, please take me Europe.

Attached: 1544324860377.jpg (1133x745, 426K)

NOOO DON’T SAY THE N WORD RETARD YOU’LL GET ARRESTED FOR HATE SPEECH (in europe).

>I fucking hate my country, please take me Europe.

Attached: download.png (232x217, 9K)

flag checks out

nigger nigger stupid nigger negro darkie blackie negroid NIGGER

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 281K)

t. Has no idea what hate speech is

Maybe you shouldn't get your information from Jow Forums, but I guess with your level of education you have no frame of reference to judge that.

EXTREME COPE

> thinks people refuse to say nigger out of fear rather than maturity

Grow up love

based. what he said.

I say more "niggers" daily than you do probably
Then again I don't see any black people ever so where's the harm in it

COPE HARDER BREXIT BOY LMAO

based

You Americans can't say nigger in public.

Attached: suit clown5.jpg (480x321, 39K)

FUCK NIGGwrhdorhjjjfrdgnjgddeeryuiolkhvhjkjhghhjjhhhjjjkjj