Let's create a common European currency based on strength of German and French economies...

>let's create a common European currency based on strength of German and French economies, it will surely push the dollar out of the financial market and become the only global currency, because American economy is actually a fake bubble propped up by US Army and lack of competition

Attached: screenshot-www.xe.com-2019.08.17-09_17_19.jpg (693x446, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/publications/commentary/worlds-greatest-unreported-hyperinflation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fake bubble propped up by US Army
*fake bubble propping up the whole world economy

Has an average American ever had a Euro note in his hand? Because every European had a dollar note.

Nobody ever said that. One currency is onviously the first step of a federalistaion, because yes, it's what was intended at first place, a federalised Europe. It was on the papers since Louis XIV, then Napoléon, then Hitler, and now the last shot from the crypto-commies, if it doesn't work, Europe will no longer be in the next centuries.

Not really, I've never seen a dollar note

Here in real Europe we only deal and think in €€€€

Only Russians and Ukrainians use dollars, ironically as its their 'enemy'

>Because every European had a dollar note.
I have never touched that god forsaken piece of "currency" in my entire life

cringe and teenpilled

Now post the chart that covers the Euro's entire existence, including the part when it was below $1.

I never saw a dollar note outside of the movies.

>let's show him with my fine maymays eheh
Go eat a sack of shit.

VIVA EVROPA

cato.org/publications/commentary/worlds-greatest-unreported-hyperinflation

>For long periods, all of Belgrade’s gas stations were closed, with the exception of one station that catered to foreigners and embassy personnel. People also spent an inordinate amount of time at the foreign-exchange black markets, where they traded huge piles of near-worthless dinars for a single German mark or US dollar note.

Yugoslavs loved US dollars as much as German marks.

The euro was made so the french can use germany to increase the value of their weakening currency.

Only coins

>Because no european had a dollar note
*FTFY
Dont delude yourself 95%of european Citizens have never seen a dollar note irl ,or even used One

Why dont we just use gold?

look at these Yuropoors trying to deny reality

Post the whole chart. The Euro has existed for more than just a year, you know.

and it was never even half as important as the dollar

Germans should go back to assembling cars and stop pretending they know anything about finances

Attached: Global_Reserve_Currencies.png (1024x724, 365K)

If it was just France and Germany then the Euro would’ve destroyed the USD by now

The Euro is necessary in an a multilateral geopolitical scenario

>The share of the dollar in payments for exports from Russia to China has fallen below 50% for the first time in history, the RBC news website reported Friday.

>The dollar’s share fell to 45.7% in the first quarter of 2019, down from 75.1% in 2018. When both exports and imports of goods and services between Russia and China are considered, the share of the dollar also fell dramatically but still accounted for 55.7% of payments ($14.7 billion of a total turnover of $26.4 billion), RBC reported.

>At the same time, the euro’s share in payments of Russian exports to China increased tenfold over the year from 0.7% in the first quarter of 2018 to 37.6% in the first quarter of 2019.

>“The euro has become a safe haven for trade operations” between Russia and China, Oleg Remyga from the Eurasia program at Skolkovo Business School told RBC.

>The euro is increasingly being used in payments for crude oil — Russia’s main export to China — in what’s been seen as a deliberate move away from the petrodollar because of sanctions risks

Both China and the EU are launching yuan- and euro-denominated instruments to not have to deal with petrodollars

Attached: 1555498596326.png (1200x768, 40K)

Well I don’t think anybody would have ever expected a Balkan to own a dollar anyway

The aim of the Euro was rather to force countries into a common fiscal policy.

Poland has got way better since joining the EU.

I have a few that my dad gave me a few years back
But that's because he did a lot of intl. business

Which is not a really bright idea imo. You need more relaxed fiscal policies in some countries or you'll cripple all Europe economy

what does it have to do with the Euro currency we didn't even adopt?

You can't federalise an entity if the fiscal policy isn't homogenous.

Nothing personell, petrodollar

Attached: 1556878269574.png (913x546, 40K)

Never touched a dollar in my life

Have you even checked any other charts? The euro is doing fine, there is nothing special about that currency. EURUSD is the most traded currency pair on the planet, of course it's volatile ( which is a good thing).

I don't get why you guys criticize the Union all the time. Euro is a part of the union and sooner or later you'll adopt it too. The problem isn't euro but the shitty fiscal policies they force

>the shitty fiscal policies they force
As... ?

>lets tax joe everyman at 45% effective, 65% marginal
>lets flood the country with people needing vast social resources because muh feelz
>surely this will create a healthy vibrant economy rivaling silicon valley's de-regulated GDP per capita PPP-topia

There isn't a centralized EU fiscal policy, that's part of the problem

>I don't get why you guys criticize the Union all the time

This is bullshit. There are thousands of EU directives, laws and decisions made every year. Poland challenges very, very few of them. And no one criticizes the EU as a whole, just certain policies and every country does it.

fuck the EU, fuck the euro and fuck g*rmany

Imposing similar fiscal policies on countries completely different won't make them similar either. It'll only create poverty that will tore the union into pieces. You need something like the Federal Reserve and the BCE isn't like that. You don't have common borders and a EU army you need that to create some form of patriotism. If you drown the South of Europe in niggers that want to go North things won't end well

The federal reserve has a centralized fiscal policy though

Attached: euro.jpg (897x214, 43K)

Forcing a standard of fiscal policy obviously improves exchange rates and simplify bureaucracy between business inside the eurozone. More than ever european countries are collaborating into the EU sphere of influence and the currency, even though some countries suffered from its high rate on the market, has highly promoted european collaboration. Tourism is easier, business is easier etc. You're right, Greece and France suffer from the high value of the currency because they can't be as competitive as germany on let say heavy industry, but overall they're still linked to each other more than ever and collaborating on a lot of fields : it's common to see greek workers in germany. Uk leaving the union is anecdotal, they've never really been in anyway.

Nobody in the world can compete with the sillicon valley, whatever you will do. California is right behind Japan in GDP ranking, they suck so much federal assets especially in high tech field that it's literally impossible to compete with them. GAFA are unreachable. Europe missed the technological shift a long time ago, end of the story, move on.

>You're right, Greece and France suffer from the high value of the currency

I don't understand this point. If the currency is 'too strong' for you, you should just earn less and that's the way to stay competitive. Don't blame the currency itself, blame the number of units of this currency you get every month, apparently it's too high for you when compared to your competitiveness. Just lower your standards.

Why do meds think there is a difference if you earn 5,000,000 francs, liras or escudos a month, that are worth 1k euros, as compared to the situation if you simply get 1k euros?

What is the difference if your currency loses value and suddenly your 5,000,000 francs or liras become worth 700 euros, than if your 1k euros wage is lowered to 700 euros? If anything, it's pure psychology, not any different economic rules.

It matters in exports
Also currency works in a flux. It's useless to say "the USD is worth 0.9 EUR" if you don't look how much it was worth 1-2-10 years ago

>It matters in exports

how does it? if you feel like your wages are too high to stay competitive, just lower your wage and work for less, so you could lower prices of your goods

I simply don't see a difference between devaluation of your currency and lowering wages. The result is exactly the same.

People aren't predictible machines. Do what you say and the next day there is a coup. Look at Greece when they faced austerity measures.

You never lower wages directly, you just increase them less than inflation
>I simply don't see a difference between devaluation of your currency and lowering wages
Simply one is much harder to notice, which is important if you need to be reelected

>your own currency's value gradually decreases due to inflation and your purchasing power is getting lower and lower every month despite getting the same number of units of your currency every month

oh that's all right

>you get a smaller number of units of the common european currency so your purchasing power decreases exactly the same way like it would in the first example

LET'S BURN THE CITY DOWN

Yes this is what happens. It's literally in every Macroeconomics book

>Simply one is much harder to notice, which is important if you need to be reelected

so you only confirm the difference is purely psychological and what you need is not leaving the eurozone, but simply educating your people how economy works

Yeah of course, leaving the Eurozone is a suicide
What the Eurozone needs is a common fiscal policy, the euro is just a currency

it's better for europe, a mostly export oriented economy, to have a weak currency

I've only seen 1 dollar note as a souvenir from someone.
We're not all used to people paying for our sisters in dollars

ah..... I always kinda thought it was like bitcoin, ya know

this, if anything th euro is too strong because of g*rman autism

I thought pole had a merk note

Attached: 1560610363560.jpg (922x734, 80K)

I have a Canadian $5 bill from the 80's

Attached: 1544809208053.jpg (900x685, 119K)

Europe is just a consumer’s market and a tax farm.

I've never had a dollar note. One guy who had worked in America had a dollar coin. Apparently it's rare now.

I never touched a dollar

>let's just print more money and call it modern monetary theory
ECB and FED are both retarded. W*st is heading towards its "lost decade".

The problem is not pouring liquidity, but here you pour it. If you send it all to banks and the 1% who just hoard it and use it to pump their own stocks while cutting jobs, salaries and telling people to go guck themveles no wonder it all goes to shit.

EU was mistake.
Peoples of EUROPE lets fucking quit.

Attached: 1563658575104.jpg (600x330, 31K)

Why do Polacks love to suck American cock so much?

Huh? What are you talking about? I have not held a dollar bill in all my years but euros i still have some that i didn't exchange after my latest vacation in Greece.

>666

Everyone who think for themselves understands EU is just a new way to conquer Europe, just much worse than Hitler plans.

never touched a dollar in my entire life.

More americans visit Eurozone countries than the other way around, so no not really.

>shows a chart with the euro still being stronger despite massive crisis and severe mishandling
Sure shows everyone.

>California is right behind Japan in GDP ranking
California isn't even particularly close to us in GDP.
Its just ahead of you guys, in fact.

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)